Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's wrong with the fae...
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Shatapatrika" date="2024-01-19 13:30:21" ] [quote name="@LonesomeFish" date="2024-01-19 13:13:32" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VcObtSB.gif[/img] Wiggly [/quote] This is [i]the most adorable gif[/i] omg No thoughts Just wiggle [/quote] [b]wiggly toothless dance[/b] dance away, smol long-necked boi dance away
Shatapatrika wrote on 2024-01-19 13:30:21:
@LonesomeFish wrote on 2024-01-19 13:13:32:
VcObtSB.gif
Wiggly
This is the most adorable gif omg
No thoughts
Just wiggle
wiggly toothless dance
dance away, smol long-necked boi
dance away
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
[quote]What's wrong with the fae...[/quote] Nothing, what's wrong with you? /jesting
Quote:
What's wrong with the fae...

Nothing, what's wrong with you? /jesting
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
wait till you find out about the tundra hand foot [emoji=firework size=1]
wait till you find out about the tundra hand foot
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
first comes fae neck, then fae eye...
first comes fae neck, then fae eye...
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
every time i see a thread titled like this i get excited to read the 'welcome to the club' comments. This really is a sacred flight rising rite of passage by now
every time i see a thread titled like this i get excited to read the 'welcome to the club' comments. This really is a sacred flight rising rite of passage by now
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
i've been on this site for 9 years and the F bogsneak head fin has been pointed out in these types of threads several times but i never quite processed it until like last week and i still haven't recovered
i've been on this site for 9 years and the F bogsneak head fin has been pointed out in these types of threads several times but i never quite processed it until like last week and i still haven't recovered
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png
I don't see the problem..? Of course they're long, look at males? Am I missing where an absurd looking shorter than possible neck is less weird than a bug eating breed having a long neck?
I don't see the problem..? Of course they're long, look at males? Am I missing where an absurd looking shorter than possible neck is less weird than a bug eating breed having a long neck?
[quote name="Recallback" date="2024-01-19 12:51:07" ] Congrats on becoming a full fledged FR member [/quote] [center]You've officially passed the Flight Rising initiation. Congrats on being a full member of FR! [quote name="Snekman" date="2024-01-19 14:40:56" ] I don't see the problem..? Of course they're long, look at males? Am I missing where an absurd looking shorter than possible neck is less weird than a bug eating breed having a long neck? [/quote] For me, it's just the way it's drawn. It looks uncomfortable. If the head was at the different angle I think it would be fine for me. (Also, not everyone notices right away that faes have giraffe necks on steroids)
Recallback wrote on 2024-01-19 12:51:07:
Congrats on becoming a full fledged FR member
You've officially passed the Flight Rising initiation. Congrats on being a full member of FR!
Snekman wrote on 2024-01-19 14:40:56:
For me, it's just the way it's drawn. It looks uncomfortable. If the head was at the different angle I think it would be fine for me.

(Also, not everyone notices right away that faes have giraffe necks on steroids)
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
That was a fast discovery! Congrats on this rite of passage ;o;
That was a fast discovery! Congrats on this rite of passage ;o;
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
yikes I forgot about that (I think my brain was trying to ignore it on purpose)
The tundra one is kinda worse tho
yikes I forgot about that (I think my brain was trying to ignore it on purpose)
The tundra one is kinda worse tho
5409.png bDmZHbw.png
Soloee
windiishe/her
cs dv
Idk what I'm doing ~
a129Nss.png
NJY6F8t.png
IrrC5OJ.png
8094.png
1 2 3 4 5 6