Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Best breed?
1 2 3 4 5
What's yall's favourite breed? Personally i am a huge abberation, spiral, and imperial enthusiast, the first being my all-time favourite (duhhhh my icon and entire profile LOL)

But im really curious to see the general consensus here? I know the 3 fan favourites are skydancers, imps, and wildclaws, but i just wanna know if thats universal!
What's yall's favourite breed? Personally i am a huge abberation, spiral, and imperial enthusiast, the first being my all-time favourite (duhhhh my icon and entire profile LOL)

But im really curious to see the general consensus here? I know the 3 fan favourites are skydancers, imps, and wildclaws, but i just wanna know if thats universal!

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
Skydancers and Pearlcatchers are my favorite breeds, and theyre about equal on my list

I also like wildclaws and spirals
Skydancers and Pearlcatchers are my favorite breeds, and theyre about equal on my list

I also like wildclaws and spirals
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
generally the best breed i think could actually be spirals.

personally: seeing them for the first time (before i even knew was fr was) and being mystified by their poses, the creativity that goes into making apparel for something like them.

now even further they are THE big eyed dragons. they wear those types so well. for a modern of course.

the biggest complaints would be: apparel too confusing and people lose their bleep when the image is flipped for some reason lol

but to me, those ~confusing~ outfits are some of the best i ever seen on site.

i had this dragon saved for awhile just because it blew my mind when i saw it (linked it bc idk how the owner feels with sharing)
generally the best breed i think could actually be spirals.

personally: seeing them for the first time (before i even knew was fr was) and being mystified by their poses, the creativity that goes into making apparel for something like them.

now even further they are THE big eyed dragons. they wear those types so well. for a modern of course.

the biggest complaints would be: apparel too confusing and people lose their bleep when the image is flipped for some reason lol

but to me, those ~confusing~ outfits are some of the best i ever seen on site.

i had this dragon saved for awhile just because it blew my mind when i saw it (linked it bc idk how the owner feels with sharing)
yzUX307.png
Ridgebacks and Wildclaws are my two top favorites :) I really like Imps, Gaolers, and Obelisks!
Ridgebacks and Wildclaws are my two top favorites :) I really like Imps, Gaolers, and Obelisks!
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
I have a lot of spirals and I like them a lot! but god. Bogsneaks are on TOP i love bogsneaks. big monitor lizard fan, I wish they were more popular because honestly i just think they're so cool
I have a lot of spirals and I like them a lot! but god. Bogsneaks are on TOP i love bogsneaks. big monitor lizard fan, I wish they were more popular because honestly i just think they're so cool
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
Snappers. How can you compete with a creature that doesn't need to sleep?
Snappers. How can you compete with a creature that doesn't need to sleep?
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Imps, SD's, Guardians and PC's. [emoji=heart size=1] Fairly basic but the fact that they tend to have the most UMA's is part of it.
Imps, SD's, Guardians and PC's. Fairly basic but the fact that they tend to have the most UMA's is part of it.
spirals ( obviously ) and bogs are up there for me, im also fond of aberrations and ridges and wildclaws
spirals ( obviously ) and bogs are up there for me, im also fond of aberrations and ridges and wildclaws
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Obelisks, fae, and aethers are my faves
Obelisks, fae, and aethers are my faves
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Def Spirals. I also like Imps and Skydancers, but Spirals is top tier.
Def Spirals. I also like Imps and Skydancers, but Spirals is top tier.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5