Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any Faniliars You DON'T like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Every mire familiar that dodges my eliminate
Every mire familiar that dodges my eliminate

dtrawr.gif
[Center][size=7][font=fantasy][color=darkviolet]I literally jinxed myself by creating this thread :') I just pulled this out of Pinkerton's Pile :') [item=Barhide Menace] [/color][/font][/size][/center]
I literally jinxed myself by creating this thread :')

I just pulled this out of Pinkerton's Pile :')

Barhide Menace

Nobody has mentioned these guys yet [Item=harlequin feathercroak][item=Sable feathercroak] I hate their necks, the weirdly muscular legs, how their tail curls up at the end so it looks like puckered lips or something. Nasty.
Nobody has mentioned these guys yet
Harlequin Feathercroak Sable Feathercroak
I hate their necks, the weirdly muscular legs, how their tail curls up at the end so it looks like puckered lips or something. Nasty.
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
[item=psywurm] These. I have a lightning mire trainer. They murder her. Every. Time. In fact when I tipped someone with Fams I gave them one and said ‘melt it for me’
Psywurm
These. I have a lightning mire trainer. They murder her. Every. Time.

In fact when I tipped someone with Fams I gave them one and said ‘melt it for me’
image0.jpg
Meet Shyanne and Sundew
I really like the insect/arachnid familiars as a bug lover, but I can understand why someone with a phobia would hate them! Gotta agree with the weird NoTN familiars though… Surprised nobody has mentioned this one yet. I liked it until I realised it had a FACE. It’s just weird [item=Raucous Runner]
I really like the insect/arachnid familiars as a bug lover, but I can understand why someone with a phobia would hate them!

Gotta agree with the weird NoTN familiars though…
Surprised nobody has mentioned this one yet. I liked it until I realised it had a FACE. It’s just weird
Raucous Runner
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
I have a hard time hating familiars, even the ones that look terrible (what the HECK is with the feathercroak? Baldwin, what IS that thing?) The ones I like the least are the animated-object fams that come out of Strange Chests. I collect one of each for completeness' sake, but most of them are staying in the vault. The extras all get melted down. I made so much muck in January, man.

Other than that, my least favorites are the ones available through Swipp that cost a million items you can only get by gathering luck, just on principle. The epiptites exist only to make us scream and you'll never convince me otherwise.
I have a hard time hating familiars, even the ones that look terrible (what the HECK is with the feathercroak? Baldwin, what IS that thing?) The ones I like the least are the animated-object fams that come out of Strange Chests. I collect one of each for completeness' sake, but most of them are staying in the vault. The extras all get melted down. I made so much muck in January, man.

Other than that, my least favorites are the ones available through Swipp that cost a million items you can only get by gathering luck, just on principle. The epiptites exist only to make us scream and you'll never convince me otherwise.
I can't be the only person who gets freaked out by these weird guys (it's their evil cackling faces!) [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/7596.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/7599.png[/img][/center]
I can't be the only person who gets freaked out by these weird guys (it's their evil cackling faces!)
7596.png7599.png
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
very few of the notn familiars are workable
very few of the notn familiars are workable
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
scoot the image image image over if you need it jjjjhjnjnkn
zHTy6PD.gif
[item=Articulated Fidget Toy] not a fan of these even though they have a little cult
Articulated Fidget Toy not a fan of these even though they have a little cult
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
scoot the image image image over if you need it jjjjhjnjnkn
zHTy6PD.gif
heheh I love seeing some of my favorites in here

Anyways yes, big agree that teeth vase and spit cushions make me writhe
heheh I love seeing some of my favorites in here