Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | poor nature
1 2 3 4
is their only breed wildclaws? seriously? and like, half of them are supposedly moving towards plague territory... I feel like nature is getting the short end of the stick.
is their only breed wildclaws? seriously? and like, half of them are supposedly moving towards plague territory... I feel like nature is getting the short end of the stick.
I mean, the next ancient is supposed to be nature :p
I mean, the next ancient is supposed to be nature :p
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
Yeah- they're gonna get a non-premium breed sometime in the foreseeable future, don't worry!
Yeah- they're gonna get a non-premium breed sometime in the foreseeable future, don't worry!
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
At least the next ancient is going to be a Nature breed... but it's a little sad that Nature is the last one to get their second breed.

Like seriously, their only breed is a gem breed, and it's not even always in the gem marketplace?
At least the next ancient is going to be a Nature breed... but it's a little sad that Nature is the last one to get their second breed.

Like seriously, their only breed is a gem breed, and it's not even always in the gem marketplace?
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
Yeah, Gladekeeper's not doing so hot. Her ambassador ruined all chances at peace with her sister, and her modern kids are kinda just jumping ship to her sister's side.

I guess the only dragons who are truly loyal to her now are her clans and her ancient breed. Although I guess they'll probably jump ship too.

That being said, I wonder if any past natureDom pushes have centred around nature's bad luck in-lore?
Yeah, Gladekeeper's not doing so hot. Her ambassador ruined all chances at peace with her sister, and her modern kids are kinda just jumping ship to her sister's side.

I guess the only dragons who are truly loyal to her now are her clans and her ancient breed. Although I guess they'll probably jump ship too.

That being said, I wonder if any past natureDom pushes have centred around nature's bad luck in-lore?
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
if you look at it another way, though, nature is doing great - they get the prestige breed with the hottest UMA scene!

as a definite wildclaw enjoyer myself, I say: go nature go
if you look at it another way, though, nature is doing great - they get the prestige breed with the hottest UMA scene!

as a definite wildclaw enjoyer myself, I say: go nature go
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
Nature is getting the final ancient of 2023, so the wait can be anywhere between 1 to 3 months really. Hopefully there's no delays for this one, especially with both flu and COVID spike in some areas coming into effect. The confirmation comes from staff replying to questions in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3256724/30#post_54639557]lightning ancient release thread[/url]. To quote a part of the post: [quote name="Aequorin" date="2023-07-19 08:24:26"]We understand and respect that many of our players are free-to-play, which is why we worked to ensure players will be receiving the same amount of treasure and game-play earned breeds this year as before: Two (2) breeds. Today's gem breed release is [b]content in addition[/b] to those breeds and [b]not a replacement[/b] for that content. Players can expect the third breed earned through treasure and gameplay for this year to drop in Q4. And yes, it will be a Nature breed! [emoji=nature rune size=1][/quote] Very soon, Nature will have a second breed. And very soon, all flights will have two breeds. Soon. Soon. [size="5"][i][b]Soon...[/b][/i][/size]
Nature is getting the final ancient of 2023, so the wait can be anywhere between 1 to 3 months really. Hopefully there's no delays for this one, especially with both flu and COVID spike in some areas coming into effect.

The confirmation comes from staff replying to questions in the lightning ancient release thread. To quote a part of the post:
Aequorin wrote on 2023-07-19 08:24:26:
We understand and respect that many of our players are free-to-play, which is why we worked to ensure players will be receiving the same amount of treasure and game-play earned breeds this year as before: Two (2) breeds. Today's gem breed release is content in addition to those breeds and not a replacement for that content. Players can expect the third breed earned through treasure and gameplay for this year to drop in Q4. And yes, it will be a Nature breed!
Very soon, Nature will have a second breed. And very soon, all flights will have two breeds. Soon.

Soon.

Soon...
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
We need a basic dragon for Nature.
We need a basic dragon for Nature.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
tbf Wildclaws are goated
tbf Wildclaws are goated
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
wishlist ---> here
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
me in nature since i joined waiting for another nature breed [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/FoH28ucxZFJZu/giphy.gif[/img]
me in nature since i joined waiting for another nature breed

giphy.gif
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 3 4