Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Badly summarize your clan’s lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Cosmic fire snake sends his flower employee and a friend's employee to some other world to shoo away the Boogeyman. The employees make friends in this other world to help.
Cosmic fire snake sends his flower employee and a friend's employee to some other world to shoo away the Boogeyman. The employees make friends in this other world to help.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
A group of questionable cursed scientists accidentally anger a secret god
A group of questionable cursed scientists accidentally anger a secret god
in7SefG.png
Big dad energy who can't stop adopting
Big dad energy who can't stop adopting
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
Totally reasonable authority VERSUS power-crazed genius revolutionary: FIGHT!
Totally reasonable authority VERSUS power-crazed genius revolutionary: FIGHT!
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
People be living their oasis lives while a butch lesbian god screams and runs around like a maniac.
People be living their oasis lives while a butch lesbian god screams and runs around like a maniac.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Weird dragon from The Ring stalks a couple hundred other dragons, only sometimes with their consent.
Weird dragon from The Ring stalks a couple hundred other dragons, only sometimes with their consent.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
A bunch of dragons who like tea and magic and just accept that there are evil peeps among them because my lore is old
A bunch of dragons who like tea and magic and just accept that there are evil peeps among them because my lore is old
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
some guy walks into sornieth, experiences gender euphoria then yells really loudly, and now he's just vibing with a bunch of other guys
some guy walks into sornieth, experiences gender euphoria then yells really loudly, and now he's just vibing with a bunch of other guys
My Main Clan: Mom-Leader hoards her adopted family in a comfy cave system, everybody is happy and vibing.

Clan Fortis: Manipulative older sister starts a cult, it is extremely unsuccessful.
My Main Clan: Mom-Leader hoards her adopted family in a comfy cave system, everybody is happy and vibing.

Clan Fortis: Manipulative older sister starts a cult, it is extremely unsuccessful.
Tl1dGxE.png v2PJF9u.pnglaHSHQi.png qWAlLLU.png OxagJgG.png LRdLP2V.png I suffer from brain fog frequently so I may not always make sense.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9yBDnUb.jpg[/img]
9yBDnUb.jpg
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7