Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Natural G1 Triples: Fun Facts~!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sucrose He's still a beauty! <3 I know just what you mean too, I remember seeing Butterfly's accenting colours and they completely blew my mind at the time. Now I'm spoiled and with new gene releases I'm like, "Hmph, the same accent colours as usual I see!" Which of course made Sailfish and Marlin a real treat [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] @SecondToLast I'm glad you enjoyed :D I've put together some bonus charts in another tab that show hatches per year and per month- although those are less fun and more uh. Kinda depressing tbh! ._. @Zhombi I'm just happy other people have been interested- normally I wind up making these spreadsheets that are only interesting to me, and natter away at my partner on the side lol! A lot of the missing colours do have representation thanks to Roundsey, but my fascination with triples is less from a collector's standpoint and more just like... what a bizarre feat of RNG! 8 Denims but 0 Roses? How does that even happen? Nearly 10% of all G1 triples were hatched during or in the immediate aftermath of the first NotN. Two of the XXX Teals belong to the user Teal, and one of those they scattered! What even! [emoji=coatl star size=1] /natter natter [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Sucrose

He's still a beauty! <3 I know just what you mean too, I remember seeing Butterfly's accenting colours and they completely blew my mind at the time. Now I'm spoiled and with new gene releases I'm like, "Hmph, the same accent colours as usual I see!" Which of course made Sailfish and Marlin a real treat

@SecondToLast

I'm glad you enjoyed :D I've put together some bonus charts in another tab that show hatches per year and per month- although those are less fun and more uh. Kinda depressing tbh! ._.

@Zhombi

I'm just happy other people have been interested- normally I wind up making these spreadsheets that are only interesting to me, and natter away at my partner on the side lol!

A lot of the missing colours do have representation thanks to Roundsey, but my fascination with triples is less from a collector's standpoint and more just like... what a bizarre feat of RNG! 8 Denims but 0 Roses? How does that even happen? Nearly 10% of all G1 triples were hatched during or in the immediate aftermath of the first NotN. Two of the XXX Teals belong to the user Teal, and one of those they scattered! What even!

/natter natter
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
im totally gonna hatch one someday trust me bro. it's probably gonna be like fern or mauve or something
im totally gonna hatch one someday trust me bro. it's probably gonna be like fern or mauve or something
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Oooh this is very interesting...

If I ever hatch a triple... there will be the most epic auction known to dragonkind (well, there probably have been better but ya know)
Oooh this is very interesting...

If I ever hatch a triple... there will be the most epic auction known to dragonkind (well, there probably have been better but ya know)
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist85e4x.gif54zSC.gifePIyS.gifLVboV.gifZDq9i.gif0HqNv.gif
@corndog By my estimation we're due for another 3-6 triples this year, so anything's possible! It'd be the first Mauve which is exciting to consider but uh. Wow, looking at the Scrying Workshop, Mauve is kind of uggo isn't it? Fern I could work with. Mauve, though. Hmm. :| @HappyLittleSnek Depending on the colour and element, I imagine you'd get a tidy 150kg [emoji=gem size=1] I think people would go completely feral over Rose, Orchid, Cyan, Radioactive, Grapefruit, Sunset, or Blush, but a triple is a triple at the end of the day! Any temptation to keep your hypothetical triple, or would you 100% sell it? :o
@corndog

By my estimation we're due for another 3-6 triples this year, so anything's possible! It'd be the first Mauve which is exciting to consider but uh. Wow, looking at the Scrying Workshop, Mauve is kind of uggo isn't it? Fern I could work with. Mauve, though. Hmm. :|

@HappyLittleSnek

Depending on the colour and element, I imagine you'd get a tidy 150kg I think people would go completely feral over Rose, Orchid, Cyan, Radioactive, Grapefruit, Sunset, or Blush, but a triple is a triple at the end of the day!

Any temptation to keep your hypothetical triple, or would you 100% sell it? :o
M i s s A r i #29593
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
Depends on the colors of the dragon,,, I'd keep any purple colors,, if it was a Mist, Lavender, Crocodile, Dirt, or Seafoam XXX,,, that child is STAYING.

But anything else... and I watch the chaos happen on an auction thread. Bonus points if it hatches with nice eyes,,,

Though if I hatched an XXX obsidian,, ohoho thennnnnnn it'd see some real fun,,,
Depends on the colors of the dragon,,, I'd keep any purple colors,, if it was a Mist, Lavender, Crocodile, Dirt, or Seafoam XXX,,, that child is STAYING.

