Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | sandsurge but butchered by translate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Passed the Sandsurge Encyclopedia Entry through Google Translate a few too many times...

a good sense of humor
The same family starts inside a walled courtyard, where they use the power of wind turbines to create fireworks that produce electricity.

Characteristics of the ahau body
The sand hare is an animal with a round neck and horns in the shape of a hand. These birds do not have ears, and wings are under the ears, like birds. These film fans spread paint and surfaces and do not cause lightning strikes. 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 3 3

Who knows
The sandstone is fine and very durable; It's the best of the bunch and the best of this bunch. The transmission line is designed to increase flight range almost instantly; This allows for the construction of transmission lines and power plants that provide storm energy around the world.

They ignore God's stern warnings, fall into temptation, and eventually perish or are overcome. They continue to develop and expand energy projects, but they go underground without direct contact with those who want to change or destroy the industry's core values.

However, getting a website up and running from scratch is difficult. Ongoing maintenance discussions cannot be transferred to field projects. It is difficult to imagine sheep living in an underground network. Project management, design changes and performance to avoid unwanted visitors and annoying complaints. This ground connection will be the point of contact between the sand waves and the population. In the end, the world forgot him, except for the leadership and the chosen ones.

thickness
Beach litter is soil, Includes attempts to settle or accumulate in soil and rock. Your price is embedded under the skin of Santurzh. A "hard dry finish" is recommended because sanding is necessary to create a technically correct but smooth surface. This is the drug price. Their value is hidden.

We have an amazing photo of him (if that makes sense). Not much to say about the box, what's inside, every desired box can be found there; Personal things. Is it better than these programs? Don't drive!

To make a plan
Their destination is a sandstorm, with lots of flying objects rising up from the ground so they don't have to fight there.

When hunting or fighting, the sandbag should be closed and placed under the box. Their supporters simply surround them, allowing them to strike first and defeat their opponents.

thank you to everyone who added onto the original post! see other stunning translations with this helpful guide.

Modern Breeds

Bogsneak Dragons
"Bogsnik is middle class."

Coatl Dragons

Fae Dragons

Guardian Dragons
"This type of man is proud of his blond hair."

Imperial Dragons

Mirror Dragons

Nocturne Dragons

Obelisk Dragons
"Turtles for their size and strength; meat before"

Pearlcatcher Dragons

Ridgeback Dragons

Skydancer Dragons

Snapper Dragons

Spiral Dragons

Tundra Dragons
"A "military revolution" that commits all crimes against stupid parents."

Wildclaw Dragons
"The walls are removed from the beds. A large log house is considered beautiful"

Ancient Breeds

Aberration Dragons
"Freaks believe that anything that is harmless or causes immediate harm should be set aside and prioritized better."

Aether Dragons
"Yelling at each other is a common game"

Auraboa Dragons
"He gave you a new tool. . . Onion."

Banescale Dragons
"They scan the floor; inhale bullets"
"Despite her grandfather's early successes, Benic loves fairy tales and maintains a secret relationship with the handsome man."

Gaoler Dragons
"Order to protect small black objects suspended in the air."

Sandsurge Dragons

Undertide Dragons
"The employee's face and body were stained with poison."

Veilspun Dragons
"Carly seems to have somehow escaped."
Passed the Sandsurge Encyclopedia Entry through Google Translate a few too many times...

a good sense of humor
The same family starts inside a walled courtyard, where they use the power of wind turbines to create fireworks that produce electricity.

Characteristics of the ahau body
The sand hare is an animal with a round neck and horns in the shape of a hand. These birds do not have ears, and wings are under the ears, like birds. These film fans spread paint and surfaces and do not cause lightning strikes. 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 3 3

Who knows
The sandstone is fine and very durable; It's the best of the bunch and the best of this bunch. The transmission line is designed to increase flight range almost instantly; This allows for the construction of transmission lines and power plants that provide storm energy around the world.

They ignore God's stern warnings, fall into temptation, and eventually perish or are overcome. They continue to develop and expand energy projects, but they go underground without direct contact with those who want to change or destroy the industry's core values.

