Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Stereotypes?
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Fiendishly" date="2023-03-28 10:12:37" ] Wind: On a world tour of Sornieth. Right now. Have lore, its just...not written yet. Really outgoing and kind [/quote] [emoji=imperial angry size=1] I'll have you know!! I have little snippets of lore written down [i]somewhere[/i]! The rest of it is hiding
Fiendishly wrote on 2023-03-28 10:12:37:
Wind: On a world tour of Sornieth. Right now. Have lore, its just...not written yet. Really outgoing and kind
I'll have you know!! I have little snippets of lore written down somewhere! The rest of it is hiding
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
I feel like light players are really serious about their dragons and lore
I feel like light players are really serious about their dragons and lore
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Listen, you don't have to call me out so hard >:(

although 90% of the time I am not rich sadly, and when I am it's for like.. A minute lol
Listen, you don't have to call me out so hard >:(

although 90% of the time I am not rich sadly, and when I am it's for like.. A minute lol
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
I want to say I'm the pink Arcane, but my Obelisks are named after the Mars rovers, and my Aethers are named Voyager and Discovery.
I want to say I'm the pink Arcane, but my Obelisks are named after the Mars rovers, and my Aethers are named Voyager and Discovery.
ice flight nice flight

it's super chill, I'm a returning player from a couple years ago but I do seem to remember dom being quite an intensive thing with ice flight!
ice flight nice flight

it's super chill, I'm a returning player from a couple years ago but I do seem to remember dom being quite an intensive thing with ice flight!

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png
[quote name="Fiendishly" date="2023-03-28 10:12:37" ] Light: Also rich, but a bit more aesthetically driven. Share's earths love of brown and gold dragons, or will have a lair that just goes through the entire colour wheel, or is pastel [/quote] Very accurate. Acolights are rich for all of 10 minutes before we inevitably dump our wealth into the newest G1, XXX, rare UMA wearing project we set our eyes on. The aesthetic part is also VERY accurate. Acolights are usually the types who have matching names for all their tabs and then have fancy descriptions in each tab and so on and so forth. People in light flight LOVE to make their lair as matchy and aesthetic as possible [s]me included[/s]
Light: Also rich, but a bit more aesthetically driven. Share's earths love of brown and gold dragons, or will have a lair that just goes through the entire colour wheel, or is pastel

Very accurate. Acolights are rich for all of 10 minutes before we inevitably dump our wealth into the newest G1, XXX, rare UMA wearing project we set our eyes on. The aesthetic part is also VERY accurate. Acolights are usually the types who have matching names for all their tabs and then have fancy descriptions in each tab and so on and so forth. People in light flight LOVE to make their lair as matchy and aesthetic as possible me included
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
I have no stereotypes to offer but as a member of Fire I'm very pleased (flattered one might say) about your perception of our flight
I have no stereotypes to offer but as a member of Fire I'm very pleased (flattered one might say) about your perception of our flight
xxxALvHUGn.png tumblr_inline_ny7iueBT5H1qmzhvw_540.png MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
bd3rM7f.png
[quote name="ahzidal" date="2023-03-28 10:26:38" ] Plague is kinda pack bonded with each other XD However, we're more active in our discord than on our forums. We're generally very supportive and very protective of our fellow flight members. The plaguecell (brain cell) is a real thing. [/quote] Do y'all still 88V (in Ice now, still Plague at heart)
ahzidal wrote on 2023-03-28 10:26:38:
Plague is kinda pack bonded with each other XD However, we're more active in our discord than on our forums. We're generally very supportive and very protective of our fellow flight members.

The plaguecell (brain cell) is a real thing.

Do y'all still 88V (in Ice now, still Plague at heart)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="Fiendishly" date="2023-03-28 10:12:37" ] Have lore, its just...not written yet. [/quote] Bro I thought callout posts went against TOS /j (Listen, I have it on a google doc and everything, I just need to find time to put it in a bio.... and code it up....) [quote name="Fiendishly" date="2023-03-28 10:12:37" ] On a world tour of Sornieth. Right now. [/quote] Don't know if others are like this, but I know my lair's lore technically spans all regions - besides my sort of 'headquarters' (i.e. where the lair itself is) in a bunch of other tabs I've basically got a setting/storyline going on for my flight representatives + like, a dozen other semi-related groups (which might be a reason why it's taking so long...) Also I feel like FR peeps are pretty outgoing and kind as a whole, but the folks I know in Wind (mainly from the discord) tend to be really generous and eager to help each other out! I love being in this flight, it's also very creative!
Have lore, its just...not written yet.
Bro I thought callout posts went against TOS /j
(Listen, I have it on a google doc and everything, I just need to find time to put it in a bio.... and code it up....)

On a world tour of Sornieth. Right now.
Don't know if others are like this, but I know my lair's lore technically spans all regions - besides my sort of 'headquarters' (i.e. where the lair itself is) in a bunch of other tabs I've basically got a setting/storyline going on for my flight representatives + like, a dozen other semi-related groups (which might be a reason why it's taking so long...)

Also I feel like FR peeps are pretty outgoing and kind as a whole, but the folks I know in Wind (mainly from the discord) tend to be really generous and eager to help each other out! I love being in this flight, it's also very creative!

Apopts hub!
71814774.png
[quote name="Fiendishly" date="2023-03-28 10:12:37" ] Shadow: A lot of new players go here, can be edgelords. Older players from shadow are either making UMA's or lords of the dressing room and dragon share [/quote] former Shadow member here why yes I would consider myself lord of the dressing room
Shadow: A lot of new players go here, can be edgelords. Older players from shadow are either making UMA's or lords of the dressing room and dragon share
former Shadow member here
why yes I would consider myself lord of the dressing room
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
1 2 3 4 5