Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You're ___ flight but love ____ flight?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
I'm Earth flight, but I love Light flight.

Huge sucker for that greco-roman aesthetic they got going on over there. I like Earth's aesthetic for the most part (Though it's gotten a bit too bejeweled for my tastes recently), and my lore depends on my lair being located there, but man if I could start this game all over again, I'd prob choose light.
I'm Earth flight, but I love Light flight.

Huge sucker for that greco-roman aesthetic they got going on over there. I like Earth's aesthetic for the most part (Though it's gotten a bit too bejeweled for my tastes recently), and my lore depends on my lair being located there, but man if I could start this game all over again, I'd prob choose light.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
i'm in earth flight but i'll always love lightning and wind too! lightning for the cool desert wasteland vibe and wind for its calm green aesthetic <3
i'm in earth flight but i'll always love lightning and wind too! lightning for the cool desert wasteland vibe and wind for its calm green aesthetic <3
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I'm in nature because its where I started. However. I've recently been thinking about swapping to arcane, since I feel it just fits me more. Light too.
I'm in nature because its where I started. However. I've recently been thinking about swapping to arcane, since I feel it just fits me more. Light too.
Ahoy!
spiral_capricat.png
I'm in Water, and I love Water, but I also love Arcane. Something about the stars and galaxies appeal to me, like a sparkly ocean but above instead of below.

I also like Light a lot, but my most recent spike in interest towards Light probably comes from their newest banner lol I adore it
I'm in Water, and I love Water, but I also love Arcane. Something about the stars and galaxies appeal to me, like a sparkly ocean but above instead of below.

I also like Light a lot, but my most recent spike in interest towards Light probably comes from their newest banner lol I adore it
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
I’m in Nature, but I love Arcane, and was considering joining it at the beginning of playing FR. I love its space-magic theme, and Starwood Strand is my favorite place in all of Sornieth.
I’m in Nature, but I love Arcane, and was considering joining it at the beginning of playing FR. I love its space-magic theme, and Starwood Strand is my favorite place in all of Sornieth.
oJK1fXV.png
I am a Water droplet at heart, but I also love Fire ;w;. Fire eyes are so pretty to me, and the lore of their blacksmith culture really draw me to it. The armor, the craftwork, the warm glow- all of it!

My avatar dragon is not doing any favors either in trying to hide it. In another life, my permanent home would be Fire, but I feel comfy where I am now in Water. Maybe a bit of Lightning too. Good thing is that at least Water territory borders both Fire and Lightning.
I am a Water droplet at heart, but I also love Fire ;w;. Fire eyes are so pretty to me, and the lore of their blacksmith culture really draw me to it. The armor, the craftwork, the warm glow- all of it!

My avatar dragon is not doing any favors either in trying to hide it. In another life, my permanent home would be Fire, but I feel comfy where I am now in Water. Maybe a bit of Lightning too. Good thing is that at least Water territory borders both Fire and Lightning.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
I'm in nature flight because nature is a big aesthetic for me, probably because I grew up in rural Oregon. I live in a forest so I guess it also felt comfy to me when I joined. I also love the color green.

I love earth flight because I like brown dragons a lot. I also just really like rocks, not just gem stones but things like agates or interesting shaped rocks too.
I'm in nature flight because nature is a big aesthetic for me, probably because I grew up in rural Oregon. I live in a forest so I guess it also felt comfy to me when I joined. I also love the color green.

I love earth flight because I like brown dragons a lot. I also just really like rocks, not just gem stones but things like agates or interesting shaped rocks too.
tumblr_nf6776Wn8H1qh5dfho7_250.gif
im in earth for the reasons of I've always loved that more earthy feeling in characters, warm tones, browns, covered in plants etc. the flight had a big draw to me just from my preferences in dragons, aesthetic and my own art style now goes more towards that warm earthy feel and it makes me quite happy.

But its kind of those same reasons I'm also drawn to the light flight I absolutely adore the idea of forgotten ruined lingering places like hewn city or the pure idea of that warm autumn feeling you see looking at the art for the light flight, it makes me love that flight a lot cause its a kind of presences I do in my art quite a lot now as well
im in earth for the reasons of I've always loved that more earthy feeling in characters, warm tones, browns, covered in plants etc. the flight had a big draw to me just from my preferences in dragons, aesthetic and my own art style now goes more towards that warm earthy feel and it makes me quite happy.

But its kind of those same reasons I'm also drawn to the light flight I absolutely adore the idea of forgotten ruined lingering places like hewn city or the pure idea of that warm autumn feeling you see looking at the art for the light flight, it makes me love that flight a lot cause its a kind of presences I do in my art quite a lot now as well
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I've been in Light since I joined, never switched and definitely never will, but I do love love love the wind flight. I have a handful of wind-themed dragons and it's definitely a close second favorite, love the colors and the aesthetics and the fest skins/apparel ;;
I've been in Light since I joined, never switched and definitely never will, but I do love love love the wind flight. I have a handful of wind-themed dragons and it's definitely a close second favorite, love the colors and the aesthetics and the fest skins/apparel ;;
• scribble | he/him | FRT +3 •

cuLoxrX.png
i'm in arcane, but i love lightning !!! specifically bcuz of the eyes :D they're so neat!
i'm in arcane, but i love lightning !!! specifically bcuz of the eyes :D they're so neat!
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13