Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | poor nature
1 2 3 4
@Alphazi omg. That gif. xD Well it has been like 10 years and some months.

@Alphazi omg. That gif. xD Well it has been like 10 years and some months.

FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
@ShinyQuagsire i've only been on site for 7 years and it's been 84 years, can confirm, am nature
@ShinyQuagsire i've only been on site for 7 years and it's been 84 years, can confirm, am nature
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi Tru. xD 84 years is legit.
@Alphazi Tru. xD 84 years is legit.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
@ShinyQuagsire me when the nature ancient is finally released [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1150872816804184256/1150873041396568064/1ualhp_3.jpg[/img]
@ShinyQuagsire me when the nature ancient is finally released

1ualhp_3.jpg
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Omgggggg [emoji=coatl laughing size=2] @Alphazi Beautiful. I am hoping the ancient has a lot of plant genes. I have a need for a plant dragon.
Omgggggg

@Alphazi Beautiful. I am hoping the ancient has a lot of plant genes. I have a need for a plant dragon.
FObX7rS.png
89Dad3a.png
ld1Fjwz.png
Wait wildclaws are leaving to go to plague in the site lore? [emoji=wildclaw confused size=1]
Wait wildclaws are leaving to go to plague in the site lore?
y7z4RJK.png
Wildclaws are one of my least favourite breeds, but I like my Robin Hood dude in my hibden well enough to keep him around. Nature and Plague have always been at odds, yet they go hand in hand, too. The life cycle keeps on turning, after all!
Wildclaws are one of my least favourite breeds, but I like my Robin Hood dude in my hibden well enough to keep him around. Nature and Plague have always been at odds, yet they go hand in hand, too. The life cycle keeps on turning, after all!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
[quote name="Alphazi" date="2023-09-11 12:19:12" ] @/ShinyQuagsire me when the nature ancient is finally released [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1150872816804184256/1150873041396568064/1ualhp_3.jpg[/img] [/quote] Let's just hope it doesn't take another weapon nearly ending the world for the nature ancient to appear. Because at least dragons were smart enough to not create weapons that can both grant life and spread death all at once, right? ...Right? [img alt="An image that displays two important objects from the Flight Rising short story, The Seed and the Sickness. The first object is a large, thorny flower bud with two leafy vines sprouting out of its bottom and then swirling around itself. The second object is a large bottle full of orange liquid, with a skull forming the middle section of the bottle, and two horns acting as handles. These objects represent The First Seed and The Final Infection, which are weapons created by the nature and plague deities to cause an unstoppable spread of their element. The First Seed spreads giant plant life that can kill anything its path while The Final Infection causes a worldwide, inescapable plague of disease and contagion."]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/lore_natureplague8970443.png[/img] Well, technically the dragons are smart, just not their parent gods.
Alphazi wrote on 2023-09-11 12:19:12:
@/ShinyQuagsire me when the nature ancient is finally released

1ualhp_3.jpg
Let's just hope it doesn't take another weapon nearly ending the world for the nature ancient to appear. Because at least dragons were smart enough to not create weapons that can both grant life and spread death all at once, right?

...Right?

An image that displays two important objects from the Flight Rising short story, The Seed and the Sickness. The first object is a large, thorny flower bud with two leafy vines sprouting out of its bottom and then swirling around itself. The second object is a large bottle full of orange liquid, with a skull forming the middle section of the bottle, and two horns acting as handles. These objects represent The First Seed and The Final Infection, which are weapons created by the nature and plague deities to cause an unstoppable spread of their element. The First Seed spreads giant plant life that can kill anything its path while The Final Infection causes a worldwide, inescapable plague of disease and contagion.
Well, technically the dragons are smart, just not their parent gods.
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
eh as a nature flight member i could care less, there's nothing stopping anyone from breeding literally any other breed with nature eyes. i can't pretend im not at least a little excited for the nature ancient though, i hope its got a different design inspiration like coatls vs banescales and not tundras vs gaolers (not that i think they look similar its just that both are super furry and not like furry vs blubbery like a whale or something).
eh as a nature flight member i could care less, there's nothing stopping anyone from breeding literally any other breed with nature eyes. i can't pretend im not at least a little excited for the nature ancient though, i hope its got a different design inspiration like coatls vs banescales and not tundras vs gaolers (not that i think they look similar its just that both are super furry and not like furry vs blubbery like a whale or something).
golden line with blue and white pearls and diamonds
[quote name="@TheCherryGhost" date="2023-09-11 13:21:53" ] Wait wildclaws are leaving to go to plague in the site lore? [emoji=wildclaw confused size=1] [/quote] From the overview section of the Wildclaw Encyclopedia entry: "The Wildclaw breed originates from Shrieking Wilds where its population remains abundant. This species has begun to expand into new domains, the most notable of which is The Wandering Contagion. This territory supports the second largest population of Wildclaw dragons, which some consider to be unusual given the homeland of the species."
@TheCherryGhost wrote on 2023-09-11 13:21:53:
Wait wildclaws are leaving to go to plague in the site lore?

From the overview section of the Wildclaw Encyclopedia entry:
"The Wildclaw breed originates from Shrieking Wilds where its population remains abundant. This species has begun to expand into new domains, the most notable of which is The Wandering Contagion. This territory supports the second largest population of Wildclaw dragons, which some consider to be unusual given the homeland of the species."
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
1 2 3 4