Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Best breed?
1 2 3 4 5
Skydancers and Wildclaws. The male poses, mainly.
Skydancers and Wildclaws. The male poses, mainly.
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist85e4x.gif54zSC.gifePIyS.gifLVboV.gifZDq9i.gif0HqNv.gif
My favorite breed has pretty much always been tundra. I used to hoard them on here.
My favorite breed has pretty much always been tundra. I used to hoard them on here.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
from day one, i've always loved Guardians the best :)
from day one, i've always loved Guardians the best :)
Obelisk and Gaoler, because they have all I like in FR dragons. They are fluffy, big and genes look great on them.
Obelisk and Gaoler, because they have all I like in FR dragons. They are fluffy, big and genes look great on them.
natureshieldl.png 84465750p.png 71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.png
fP0089X.png
xCVbB5p.pngrix3ppo.png
Undertides, Veilspuns and Coatls are my fav breeds.
Undertides, Veilspuns and Coatls are my fav breeds.
GIQnAA5.png73vKFNE.pnglz2VO1n.pngopcExsG.pngAMyO6Hf.pngLGvol4P.png
rsCzY87.pnguuO2u2N.pngBt9KLea.pngSpTbQEM.png4ogWlJU.pngHSWqWgZ.png
guardians, undertides, ridgebacks and gaolers for me, not in any particular order :) if banescales ever get a gene expansion, they'd also be on the list since I love their design so much.
guardians, undertides, ridgebacks and gaolers for me, not in any particular order :) if banescales ever get a gene expansion, they'd also be on the list since I love their design so much.
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

Mirrors, she says, surprising absolutely no one. Aethers are a close second at the moment, though we'll see how long that lasts once the New Breed!! shiny wears off.

Mirrors, she says, surprising absolutely no one. Aethers are a close second at the moment, though we'll see how long that lasts once the New Breed!! shiny wears off.
MmSftql.png
[color=3c352d][size=4][font=cambria]Obelisks [emoji=obelisk happy size=2] !!! Imperials and undertides are on second and third place
Obelisks !!! Imperials and undertides are on second and third place
UDy41Fx.png
1 2 3 4 5