However, getting a website up and running from scratch is difficult. Ongoing maintenance discussions cannot be transferred to field projects. It is difficult to imagine sheep living in an underground network. Project management, design changes and performance to avoid unwanted visitors and annoying complaints. This ground connection will be the point of contact between the sand waves and the population. In the end, the world forgot him, except for the leadership and the chosen ones.

thickness
Beach litter is soil, Includes attempts to settle or accumulate in soil and rock. Your price is embedded under the skin of Santurzh. A "hard dry finish" is recommended because sanding is necessary to create a technically correct but smooth surface. This is the drug price. Their value is hidden.

We have an amazing photo of him (if that makes sense). Not much to say about the box, what's inside, every desired box can be found there; Personal things. Is it better than these programs? Don't drive!

To make a plan
Their destination is a sandstorm, with lots of flying objects rising up from the ground so they don't have to fight there.

When hunting or fighting, the sandbag should be closed and placed under the box. Their supporters simply surround them, allowing them to strike first and defeat their opponents.

thank you to everyone who added onto the original post! see other stunning translations with this helpful guide.

Modern Breeds

Bogsneak Dragons
"Bogsnik is middle class."

Coatl Dragons

Fae Dragons

Guardian Dragons
"This type of man is proud of his blond hair."

Imperial Dragons

Mirror Dragons

Nocturne Dragons

Obelisk Dragons
"Turtles for their size and strength; meat before"

Pearlcatcher Dragons

Ridgeback Dragons

Skydancer Dragons

Snapper Dragons

Spiral Dragons

Tundra Dragons
"A "military revolution" that commits all crimes against stupid parents."

Wildclaw Dragons
"The walls are removed from the beds. A large log house is considered beautiful"

Ancient Breeds

Aberration Dragons
"Freaks believe that anything that is harmless or causes immediate harm should be set aside and prioritized better."

Aether Dragons
"Yelling at each other is a common game"

Auraboa Dragons
"He gave you a new tool. . . Onion."

Banescale Dragons
"They scan the floor; inhale bullets"
"Despite her grandfather's early successes, Benic loves fairy tales and maintains a secret relationship with the handsome man."

Gaoler Dragons
"Order to protect small black objects suspended in the air."

Sandsurge Dragons

Undertide Dragons
"The employee's face and body were stained with poison."

Veilspun Dragons
"Carly seems to have somehow escaped."
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
LOL there are tears in my eyes
LOL there are tears in my eyes
pigeon sitting (link)pigeon sitting (link)puffy brown dove (link)very flat pigeon (link)
genderqueer
asexual
she/her
ADHD
Canadian
FR Time +4
t h i c k n e s s
t h i c k n e s s
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
your price is embedded under the skin of Santurzh

Sounds very ominous
your price is embedded under the skin of Santurzh

Sounds very ominous
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
[quote]These birds do not have ears, and wings are under the ears, like birds[/quote] Ah yes, of course
Quote:
These birds do not have ears, and wings are under the ears, like birds

Ah yes, of course
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
[quote]When hunting or fighting, the sandbag should be closed and placed under the box. Their supporters simply surround them, allowing them to strike first and defeat their opponents.[/quote] Is this what sports is
Quote:
Is this what sports is
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
the sandbag
the sandbag
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
"They ignore God's stern warnings, fall into temptation, and eventually perish or are overcome." [emoji=sandsurge scared size=2]
"They ignore God's stern warnings, fall into temptation, and eventually perish or are overcome."
8KuCvCo.gifFROk3hi.png cx7nqhl.png Nl4iYBG.png
y0rbHJY.png
0OTU6PT.png
1YB0OjO.png
mlHpBMC.png
8KuCvCo.gif
“However, getting a website up and running from scratch is difficult”. True words of wisdom.
“However, getting a website up and running from scratch is difficult”. True words of wisdom.
ZqTATLu.png
mmoRz30.png
tw5SNNe.png
tyEuRXe.png
bhdEs05.png
"It is difficult to imagine sheep living in an underground network."
well they're not wrong

Also it sounds like the section under "thickness" just spat out part of a tutorial midway through
"It is difficult to imagine sheep living in an underground network."
well they're not wrong

Also it sounds like the section under "thickness" just spat out part of a tutorial midway through
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10