Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
Day 22
Gave a random user a couple of things their profile listed as missing.

Day 23
Sent enough materials to help a player finish two HibDen tasks.

Day 24
My family does something different for Christmas every year. This year, I cooked moussaka and Hungarian mushroom soup for my mom, which held memories from childhood for her. Both dishes turned out astonishingly well, and we've already had the copious leftovers!

Day 25
Supplemented one of my tasks from another day by sending the same player some more goodies.

Day 26
Gave a PM full of excess items to a new user.

Day 27
Donated an eliminate plus a small amount of other items to my flight battlestone bank.

Day 28
Saw a player who joined today and missed out on a lot of NotN stuff from the past two weeks. Sent them a PM full of apparel...minus one piece, which was a fest apparel that matched their progen. Wouldn't be NotN without some chicanery! ;)

Day 29
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Hotch
Hotch who?
No thanks, my feet are already warm enough, thank you. *ba-dum tsssss*

Day 30
Gave a user's dragons some likes and left a comment on their page.

Day 31
Gave a gene scroll to a user who had it on their wishlist.
Day 22
Gave a random user a couple of things their profile listed as missing.

Day 23
Sent enough materials to help a player finish two HibDen tasks.

Day 24
My family does something different for Christmas every year. This year, I cooked moussaka and Hungarian mushroom soup for my mom, which held memories from childhood for her. Both dishes turned out astonishingly well, and we've already had the copious leftovers!

Day 25
Supplemented one of my tasks from another day by sending the same player some more goodies.

Day 26
Gave a PM full of excess items to a new user.

Day 27
Donated an eliminate plus a small amount of other items to my flight battlestone bank.

Day 28
Saw a player who joined today and missed out on a lot of NotN stuff from the past two weeks. Sent them a PM full of apparel...minus one piece, which was a fest apparel that matched their progen. Wouldn't be NotN without some chicanery! ;)

Day 29
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Hotch
Hotch who?
No thanks, my feet are already warm enough, thank you. *ba-dum tsssss*

Day 30
Gave a user's dragons some likes and left a comment on their page.

Day 31
Gave a gene scroll to a user who had it on their wishlist.
Give my mom a like if you can!!
December 27th: Donate battle items to your Flight's battle item thread or similar. Alternative: Send a battle item giftbomb to someone!

Sent an eliminate to a random new person from the online list.

December 28th: Give a Nocturne egg or Night of the Nocturne Exclusive familiar/apparel/item to a random user, new player or a Flight program.

Sent a new user an egg and a couple NOTN apparel pieces and fams.

December 29th: Everyone loves to dance with RNG at times, gift some Strange Chests to a random user! Alternative: Post your best Noc-Noc joke hehe

Listed a few Strange Chests for 1g.

December 30th: Write a really nice review of someone's lair or a few of their dragons. You can write in here if you'd like to, or leave a small comment on their profile! It's always nice to know others appreciate your hard work. Alternatively: Browse through a lair and give a few of their dragons some likes!

I'm terrible at writing so I went to a couple lairs I love and left them a bunch of likes.

December 31st: Give someone a gene or breed change scroll, an egg or another specialty item. This is designed to be the hardest challenge, seeing as it's at the end of the list. So be sure to save up ahead of time! If this feels a little too difficult you are simply able to gift instead!

Gifted an egg to a friend.
December 27th: Donate battle items to your Flight's battle item thread or similar. Alternative: Send a battle item giftbomb to someone!

Sent an eliminate to a random new person from the online list.

December 28th: Give a Nocturne egg or Night of the Nocturne Exclusive familiar/apparel/item to a random user, new player or a Flight program.

Sent a new user an egg and a couple NOTN apparel pieces and fams.

December 29th: Everyone loves to dance with RNG at times, gift some Strange Chests to a random user! Alternative: Post your best Noc-Noc joke hehe

Listed a few Strange Chests for 1g.

