Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any Faniliars You DON'T like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The gem guardians. They border on the edge of uncanny valley for me. [item=Everbloom Gem Guardian][item=Driftwood Gem Guardian]
The gem guardians. They border on the edge of uncanny valley for me.

Everbloom Gem Guardian Driftwood Gem Guardian
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464897.png93713490.png
[item=wartoad][item=molten wartoad] >:(((((
Wartoad Molten Wartoad

>:(((((
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
The sprites.

Stop taunting me with them D:
The sprites.

Stop taunting me with them D:
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Teardrop Owlynxs back feeties look so strange to me

Teardrop Owlynx

especially compared to the Armored Greatowl which has very well drawn feets

Armored Greatowl
Teardrop Owlynxs back feeties look so strange to me

Teardrop Owlynx

especially compared to the Armored Greatowl which has very well drawn feets

Armored Greatowl
JYOlR25.png
[item=Fuiran] [item=Nightsky Fuiran] I forget about them half the time and when I remember they exist I just remember how ugly they are. Sorry any Fuiran fans who might be out there.
Fuiran Nightsky Fuiran

I forget about them half the time and when I remember they exist I just remember how ugly they are. Sorry any Fuiran fans who might be out there.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
None that I dislike but I suppose there are some I just don't like. [item=emeraldback shardspawn][item=amethyst king][item=hoarfrost mauler] The anatomy makes me livid. [item=salve kamaitachi][item=scythe kamaitachi][item=sickle kamaitachi] I suppose the Kamaitachi should also be on the list, I don't like their faces, there's something asymmetrical about them. Or perchance the angle combined with the farther side of their face makes them look like they have extremely wide faces
None that I dislike but I suppose there are some I just don't like.

Emeraldback Shardspawn Amethyst King Hoarfrost Mauler

The anatomy makes me livid.

Salve Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi

I suppose the Kamaitachi should also be on the list, I don't like their faces, there's something asymmetrical about them. Or perchance the angle combined with the farther side of their face makes them look like they have extremely wide faces
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
any monster that dodges too much in coli, I remember after a bad string of luck in rainsong against a group of budwing morpho I got so annoyed at the constant dodges wasting all my breath I immediately went and hoardsold all of the ones I had because I couldn't stand even looking at em [item=Budwing Morpho] hate this thing so much coli-related reasons aside though, I'm not a big fan of any REALLY old familiars because compared to the rest of the site and the newer familiars, their art is really showing its age with how much the artists have improved with anatomy, color and lines since then and it makes them stick out and not in a great way
any monster that dodges too much in coli, I remember after a bad string of luck in rainsong against a group of budwing morpho I got so annoyed at the constant dodges wasting all my breath I immediately went and hoardsold all of the ones I had because I couldn't stand even looking at em

Budwing Morpho

hate this thing so much

coli-related reasons aside though, I'm not a big fan of any REALLY old familiars because compared to the rest of the site and the newer familiars, their art is really showing its age with how much the artists have improved with anatomy, color and lines since then and it makes them stick out and not in a great way
I have a hate-love relationship with those toothy vases. I like how goofy they are, but also wouldn't hesitate to smash them. lol
I have a hate-love relationship with those toothy vases. I like how goofy they are, but also wouldn't hesitate to smash them. lol
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
       Light Boarding      dragon pixel art by everlastingecho
[quote name="FireflyFields" date="2023-03-08 17:24:29" ] these things are horrible [item=Danger Decor] [/quote] Oh these guys absolutely are the worst for me. [i]Why[/i] is it licking a brown puddle?
FireflyFields wrote on 2023-03-08 17:24:29:
these things are horrible
Danger Decor

Oh these guys absolutely are the worst for me. Why is it licking a brown puddle?
[item=venomous toridae] and the other one Im sorry it's knees make me feel sick to my stomach
Venomous Toridae and the other one
Im sorry it's knees make me feel sick to my stomach
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9