Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon #88888888 - 8x8
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MonoMagpie haha yes you're so right, it's extremely difficult to know when to hit the button, and even if you basically hit it at the perfect time there's usually some luck involved as so many are clicking at pretty much the same time!
But most of the fun is definitely just everyone being excited and seeing the final outcome!
@Tabbyclaw wow, that was really close, and it's such a pretty dragon too!
@Islet well, the chances are extremely low for everyone, you might just get lucky:)
@MonoMagpie haha yes you're so right, it's extremely difficult to know when to hit the button, and even if you basically hit it at the perfect time there's usually some luck involved as so many are clicking at pretty much the same time!
But most of the fun is definitely just everyone being excited and seeing the final outcome!
@Tabbyclaw wow, that was really close, and it's such a pretty dragon too!
@Islet well, the chances are extremely low for everyone, you might just get lucky:)
[quote name="ChaoticFriendzy" date="2023-08-25 15:54:50" ] I'd like to see who gets it! [/quote] My bet - it bugs again and dissappears! XD
ChaoticFriendzy wrote on 2023-08-25 15:54:50:
I'd like to see who gets it!
My bet - it bugs again and dissappears! XD

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
[quote name="Badgersaurus" date="2023-08-25 09:52:48" ] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1121142050079912017/1144675652809785364/ea6400bf5fd72d7d55b1ea71ed3addc2-2136973352.png[/img] vriska dragon will be real in 5 minutes [/quote] Thank you for doing it so I didn't have to ::::)
Badgersaurus wrote on 2023-08-25 09:52:48:
ea6400bf5fd72d7d55b1ea71ed3addc2-2136973352.png
vriska dragon will be real in 5 minutes

Thank you for doing it so I didn't have to ::::)
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

nine days is pretty soon! i thought there's usually a pinglist for big milestones like this? if anyone knows if there is one id appreciate a link!
nine days is pretty soon! i thought there's usually a pinglist for big milestones like this? if anyone knows if there is one id appreciate a link!
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
[quote name="mymbleth" date="2023-08-26 11:54:22" ] well, the chances are extremely low for everyone, you might just get lucky:) [/quote] Hahaha, let's all hope. Have no clue who vriska is, but I love the art XD
mymbleth wrote on 2023-08-26 11:54:22:
well, the chances are extremely low for everyone, you might just get lucky:)

Hahaha, let's all hope. Have no clue who vriska is, but I love the art XD
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hmm maybe i'll put in a nest!
hmm maybe i'll put in a nest!
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
It’s been a long time since I was active during a major ID milestone, I’m very excited! I have a few nests going and some unhatched eggs. We’ll have to see what happens (but here’s hoping I get lucky and hatch a good number, even if it’s not 8x8). I’m curious to know what colors the lucky hatch will have.
It’s been a long time since I was active during a major ID milestone, I’m very excited! I have a few nests going and some unhatched eggs. We’ll have to see what happens (but here’s hoping I get lucky and hatch a good number, even if it’s not 8x8). I’m curious to know what colors the lucky hatch will have.
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@sedge122 thank you so much!! this was the thread i was looking for XD
@sedge122 thank you so much!! this was the thread i was looking for XD
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
oh I forgot about that! I should stop hatching my nests until then, maybe
oh I forgot about that! I should stop hatching my nests until then, maybe
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png