December 30th: Write a really nice review of someone's lair or a few of their dragons. You can write in here if you'd like to, or leave a small comment on their profile! It's always nice to know others appreciate your hard work. Alternatively: Browse through a lair and give a few of their dragons some likes!

I'm terrible at writing so I went to a couple lairs I love and left them a bunch of likes.

December 31st: Give someone a gene or breed change scroll, an egg or another specialty item. This is designed to be the hardest challenge, seeing as it's at the end of the list. So be sure to save up ahead of time! If this feels a little too difficult you are simply able to gift instead!

Gifted an egg to a friend.
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
Dec. 31st

Gave a few Auraboa genes to a user who had them on their wishlist. :)
Dec. 31st

Gave a few Auraboa genes to a user who had them on their wishlist. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
December 31st

Happy New Years! Sending my lovely friend the genes for their first elemental G1 hatch! ^^
December 14th

Oops! Didn’t realize I hadn’t done this one! I sent in some familiars to an Ice Flight program.
December 31st

Happy New Years! Sending my lovely friend the genes for their first elemental G1 hatch! ^^
December 14th

Oops! Didn’t realize I hadn’t done this one! I sent in some familiars to an Ice Flight program.
hq5csT1.png
  • Lily
  • Anxiety
  • Forum Lurker
  • Pings OK!
YO
gebx48s.pngexUrsEs.pngBZroI2Z.pngfwf0oTL.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.pngA8q1lrb.png
HI bGOw32K.png
QUIpVFE.png
1yeVrYZ.png
Al1BEGR.png
5hF3FGk.png
Quote:
December 29th
Everyone loves to dance with RNG at times, gift some Strange Chests to a random user!

a bit late but I just sent 10 strange chests to someone who seemed busy during NotN

(may try to catch up on others later)
Quote:
December 29th
Everyone loves to dance with RNG at times, gift some Strange Chests to a random user!

a bit late but I just sent 10 strange chests to someone who seemed busy during NotN

(may try to catch up on others later)
art of two rats with a red Plague-symbol teacup, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Plague flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Day 31
Gifted a random user an Unhatched Fire Egg!!

I also wanted to quickly thank @Lallie and all the other folks running this challenge. It's always an absolute treat to participate in and spread cheer throughout Flight Rising society!
Day 31
Gifted a random user an Unhatched Fire Egg!!

I also wanted to quickly thank @Lallie and all the other folks running this challenge. It's always an absolute treat to participate in and spread cheer throughout Flight Rising society!
........................................ Scrolls Wishlist
Meep.

Meep.