But anything else... and I watch the chaos happen on an auction thread. Bonus points if it hatches with nice eyes,,,

Though if I hatched an XXX obsidian,, ohoho thennnnnnn it'd see some real fun,,,
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist85e4x.gif54zSC.gifePIyS.gifLVboV.gifZDq9i.gif0HqNv.gif
In the spirit of this thread, I hatched a Water Egg- it was not a triple :v [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89727224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897273/89727224_350.png[/img][/url]
In the spirit of this thread, I hatched a Water Egg- it was not a triple :v

89727224_350.png
M i s s A r i #29593
[quote name="MissAri" date="2023-10-10 17:54:02" ] In the spirit of this thread, I hatched a Water Egg- it was not a triple :v [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89727224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897273/89727224_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] *sighs and goes to vault* Not a triple but not awful? Prob won’t keep them tho [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89728436][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897285/89728436_350.png[/img][/url] The hacked Imp being mentioned is Zeus- the XXX gold light permababy imperial. The account he’s on is locked (no option to like their dragons)
MissAri wrote on 2023-10-10 17:54:02:

89727224_350.png
*sighs and goes to vault*

Not a triple but not awful? Prob won’t keep them tho
89728436_350.png

The hacked Imp being mentioned is Zeus- the XXX gold light permababy imperial. The account he’s on is locked (no option to like their dragons)
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="@Shinyumbreon" date="2023-10-10 19:31:40" ] [quote name="MissAri" date="2023-10-10 17:54:02" ] In the spirit of this thread, I hatched a Water Egg- it was not a triple :v [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89727224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897273/89727224_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] *sighs and goes to vault* Not a triple but not awful? Prob won’t keep them tho [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89728436][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897285/89728436_350.png[/img][/url] The hacked Imp being mentioned is Zeus- the XXX gold light permababy imperial. The account he’s on is locked (no option to like their dragons) [/quote] Ooh, they must have changed the indicator for locked accounts- shoot!!! >_< In the past, you weren't able to comment on user profiles and the comment window would just have grey "Account Locked" in it. I'll have to go through and search again, damn. There might be quite a few locked accounts after all ;_; And hello fellow fodder hatchling comrade *shakes hands* [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Shinyumbreon wrote on 2023-10-10 19:31:40:
MissAri wrote on 2023-10-10 17:54:02:

89727224_350.png
*sighs and goes to vault*

Not a triple but not awful? Prob won’t keep them tho
89728436_350.png

The hacked Imp being mentioned is Zeus- the XXX gold light permababy imperial. The account he’s on is locked (no option to like their dragons)

Ooh, they must have changed the indicator for locked accounts- shoot!!! >_< In the past, you weren't able to comment on user profiles and the comment window would just have grey "Account Locked" in it. I'll have to go through and search again, damn. There might be quite a few locked accounts after all ;_;

And hello fellow fodder hatchling comrade *shakes hands*
M i s s A r i #29593
My dream is to hatch a triple mulberry(I love the accent colour on slime/sludge!!) or a triple moss. (I'd settle for doubles, even.)

Barring that, though, I might keep the hatchling and gift them to someone in one of those give/get threads(I love giving people incredibly expensive gifts, for fun, though I'm poor so this doesn't happen often). If I'm hurting for cash, though, that sucker is being sold.

(If I somehow hatch a triple pear, I'd probably hold onto it for when that pear lover inevitably comes knocking - as a gift. Because just thinking of the joy it'd bring them whenever they see their child brings tears to my eyes.)
My dream is to hatch a triple mulberry(I love the accent colour on slime/sludge!!) or a triple moss. (I'd settle for doubles, even.)

Barring that, though, I might keep the hatchling and gift them to someone in one of those give/get threads(I love giving people incredibly expensive gifts, for fun, though I'm poor so this doesn't happen often). If I'm hurting for cash, though, that sucker is being sold.

(If I somehow hatch a triple pear, I'd probably hold onto it for when that pear lover inevitably comes knocking - as a gift. Because just thinking of the joy it'd bring them whenever they see their child brings tears to my eyes.)
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
Stats updated to include our newest triple! [emoji=coatl winking size=1] They are the third Aqua to hatch naturally, and the only with matching eyes! There is also a trend of August through November having the lowest number of triples hatched, so I'd say this lil guy is pretty dang lucky! [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Stats updated to include our newest triple!

They are the third Aqua to hatch naturally, and the only with matching eyes! There is also a trend of August through November having the lowest number of triples hatched, so I'd say this lil guy is pretty dang lucky!
M i s s A r i #29593
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10