Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how often do you guys scavenge eggs?
1 2 3
I almost always scavenge, and I probably get an egg every three to four weeks? Not enough for my egg-collecting needs, in other words.
I almost always scavenge, and I probably get an egg every three to four weeks? Not enough for my egg-collecting needs, in other words.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
I don't. I'm busy toiling in the Swipp mines. I finally hit insect catching level 25 and have gotten ONE giant darner in the past two weeks. We're gonna be here for a while.
I don't. I'm busy toiling in the Swipp mines. I finally hit insect catching level 25 and have gotten ONE giant darner in the past two weeks. We're gonna be here for a while.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I mainly scavenge on December and ONLY because Night of the Nocturne.

I rotate what I spend my gathering turns on and currently am foraging in Plague since October is Plague's festival.

I too want to get the hatch achievements but will work on those slowly.
I mainly scavenge on December and ONLY because Night of the Nocturne.

I rotate what I spend my gathering turns on and currently am foraging in Plague since October is Plague's festival.

I too want to get the hatch achievements but will work on those slowly.
Once or twice a year. I get more eggs (as in, up to 4-5 a year) when I grind coli for hours on end multiple days a week, but that, uh. Takes quite a bit of time and focus I rarely have...
On non-fest weeks I put 10 turns into one of the food gathering routes (which I'm still working on maxing), and 5 into scavenging. Fest weeks get 10 digging instead, which. So far does not actually yield me any chests :T
Once or twice a year. I get more eggs (as in, up to 4-5 a year) when I grind coli for hours on end multiple days a week, but that, uh. Takes quite a bit of time and focus I rarely have...
On non-fest weeks I put 10 turns into one of the food gathering routes (which I'm still working on maxing), and 5 into scavenging. Fest weeks get 10 digging instead, which. So far does not actually yield me any chests :T
6mVFIuV.png
QetF0Qf.png
4xqaZpf.png
bYt72YT.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
rihYiKd.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="ArgenteaMoon" date="2023-10-06 10:12:59" ] I almost always scavenge, and I probably get an egg every three to four weeks? Not enough for my egg-collecting needs, in other words. [/quote] To me this is unreal. I always scavenge every day and can go the better part of a year finding nothing.
ArgenteaMoon wrote on 2023-10-06 10:12:59:

To me this is unreal. I always scavenge every day and can go the better part of a year finding nothing.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@Wildthyme

omg congrats! that and the manticore are SUCH a pain.
@Wildthyme

omg congrats! that and the manticore are SUCH a pain.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
dMGDDF8.png
All my gathering is maxed out and I don't scavenge a whole lot, maybe one turn a day except for during flight holidays. So I'm lucky to get an egg like once every 4 years. Don't get many from the coli either, but it's definitely higher than that.
All my gathering is maxed out and I don't scavenge a whole lot, maybe one turn a day except for during flight holidays. So I'm lucky to get an egg like once every 4 years. Don't get many from the coli either, but it's definitely higher than that.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I have gotten a single egg that I was unable to account for how I got it. It was an ice egg and I had been gathering in Ice as I needed some items that were all gathered in ice. So I think I might have gotten it there.
I have gotten a single egg that I was unable to account for how I got it. It was an ice egg and I had been gathering in Ice as I needed some items that were all gathered in ice. So I think I might have gotten it there.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 3