QUACK.
[center][font=Lato][i]The sheer amount of days I wanted to catch up on...[/i][/center] [font=Lato][b][i]December 11th[/b] Pick a random user and send them one or two items relating to their Flight's Festival Challenge: Pick a year and send all items relating to that year (you can exclude skins and accents for this, as there are usually a lot of them)[/i] [u]Done![/u] Did the challenge part as well! -------------------------- [font=Lato][i][b]December 12th[/b] Trading Post challenge! Complete actions within the trading post and create a little package for someone based on your winnings, or donate them to your flight programs![/i] [u]Done and done.[/u][/font] -------------------------- [font=Lato][i][b]December 13th[/b] Participant Morale! This is a day to do something nice for others who are participating in this challenge. Feel free to pick a target- I mean fellow participant to support from a random post in this thread or from the participant spreadsheet list.[/i] [u]Mission complete![/u][/font] -------------------------- [font=Lato][i][b]December 14th[/b] Send in a donation to your Flight's Dom bank or perhaps another flight program of choice![/i] Sent a li'l donation to Nature Seed Vault :)[/font] -------------------------- [font=Lato][i][b]December 15th[/b] Creativity Day! Pick a random dragon from a random user, a friend, or someone from this thread, and do something creative for them. Alternative: Support our creative communities (art sales | adoptables) by looking at some art/lore shops, signing up for ping lists, or ordering something from a shop! With this one you can do what is most comfortable for you and your budget[/i] I'm actually a bit sad because I thought THIS task would be my time to shine since I'm an artist, but I was running so low on time this December that I didn't really get to draw gift art. However, I did go through the art sales forum and I did my best to support a few shops! <3[/font] -------------------------- [font=Lato][i][b]December 16th[/b] Have some fun with others and participate in some lighthearted games and threads in 'Forum Games' or 'Dragon Share'. You only need to participate in one if you'd like, otherwise the sky's the limit[/i] [u]Done[/u], forum games are fun.[/font] -------------------------- [font=Lato][i][b]December 17th[/b] Find a user from the user list or via the user search, whose username is similar to yours and do something nice for them/send them a little something! Alternative: Find a user from the user list or via the user search, with a username of a thing, topic or franchise you really like and send them a little something![/i] It was impossible to find someone with a username similar to mine, so I found someone with a very pretty username instead and giftbombed them! <3[/font] -------------------------- [font=Lato][i][b]December 19th[/b] Random Act of Kindness Day 2! Do something nice for someone! It's up to you what that is [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/i] [u]Done[/u] :3[/font] -------------------------- [font=Lato][i][b]December 20th[/b] Self Care Day 2! Just like the first one, this is another day for yourself! Take a break if you need it, you've most certainly earned it [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/i] Much needed![/font] -------------------------- [font=Lato][i][b]December 22nd[/b] There's nothing quite like Christmas coming early. Find a wishlist and gift something off it! Unsure of where to start? Find a random user and check their clan bio.[/i] [u]Done[/u], I visited so many wishlists this year haha![/font] -------------------------- [font=Lato][i][b]December 24th[/b] It's the night before Christmas! So let's all get together and share some of our favourite Christmas things, whether that be your favourite carol, favourite Christmas joke, a story you love, a recipe, or another reason as to why you love this time of year. If you do not celebrate Christmas, what do you like doing around this time of year? What are some of your favourite recipes, songs or jokes?[/i] I do not celebrate Christmas but I celebrate [b]Yule[/b]! I mostly enjoy simply spending time with my family, exchanging gifts and singing outrageously pagan songs lol. I can also be found performing small private rituals in the forest. [emoji=deer skull size=1] My most favourite dish during this time is [i]bigos[/i], a meat/sauerkraut stew. Back when I still considered myself a Christian, I really enjoyed singing carols too![/font] -------------------------- [font=Lato][i][b]December 25th[/b] Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends. There are no specific tasks to do for this day! Though if you're like me, I'll definitely be sending Christmas presents to friends when I can![/i] Hopefully spending time with family also counts, haha! <3[/font] -------------------------- [font=Lato][i][b]December 28th[/b] Give a Nocturne egg or Night of the Nocturne Exclusive familiar/apparel/item to a random user, new player or a Flight program[/i] [u]Done![/u] Sent a message full of goodies to a newbie :)[/font] -------------------------- [font=Lato][i][b]December 29th[/b] Everyone loves to dance with RNG at times, gift some Strange Chests to a random user![/i] [u]Done[/u], I hope these chests carry some good luck <3[/font] -------------------------- [font=Lato][i][b]December 30th[/b] Write a really nice review of someone's lair or a few of their dragons. You can write in here if you'd like to, or leave a small comment on their profile! It's always nice to know others appreciate your hard work. Alternatively: Browse through a lair and give a few of their dragons some likes![/i] [u]Mission complete[/u], wrote a few nice words and dropped a whole bunch of stars :)[/font] -------------------------- [font=Lato][i][b]December 31st[/b] Give someone a gene or breed change scroll, an egg or another specialty item. This is designed to be the hardest challenge, seeing as it's at the end of the list. So be sure to save up ahead of time! If this feels a little too difficult you are simply able to gift instead![/i] And [u]done[/u]! <3 An egg and a few specialty items are on their way haha.[/font] -------------------------- [font=Lato]That's about it! Hope everyone had a great holiday season and, of course, wishing everybody a very very joyous New Year, too. :> Thanks again Lallie for hosting this wonderful event! [emoji=heart size=1][/font]
The sheer amount of days I wanted to catch up on...

