Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any Faniliars You DON'T like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Honestly? The sprites? I know they're coveted and a part of the site's history, but those onion-headed babies are wayyy overpriced to me. Saves me the hassle of trying to collect them though [emoji=nocturne winking size=1]
Honestly? The sprites? I know they're coveted and a part of the site's history, but those onion-headed babies are wayyy overpriced to me. Saves me the hassle of trying to collect them though
the one that looks like its hurling from notn. the sick cushion ones. hands down
the one that looks like its hurling from notn. the sick cushion ones. hands down
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
The fest Goblins. I will not elaborate, but some of them are very unsettling to me and I'll never equip them to my dragons.
The fest Goblins. I will not elaborate, but some of them are very unsettling to me and I'll never equip them to my dragons.
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
I don't like the chacmas (however it's spelled, the big-headed monkey things) and the hairless cats
I don't like the chacmas (however it's spelled, the big-headed monkey things) and the hairless cats
I'm Elda on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
[item=Battered Vase] I can't find one thing to like about this familiar.
Battered Vase

I can't find one thing to like about this familiar.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
to be honest, I don't vibe with the floaty eyeball familiars or the chacmas from the Forbidden Portal, and some of the older NotN familiars. Mainly the mirrors and weapons.

While I find the spoingys adorable because, I love a good mushroom, the lacy parts on them also simultaneously make me not collect them. I know that the lace netting is based on an actual mushroom (or well, mushrooms, in the category of stinkhorns), but even as a mushroom enthusiast I Dont like those mushrooms at all.
to be honest, I don't vibe with the floaty eyeball familiars or the chacmas from the Forbidden Portal, and some of the older NotN familiars. Mainly the mirrors and weapons.

While I find the spoingys adorable because, I love a good mushroom, the lacy parts on them also simultaneously make me not collect them. I know that the lace netting is based on an actual mushroom (or well, mushrooms, in the category of stinkhorns), but even as a mushroom enthusiast I Dont like those mushrooms at all.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
[quote name="sedge122" date="2023-03-08 20:35:02" ] [center][item=battered vase] these things...... to make it even worse, theyre one of the enemies in the prime notn grinding venue (bamboo falls) so i had to deal with them constantly while grinding. they're so nasty i hate them D: also seconding this thing ,,, [item=danger decor][/center] [/quote] Actually yes these bug me too. Like there's stuff I don't care for, and then there's things that make me feel a sense of disgust. I don't like the drool from the ottomans, and I don't like the vase's grin--the chipped teeth make it even worse.
sedge122 wrote on 2023-03-08 20:35:02:
Battered Vase
these things...... to make it even worse, theyre one of the enemies in the prime notn grinding venue (bamboo falls) so i had to deal with them constantly while grinding. they're so nasty i hate them D:

also seconding this thing ,,,
Danger Decor

Actually yes these bug me too. Like there's stuff I don't care for, and then there's things that make me feel a sense of disgust. I don't like the drool from the ottomans, and I don't like the vase's grin--the chipped teeth make it even worse.
FfsFHyt.png
Those floating eyeballs in forbidden portal *gags* I have them because I like to collect familiars, but I don't think I've gotten either of them past tolerant because I hate seeing them attached to my dragons :/
Those floating eyeballs in forbidden portal *gags* I have them because I like to collect familiars, but I don't think I've gotten either of them past tolerant because I hate seeing them attached to my dragons :/
2OTuj7X.png
So many people are publicly stoning the tooth vase and it's hilarious!
So many people are publicly stoning the tooth vase and it's hilarious!
coming back here because i remembered these guys- [item=baku] [item=dreameater]
coming back here because i remembered these guys-

Baku Dreameater
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9