Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You're ___ flight but love ____ flight?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[emoji=lightning rune size=1] I'm currently in lightning, and i wouldn't move for the world currently. im just totally in love with my flight. The whole aesthetic, the eyes, stormcatcher being stormcatcher, the industrial/machine vibes lightning has going on, and CYAN. gosh i freaking love cyan. and the community is pretty awesome. Some flights I super appreciate though are nature, plague, and arcane! [emoji=nature rune size=1] nature was my first flight actually! back a few years ago nature was the one that resonated with me the most because i was a huge biology nerd and loved all things nature. Sadly i never interacted with the community back then xP [emoji=plague rune size=1] then plague mostly because of the community, plaguelings are awesome and the most passionate and kindest people ive seen on site are always on plague. they're kinda like the metalheads of fr, theyve got a scary aesthetic but the sweetest community. Also, plague's entire aesthetic is sick ! (hehe) there's also so many colors i associate with it? like green? totally a plague color. red? yep! black? its all plague's [emoji=arcane rune size=1] and arcane mostly because of the aesthetics. Space and astronomy? say less. and who doesn't love a good sparkly pink? arcane was also one of my top choices back when i considered changing flights around 2 years ago! and a special mention to earth and light, some of the users with the most beautifully and intricately curated lairs are always in these flights and i am both scared and in awe of them.
I'm currently in lightning, and i wouldn't move for the world currently. im just totally in love with my flight. The whole aesthetic, the eyes, stormcatcher being stormcatcher, the industrial/machine vibes lightning has going on, and CYAN. gosh i freaking love cyan. and the community is pretty awesome.
Some flights I super appreciate though are nature, plague, and arcane!

nature was my first flight actually! back a few years ago nature was the one that resonated with me the most because i was a huge biology nerd and loved all things nature. Sadly i never interacted with the community back then xP
then plague mostly because of the community, plaguelings are awesome and the most passionate and kindest people ive seen on site are always on plague. they're kinda like the metalheads of fr, theyve got a scary aesthetic but the sweetest community. Also, plague's entire aesthetic is sick ! (hehe) there's also so many colors i associate with it? like green? totally a plague color. red? yep! black? its all plague's
and arcane mostly because of the aesthetics. Space and astronomy? say less. and who doesn't love a good sparkly pink? arcane was also one of my top choices back when i considered changing flights around 2 years ago!

and a special mention to earth and light, some of the users with the most beautifully and intricately curated lairs are always in these flights and i am both scared and in awe of them.
Iron Wrench
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
I'm in earth, but I love shadow, plague, and ice! Earths won me over because I love earth tones and archeology, but I started in shadow, so it'll always hold a special place in my heart. I also love ice and plague's aesthetics :)
I'm in earth, but I love shadow, plague, and ice! Earths won me over because I love earth tones and archeology, but I started in shadow, so it'll always hold a special place in my heart. I also love ice and plague's aesthetics :)
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
Im light but i will always hold respect for my first flight, wind. lovely people over there I promise y'all.

For flights I haven't been in. I adore lightning's whole tech thing they have going on and would move there in a heartbeat if i liked the colors/look of most of lightning's locations to me (tis all just a bit too dark gray for my likes). fire's also good for this reason sharing a cool tech/creation theme with lightning but in a more. chaotic (for lack of better term. its not quite what i envision but close enough) with how thye go about it . as lightning has well constructed skyscrapers and conductors reaching to the skies fire has a bunch of buildings piled ontop of eachother forged together haphazardly but with love. but yeah <3 love those three flights sad i cant just jump to them whenever i wish. darn you 6 month flight change cooldown haha
Im light but i will always hold respect for my first flight, wind. lovely people over there I promise y'all.

For flights I haven't been in. I adore lightning's whole tech thing they have going on and would move there in a heartbeat if i liked the colors/look of most of lightning's locations to me (tis all just a bit too dark gray for my likes). fire's also good for this reason sharing a cool tech/creation theme with lightning but in a more. chaotic (for lack of better term. its not quite what i envision but close enough) with how thye go about it . as lightning has well constructed skyscrapers and conductors reaching to the skies fire has a bunch of buildings piled ontop of eachother forged together haphazardly but with love. but yeah <3 love those three flights sad i cant just jump to them whenever i wish. darn you 6 month flight change cooldown haha
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I'm in Light, but I love a lot of other flights! Fire is probably the closest second - I love reds and oranges, the banner art is amazing, and the metalworker lore is really cool!
I'm in Light, but I love a lot of other flights! Fire is probably the closest second - I love reds and oranges, the banner art is amazing, and the metalworker lore is really cool!
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
i saw the title and was just about to write my post but... wow, OP. we're like identical twins mentally or smth. every single word is something i'd write.
i saw the title and was just about to write my post but... wow, OP. we're like identical twins mentally or smth. every single word is something i'd write.
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
I love Ice Flight but I think I’m gonna move to Earth Flight once my flight change cooldown is over. Seems like a laid-back place where many members are actually into geology. I dunno anything about geology beyond “rock pretty” but I hope I’ll be welcome there all the same.

Also… underrated hatchling eyes! And severely underrated primal eyes in particular.
I love Ice Flight but I think I’m gonna move to Earth Flight once my flight change cooldown is over. Seems like a laid-back place where many members are actually into geology. I dunno anything about geology beyond “rock pretty” but I hope I’ll be welcome there all the same.

Also… underrated hatchling eyes! And severely underrated primal eyes in particular.
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13