December 11th
Pick a random user and send them one or two items relating to their Flight's Festival
Challenge: Pick a year and send all items relating to that year (you can exclude skins and accents for this, as there are usually a lot of them)

Done! Did the challenge part as well!

December 12th
Trading Post challenge! Complete actions within the trading post and create a little package for someone based on your winnings, or donate them to your flight programs!

Done and done.

December 13th
Participant Morale! This is a day to do something nice for others who are participating in this challenge. Feel free to pick a target- I mean fellow participant to support from a random post in this thread or from the participant spreadsheet list.

Mission complete!

December 14th
Send in a donation to your Flight's Dom bank or perhaps another flight program of choice!

Sent a li'l donation to Nature Seed Vault :)

December 15th
Creativity Day! Pick a random dragon from a random user, a friend, or someone from this thread, and do something creative for them.
Alternative: Support our creative communities (art sales | adoptables) by looking at some art/lore shops, signing up for ping lists, or ordering something from a shop! With this one you can do what is most comfortable for you and your budget

I'm actually a bit sad because I thought THIS task would be my time to shine since I'm an artist, but I was running so low on time this December that I didn't really get to draw gift art. However, I did go through the art sales forum and I did my best to support a few shops! <3

December 16th
Have some fun with others and participate in some lighthearted games and threads in 'Forum Games' or 'Dragon Share'. You only need to participate in one if you'd like, otherwise the sky's the limit

Done, forum games are fun.

December 17th
Find a user from the user list or via the user search, whose username is similar to yours and do something nice for them/send them a little something!
Alternative: Find a user from the user list or via the user search, with a username of a thing, topic or franchise you really like and send them a little something!

It was impossible to find someone with a username similar to mine, so I found someone with a very pretty username instead and giftbombed them! <3

December 19th
Random Act of Kindness Day 2! Do something nice for someone! It's up to you what that is

Done :3

December 20th
Self Care Day 2! Just like the first one, this is another day for yourself! Take a break if you need it, you've most certainly earned it

Much needed!

December 22nd
There's nothing quite like Christmas coming early. Find a wishlist and gift something off it! Unsure of where to start? Find a random user and check their clan bio.

Done, I visited so many wishlists this year haha!

December 24th
It's the night before Christmas! So let's all get together and share some of our favourite Christmas things, whether that be your favourite carol, favourite Christmas joke, a story you love, a recipe, or another reason as to why you love this time of year.
If you do not celebrate Christmas, what do you like doing around this time of year? What are some of your favourite recipes, songs or jokes?

I do not celebrate Christmas but I celebrate Yule! I mostly enjoy simply spending time with my family, exchanging gifts and singing outrageously pagan songs lol. I can also be found performing small private rituals in the forest.
My most favourite dish during this time is bigos, a meat/sauerkraut stew.
Back when I still considered myself a Christian, I really enjoyed singing carols too!

December 25th
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends. There are no specific tasks to do for this day! Though if you're like me, I'll definitely be sending Christmas presents to friends when I can!

Hopefully spending time with family also counts, haha! <3

December 28th
Give a Nocturne egg or Night of the Nocturne Exclusive familiar/apparel/item to a random user, new player or a Flight program

Done! Sent a message full of goodies to a newbie :)

December 29th

Done, I hope these chests carry some good luck <3

December 30th
Write a really nice review of someone's lair or a few of their dragons. You can write in here if you'd like to, or leave a small comment on their profile! It's always nice to know others appreciate your hard work.
Alternatively: Browse through a lair and give a few of their dragons some likes!

