Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Snake familiars!!
1 2
So, after Brightshine and the new familiar Rose of Brightshine, people were wondering if it's gonna be a snake series, or if the focus is on the flowers and we will be getting different animals. Now with the release of Larkspur of Thundercrack, I think it's safe to say that we will be getting a snake series, and I am HERE FOR IT!! I love snakes (yes, surprising with my user) and flowers so I am really excited!! I think this will be my favourite series of familliars. [item=Rose of Brightshine][item=Larkspur of Thundercrack]
So, after Brightshine and the new familiar Rose of Brightshine, people were wondering if it's gonna be a snake series, or if the focus is on the flowers and we will be getting different animals.

Now with the release of Larkspur of Thundercrack, I think it's safe to say that we will be getting a snake series, and I am HERE FOR IT!! I love snakes (yes, surprising with my user) and flowers so I am really excited!! I think this will be my favourite series of familliars.

Rose of Brightshine Larkspur of Thundercrack
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
I started watching a snake and reptile YouTuber about two years back, and have come to appreciate them more and more. And these familiars? The art is just so gorgeous. Chef's kiss, 10/10, love them.
I started watching a snake and reptile YouTuber about two years back, and have come to appreciate them more and more. And these familiars? The art is just so gorgeous. Chef's kiss, 10/10, love them.
cDDSaqc.png
Gimme all the sneks, give them all the boops!
Gimme all the sneks, give them all the boops!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

The snake species + unique flower is a concept teen me would have loved. Even just the two of them are inspiring me to do something creative. I can’t wait to see them all lined up together! They’re stunning.

…Lovely little rattlesnake for thundercrack, I love thee. Unless another flight gets a sand boa or snowball hydrangea, this may be my favorite.
The snake species + unique flower is a concept teen me would have loved. Even just the two of them are inspiring me to do something creative. I can’t wait to see them all lined up together! They’re stunning.

…Lovely little rattlesnake for thundercrack, I love thee. Unless another flight gets a sand boa or snowball hydrangea, this may be my favorite.
tumblr_oclgidaTBf1rnk62zo7_r1_100.png
bury the hatchet or bury a friend right now
Illustrated Monster Manual: A Spooky Art Hatchery

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
This was confirmed by Undel when the first familiar in the series debuted! This year is danger noodles in bouquets :)
This was confirmed by Undel when the first familiar in the series debuted! This year is danger noodles in bouquets :)
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Yes!!! Snakes are my all time favorite animal, and the flowers are just so lovely. ^^ I love the two we've seen so far and I can't wait to see what else we'll get!

Green tree pythons for nature, anyone? :D
Yes!!! Snakes are my all time favorite animal, and the flowers are just so lovely. ^^ I love the two we've seen so far and I can't wait to see what else we'll get!

Green tree pythons for nature, anyone? :D
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings.
I just love snakes so much ;;
I just love snakes so much ;;
I’m thinking gliding snakes for wind, sand boas for earth, water moccasin, coral snake, or anaconda for water, pit viper for fire, spider-tailed viper for shadow, spitting cobra for plague, Masked water snake for ice (they grow fur-like moss/algae on their scales!), garter snake or tree viper for nature

Edit: what if hognose for arcane,,,
I’m thinking gliding snakes for wind, sand boas for earth, water moccasin, coral snake, or anaconda for water, pit viper for fire, spider-tailed viper for shadow, spitting cobra for plague, Masked water snake for ice (they grow fur-like moss/algae on their scales!), garter snake or tree viper for nature

Edit: what if hognose for arcane,,,
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I love the idea so much! And I really hope that some of the snakes in the lineup will include ball pythons (my favorite puppy snoots) and hognose snakes (literally the cutest snakes ever—they play dead and its ADORABLE and so dramatic)!!

I had a blotched king snake back in high school as well and they're quite pretty! I can see that for Earth or Fire given the colors...
I love the idea so much! And I really hope that some of the snakes in the lineup will include ball pythons (my favorite puppy snoots) and hognose snakes (literally the cutest snakes ever—they play dead and its ADORABLE and so dramatic)!!

I had a blotched king snake back in high school as well and they're quite pretty! I can see that for Earth or Fire given the colors...
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
If anyone’s curious about the flowers, they’re the primary birth flowers for each month.
If anyone’s curious about the flowers, they’re the primary birth flowers for each month.
1 2