Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How are y'all buying it so fast
1 2 3 4
i refresh the marketplace page, try to click to buy the cinders gene, then a milisecond later their are all sold out?? like i get it, y'all like the gene, but can y'all PLEASE chill out??[emoji=gaoler scared size=2] (edit: i've got it after some battle royale and lots of luck! look at my boi) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84916124][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849162/84916124_350.png[/img][/url]
i refresh the marketplace page, try to click to buy the cinders gene, then a milisecond later their are all sold out??
like i get it, y'all like the gene, but can y'all PLEASE chill out??

(edit: i've got it after some battle royale and lots of luck! look at my boi)
84916124_350.png
248_Sem_Titulo_20220704012543.png
yeah i haven't even seen it yet and i've been refreshing for hours, haha XD

(edit: the marketplace has gained sentience and answered my prayers)
yeah i haven't even seen it yet and i've been refreshing for hours, haha XD

(edit: the marketplace has gained sentience and answered my prayers)
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
It's a jungle in there; I had to beat an old lady with a stick to get these genes.
It's a jungle in there; I had to beat an old lady with a stick to get these genes.
91741235.png77876607.png
do you know how i genuinely sweated to get whiskers on this girl
do you know how i genuinely sweated to get whiskers on this girl
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Fast as frick, boi
Fast as frick, boi
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Literally just got my first one after searching SINCE RELEASE. I hope you get one too
Literally just got my first one after searching SINCE RELEASE. I hope you get one too
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
I had my watch buzzing every 5 minutes to get one of the breed changes. It’s like Costco on a Black Friday in there
I had my watch buzzing every 5 minutes to get one of the breed changes. It’s like Costco on a Black Friday in there
fiendiishly.png
been refreshing for almost an hour. am i really on the late end of this?? [emoji=aether scared size=2] are people like scalping these to go straight on the auction house or something???
been refreshing for almost an hour. am i really on the late end of this??
are people like scalping these to go straight on the auction house or something???
Joined 2/4/23
9hqcHsy.png X9S9OJK.png
hzM3Sr2.png WvEXipG.png
for sale! (please god my lair is so full)
[quote name="jipzip" date="2023-03-22 17:25:16" ] been refreshing for almost an hour. am i really on the late end of this?? [emoji=aether scared size=2] are people like scalping these to go straight on the auction house or something??? [/quote] I legit think people are just useing them. the hype is real with this breed and i watched 380 breed change scrolls get gone in like 5 minutes. The resell margins arent that great so i think people just love this breed.
jipzip wrote on 2023-03-22 17:25:16:
been refreshing for almost an hour. am i really on the late end of this??
are people like scalping these to go straight on the auction house or something???

I legit think people are just useing them. the hype is real with this breed and i watched 380 breed change scrolls get gone in like 5 minutes. The resell margins arent that great so i think people just love this breed.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
@sorel the lowest on the auction house i can see rn is 4x the marketplace price so it could be possible

but i do agree, hype IS real
@sorel the lowest on the auction house i can see rn is 4x the marketplace price so it could be possible

but i do agree, hype IS real
Joined 2/4/23
9hqcHsy.png X9S9OJK.png
hzM3Sr2.png WvEXipG.png
for sale! (please god my lair is so full)
1 2 3 4