Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 240 241
Happy new year, Everyone!

January 1
I’d like to finish my gene plans and not start new ones until 2025 (there are few exception: if wind ancient come out I’ll breedchange and gene my progens or if I manage to obtain my dream dragons probably I’ll gene them up fast).
I’d like to hunt for new familars in Coli (I don’t want full bestiary, because at this point I think that would be impossible to me).
And last but not least,(after finishing the gene projects) I’d like to try to save up 100-150kg (I’m not sure that I can do this in 1 year, tbh 60-70kg would be amazing).
Happy new year, Everyone!

January 1
I’d like to finish my gene plans and not start new ones until 2025 (there are few exception: if wind ancient come out I’ll breedchange and gene my progens or if I manage to obtain my dream dragons probably I’ll gene them up fast).
I’d like to hunt for new familars in Coli (I don’t want full bestiary, because at this point I think that would be impossible to me).
And last but not least,(after finishing the gene projects) I’d like to try to save up 100-150kg (I’m not sure that I can do this in 1 year, tbh 60-70kg would be amazing).
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Happy New Year!

Optional Task-
I started training a team during NotN, so I'll want to finish that. Maybe I'll also get around to giving my dragons some lore. But I'm mostly just planning to keep playing, and to enjoy FR and its amazing community! I'd love to get myself more active in forums.
Happy New Year!

Optional Task-
I started training a team during NotN, so I'll want to finish that. Maybe I'll also get around to giving my dragons some lore. But I'm mostly just planning to keep playing, and to enjoy FR and its amazing community! I'd love to get myself more active in forums.

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
Jan 1: I spent all my money on lair expansion and buying familiars for cheaper :3
Jan 1: I spent all my money on lair expansion and buying familiars for cheaper :3
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
New Year's Day

My resolution is to tidy up my lair for a more focused set of colors and themes. Already put a chunk of them in a tab for purging but need to find good homes for them all
New Year's Day

My resolution is to tidy up my lair for a more focused set of colors and themes. Already put a chunk of them in a tab for purging but need to find good homes for them all
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! My resolution is to complete all my projects. I have about 8
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! My resolution is to complete all my projects. I have about 8
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
Happy New Year!

My goals this year are to hopefully finish expanding my lair and finishing my gene projects!
Happy New Year!

My goals this year are to hopefully finish expanding my lair and finishing my gene projects!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Happy New Year everyone!

New Year Day - I wish (and I really make some steps to it) to breed and get a dragons I need for breeding projects or just for myself (I like breeding dragons for cool rare color combos)
And wish to have fun creating new projects, taking part in challenges and dom events and playing FR.
Happy New Year everyone!

New Year Day - I wish (and I really make some steps to it) to breed and get a dragons I need for breeding projects or just for myself (I like breeding dragons for cool rare color combos)
And wish to have fun creating new projects, taking part in challenges and dom events and playing FR.
natureshieldl.png 84465750p.png 71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.png
fP0089X.png
xCVbB5p.pngrix3ppo.png
Day 1 (New Years)
I actually started planning projects whenever I got gems from Nocturne Eggs, so I'm hoping to continue getting geneing projects done (and, of course, expand my lair as always).
Day 1 (New Years)
I actually started planning projects whenever I got gems from Nocturne Eggs, so I'm hoping to continue getting geneing projects done (and, of course, expand my lair as always).
Day 31 - Done! Very happy to be able to complete this one as intended. [emoji=aether laughing size=1] I'd like to express my deepest thanks for this event, it's always a joy to come back each year and it never fails to make my December truly special! Wishing a most lovely 2024 as well [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I've readily joined the new pinglist! As for FR resolutions... I don't really have any xD To keep enjoying the game no matter what form that takes is good enough for me.
Day 31 - Done! Very happy to be able to complete this one as intended.

I'd like to express my deepest thanks for this event, it's always a joy to come back each year and it never fails to make my December truly special! Wishing a most lovely 2024 as well I've readily joined the new pinglist!

As for FR resolutions... I don't really have any xD To keep enjoying the game no matter what form that takes is good enough for me.
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
January 1st

Happy New Year’s, everyone!
My resolution is to really support my flight. Weather that’s hosting a dom event, sending in fodder, or something similar.
January 1st

Happy New Year’s, everyone!
My resolution is to really support my flight. Weather that’s hosting a dom event, sending in fodder, or something similar.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 240 241