Mission complete, wrote a few nice words and dropped a whole bunch of stars :)

December 31st
Give someone a gene or breed change scroll, an egg or another specialty item. This is designed to be the hardest challenge, seeing as it's at the end of the list. So be sure to save up ahead of time! If this feels a little too difficult you are simply able to gift instead!

And done! <3 An egg and a few specialty items are on their way haha.

That's about it! Hope everyone had a great holiday season and, of course, wishing everybody a very very joyous New Year, too. :> Thanks again Lallie for hosting this wonderful event!
Art Shop link
||
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?
trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

blank
Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
| And when I die, I'm buried with the sliver leaves
[center][b][emoji=firework size=1]December 31[emoji=firework size=1] [/b]sent someone a breed change scroll![/center]
December 31
sent someone a breed change scroll!
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
[center][color=navy]Almost missed this completely. Will do as many as I can in descending order. I did do some days but never recorded them! So doing it all! [b][u]If you were pinged here, dear friends, go to the bottom 'Day 1'![/u][/b] [columns][center][color=navy][b]December 31st[/b] Sent a bunch of genes to the friend to reminded me that I hadn't done one day of this yet, by gift bombing me, their 31st day! [b]√[/b][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 30th[/b] Gave a bunch of likes to a liar full of dragons! [b]√[/b] [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 29th[/b] Gifted! [b]√[/b] [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 28th[/b] Sent a needed familiar to every person I could on the the NOTN familiar exchange thread. [b]√[/b] [/center] [/columns] [columns][center][color=navy][b]December 27th[/b] Battle gift bomb. √[/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 26th[/b] Hoped on a thread and randomly gifted every one who posted on the page above me. [b]√[/b][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 25th[/b] [emoji=candle size=1] [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 24th[/b] My best friend always give me some sort of hippo for Christmas. Because I love that song! [/center] [/columns] [columns][center][color=navy][b]December 23rd[/b] Use the thread provided and sent some items! [b]√[/b][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 22nd[/b] Sent a little color changing buttersnake to a floral honey user. [b]√[/b] [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 21st[/b] I won last years host. She's my Christmas dragon! And she says hi! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=80906470][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/809065/80906470.png[/img][/url] [b]√[/b] [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 20th[/b] I've been trying. [/center] [/columns] [columns][center][color=navy][b]December 19th[/b] Random act of kindness! [b]√[/b][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 18th[/b] Soft pink veil was now someone elses! [b]√[/b] [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 17th[/b] Did something nice! [b]√[/b] [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 16th[/b] Played [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2871588/854#post_55862398]I Starred this Dragon![/url] [b]√[/b] [/center] [/columns] [columns][center][color=navy][b]December 15th[/b] Got a great friend a g1 in colors she collects! Filled out it's bio before I sent it to her! [b]√[/b][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 14th[/b] Nocturne Egg [b]√[/b] [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 13th[/b] Did something nice! [b]√[/b] [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 12th[/b] Gift sent ! [b]√[/b] [/center] [/columns] [columns][center][color=navy][b]December 11th[/b] Sent a fluorite Windsinger [b]√[/b][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 10th[/b] I have been trying. Hot tea. [b]√[/b] [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 9th[/b] Familiar gift bomb! [b]√[/b] [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 8th[/b] [b]√[/b] [/center] [/columns] [columns][center][color=navy][b]December 7th[/b] Random kindness! [b]√[/b] [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 6th[/b] Starter pack. [b]√[/b] [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 5th[/b] Fairgrounds [b]√[/b] [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 4th[/b] 1 [emoji=treasure size=1] AH [b]√[/b] [/center] [/columns] [columns][center][color=navy][b]December 3rd[/b] Brewed a gene [b]√[/b] [/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][center][color=navy][b]December 2nd[/b] Sent food to a friend. [b]√[/b] [/center] [/columns] [center][color=navy][b]December 1st[/b] @RootsforLeave You truly are one of my blessings. I love and adore you! I also love how different we play this game! @TealAnomaly You made a really bad day better. I'm really thankful for you and your kindness! :D @Storygeek Everytime we interact, I have fun! @queenmera Happy new year friend! I hope it going great. Hug! @MizuchiWolf You made the Aether's landing So much fun! You're an amazing artist and a really cool person! [/center]
Almost missed this completely.
Will do as many as I can in descending order.
I did do some days but never recorded them!
So doing it all!

