Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How are y'all buying it so fast
1 2 3 4
Me but with Blaze
Me but with Blaze
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
For me it was crazy luck getting what I needed.
For me it was crazy luck getting what I needed.
natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
hmm maybe this is why I haven't been able to find flutter in stock all day

edit: wait I'm dumb it's a coli gene rip
hmm maybe this is why I haven't been able to find flutter in stock all day

edit: wait I'm dumb it's a coli gene rip
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
@Achaius Good news: Flutter is a Coli gene, so you won't have to wait at the marketplace! Bad news: Flutter is a Coli gene!

(So is Morph, of course, which I'm desperately trying to get rn. Ungh.)
@Achaius Good news: Flutter is a Coli gene, so you won't have to wait at the marketplace! Bad news: Flutter is a Coli gene!

(So is Morph, of course, which I'm desperately trying to get rn. Ungh.)
There have been five thousand people (or more) on at once since the release. Normal player count is more in the 2500 range, plus or minus a couple hundred.

That means you're facing a LOT more competition than normal, and from what I've seen, Aether are decently popular beyond the new-toy syndrome. I'd expect things to settle down a bit over time, as people complete their projects and bow out of sniping.
There have been five thousand people (or more) on at once since the release. Normal player count is more in the 2500 range, plus or minus a couple hundred.

That means you're facing a LOT more competition than normal, and from what I've seen, Aether are decently popular beyond the new-toy syndrome. I'd expect things to settle down a bit over time, as people complete their projects and bow out of sniping.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Blaze, eh? [emoji=special eyes size=1] Haha, I don’t have it in me to snipe, although it was a heck of a time snagging one myself so I’m glad it’s not just me. (also @Cavy since your profile’s blank I won’t leave a comment there, but I [i]love[/i] your [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83416629]avatar[/url] + vista combo!! Those colors and the bookworm match so perfectly [emoji=aether love size=1])
Blaze, eh? Haha, I don’t have it in me to snipe, although it was a heck of a time snagging one myself so I’m glad it’s not just me.

(also @Cavy since your profile’s blank I won’t leave a comment there, but I love your avatar + vista combo!! Those colors and the bookworm match so perfectly )
Me but with the six genes I need. I don’t have enough treasure or gems to afford any of them and I’m very upset cause I was so excited to get their genes. My scries for my two babies are amazing I adore them but I’m upset because I can’t get the genes for them to look even more beautiful and perfect
Me but with the six genes I need. I don’t have enough treasure or gems to afford any of them and I’m very upset cause I was so excited to get their genes. My scries for my two babies are amazing I adore them but I’m upset because I can’t get the genes for them to look even more beautiful and perfect
59269143_1ISEN6i010tNi03.png 98ee1391c1a63b84127a07dff64bb584fb3dc48f.png
@Archaeoraptor AAAaaa ty! Honestly I put it on at first cuz haha Aether and paper.
@Archaeoraptor AAAaaa ty! Honestly I put it on at first cuz haha Aether and paper.
91741235.png77876607.png
this thread reminded me to go check if it was in stock and luckily it was! snagged one >:)
this thread reminded me to go check if it was in stock and luckily it was! snagged one >:)
p3jdzi4.png
I went to the game database to look up a gene's availability and when I left the MP tab there were 360 breedchanges. there were 36 when I went back to the tab. Thankfully all the genes I needed I got in the first shot.
I went to the game database to look up a gene's availability and when I left the MP tab there were 360 breedchanges. there were 36 when I went back to the tab. Thankfully all the genes I needed I got in the first shot.
83124666.png Boop? BOOP!
If I missed your ping, PM me I will not see it otherwise. Thanks!
1 2 3 4