If you were pinged here, dear friends, go to the bottom 'Day 1'!

December 31st
Sent a bunch of genes to the friend to reminded me that I hadn't done one day of this yet, by gift bombing me, their 31st day!
___
December 30th
Gave a bunch of likes to a liar full of dragons!

___
December 29th
Gifted!

___
December 28th
Sent a needed familiar to every person I could on the the NOTN familiar exchange thread.

December 27th
Battle gift bomb.
___
December 26th
Hoped on a thread and randomly gifted every one who posted on the page above me.
___
December 25th

___
December 24th
My best friend always give me some sort of hippo for Christmas. Because I love that song!
December 23rd
Use the thread provided and sent some items!
___
December 22nd
Sent a little color changing buttersnake to a floral honey user.

___
December 21st
I won last years host.
She's my Christmas dragon!
And she says hi!
80906470.png

___
December 20th
I've been trying.
December 19th
Random act of kindness!
___
December 18th
Soft pink veil was now someone elses!

___
December 17th
Did something nice!

___
December 16th
Played I Starred this Dragon!

December 15th
Got a great friend a g1 in colors she collects!
Filled out it's bio before I sent it to her!
___
December 14th
Nocturne Egg

___
December 13th
Did something nice!

___
December 12th
Gift sent !

December 11th
Sent a fluorite Windsinger
___
December 10th
I have been trying. Hot tea.

___
December 9th
Familiar gift bomb!

___
December 8th

December 7th
Random kindness!

___
December 6th
Starter pack.

___
December 5th
Fairgrounds

___
December 4th
1 AH

December 3rd
Brewed a gene

___
December 2nd
Sent food to a friend.

December 1st
@RootsforLeave
You truly are one of my blessings.
I love and adore you!
I also love how different we play this game!

@TealAnomaly
You made a really bad day better.
I'm really thankful for you and your kindness!
:D

@Storygeek
Everytime we interact, I have fun!

@queenmera
Happy new year friend!
I hope it going great.
Hug!

@MizuchiWolf
You made the Aether's landing
So much fun!
You're an amazing artist and a really cool person!

8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
[center][i]\o/[/i] [b]Day 22[/b] Sent a bunch of missing fams to a random user <3 [b]Day 23[/b] Sent a bunch of HibDen items to a bunch of users on the linked thread on the main post ^^ (it's worth hoarding this stuff to help out :3) <3 [b]Day 24[/b] Gingerbread Cookies from [url=https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/best-gingerbread-cookies/]this website[/url] [b]Day 25[/b] Just chilled out <3 [b]Day 26[/b] Sent a random user a missing gene <3 [b]Day 27[/b] Sent several battle items to the Earth Dom Bank <3 [b]Day 28[/b] Sent two Noc eggs to the Earth Dom Bank <3 [b]Day 29[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43115353][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/431154/43115353_350.png[/img][/url] Noc-Noc! Who's there? It's Noc o' clock! [b]Day 30[/b] Have liked several random dragons, they're all super cool <3 [b]Day 31[/b] Gifted a gene to a random user <3[/center]
\o/

Day 22

Sent a bunch of missing fams to a random user <3

Day 23

Sent a bunch of HibDen items to a bunch of users on the linked thread on the main post ^^ (it's worth hoarding this stuff to help out :3) <3

Day 24

Gingerbread Cookies from this website

Day 25

Just chilled out <3

Day 26

Sent a random user a missing gene <3

Day 27

Sent several battle items to the Earth Dom Bank <3

Day 28

Sent two Noc eggs to the Earth Dom Bank <3

Day 29

43115353_350.png