Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Share your lair goals
1 2 3 4 5 6
Do you have an immediate goal for your dragons, clan, or lair? Future or end goals? I'd like to hear them.

Leveling all my permanent dragons to level 25. Currently at 19/31, a bit over half. I'm doing this myself and hiring levelers. Currently prioritizing over other stuff as this will be part of individual and clan lore.

Speaking of lore, next will be individual dragon's lores and stories. Again, all 31 permas will eventually have these. However, I'm not a good writer, so I'll need to commission every single one. Currently 4/31 done.
I think I'll have the clan lore written after all of these as I believe there will be a lot of interconnections. I don't want this written so soon just to be super outdated later.

Longterm goal is to get ALL familiars except for Kickstarters and Light Sprite. I do have the other sprites and I'm already at just above 700 familiars. I feel if I could get those, I can reach the others with a bit of work. Another kinda longterm is to get a two-letter glitch dragon.

Sucessfully finished goals: Get a Roundsey Raffle dragon, get an Infertile glitch dragon, Tiny glitch; have one of each (x & x)
Do you have an immediate goal for your dragons, clan, or lair? Future or end goals? I'd like to hear them.

Leveling all my permanent dragons to level 25. Currently at 19/31, a bit over half. I'm doing this myself and hiring levelers. Currently prioritizing over other stuff as this will be part of individual and clan lore.

Speaking of lore, next will be individual dragon's lores and stories. Again, all 31 permas will eventually have these. However, I'm not a good writer, so I'll need to commission every single one. Currently 4/31 done.
I think I'll have the clan lore written after all of these as I believe there will be a lot of interconnections. I don't want this written so soon just to be super outdated later.

Longterm goal is to get ALL familiars except for Kickstarters and Light Sprite. I do have the other sprites and I'm already at just above 700 familiars. I feel if I could get those, I can reach the others with a bit of work. Another kinda longterm is to get a two-letter glitch dragon.

Sucessfully finished goals: Get a Roundsey Raffle dragon, get an Infertile glitch dragon, Tiny glitch; have one of each (x & x)
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
I also am trying to level all of my permas to 25, but I have over 170, so it's going to take quite a while. I have 8 fully to 25, but have a ton partially leveled anywhere from lvl7 to lvl21. I've recently realized how much I dislike having offspring lists, so I'm having to set up breeding projects to replace over 20 dragons or more, not particularly fun to try and do so far. Lore's taking a bit longer, I don't get inspiration very often but when I do, I can knock out a large scene all at once.
I also am trying to level all of my permas to 25, but I have over 170, so it's going to take quite a while. I have 8 fully to 25, but have a ton partially leveled anywhere from lvl7 to lvl21. I've recently realized how much I dislike having offspring lists, so I'm having to set up breeding projects to replace over 20 dragons or more, not particularly fun to try and do so far. Lore's taking a bit longer, I don't get inspiration very often but when I do, I can knock out a large scene all at once.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
My main goal is to obtain all the familiars. Currently going after the kickstarter familiars and I'm 2 out of 4 at the moment, but prepared to buy another whenever a seller pops up.

My other goals are: getting a unbred birthday G1 for each year, which I'm close to achieving as I'm only missing one from 2013. Obtaining a G1 Antique double of each pattern (XXY, XYY, XYX), I currently only have a XYX. Save up for a Gilded Crown for one of my dragonsonas.
My main goal is to obtain all the familiars. Currently going after the kickstarter familiars and I'm 2 out of 4 at the moment, but prepared to buy another whenever a seller pops up.

My other goals are: getting a unbred birthday G1 for each year, which I'm close to achieving as I'm only missing one from 2013. Obtaining a G1 Antique double of each pattern (XXY, XYY, XYX), I currently only have a XYX. Save up for a Gilded Crown for one of my dragonsonas.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
make fandragons of every project nexus character ++ enemy, finish my bio codes, and write lore for everyone. AKA i am going to end up with 200+ dragons when i’m all done and i need to write lore for all of them.

i make mistakes.
make fandragons of every project nexus character ++ enemy, finish my bio codes, and write lore for everyone. AKA i am going to end up with 200+ dragons when i’m all done and i need to write lore for all of them.

i make mistakes.
8aKVtucC_o.png
Expand my lair an' get more pretty g1 brown dragons ! Maybe one day get to 800 or 900 fams?
Expand my lair an' get more pretty g1 brown dragons ! Maybe one day get to 800 or 900 fams?
UDy41Fx.png
I want to collect some more old dragons - so many things on the internet are ephemeral, so there's something neat about having a virtual pet who's old enough to sign up for kindergarten.

Also, I'd really like to get an Earth Sprite one day.
I want to collect some more old dragons - so many things on the internet are ephemeral, so there's something neat about having a virtual pet who's old enough to sign up for kindergarten.

Also, I'd really like to get an Earth Sprite one day.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
Right now my goals are all long term, although I recently took advantage of Plague having a dom discount to get all the treasure genes I needed for projects!

-Finish genes on all my perma dragons. I think I have about 3 or 4 left to do? Unfortunately there are also the in progress breeding projects, but we don't talk about those.

-Design and complete outfits for all perma dragons. Not very far along there, but again, using up my last day of discount and what treasure I have left to nab apparel when it stocks.

-Write lore for all my perma dragons. The real killer for my motivation, honestly. I work on lore in spurts. Recently I finished a little over a handful and it felt really good, because once a bio is done the dragon gets moved to their lair location tab! I like seeing my dragons where I want them to be, which is exactly why I told myself that I'm not allowed to move them from my "Unfinished Bios" den tab until their bios are, you know, done.
Right now my goals are all long term, although I recently took advantage of Plague having a dom discount to get all the treasure genes I needed for projects!

-Finish genes on all my perma dragons. I think I have about 3 or 4 left to do? Unfortunately there are also the in progress breeding projects, but we don't talk about those.

-Design and complete outfits for all perma dragons. Not very far along there, but again, using up my last day of discount and what treasure I have left to nab apparel when it stocks.

-Write lore for all my perma dragons. The real killer for my motivation, honestly. I work on lore in spurts. Recently I finished a little over a handful and it felt really good, because once a bio is done the dragon gets moved to their lair location tab! I like seeing my dragons where I want them to be, which is exactly why I told myself that I'm not allowed to move them from my "Unfinished Bios" den tab until their bios are, you know, done.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
- lore for all my main dragons (14/51)
- art for all of them drawn by me (23/51)
- commission an art piece/get art done by somebody else for all of them (24/51)
- finish genes/outfits (51/51)

Eventually I'd love to do this for everyone in my lair/den, including fandragons and non-main lore dragons, but I'm starting with this chunk since it's already going to take me an eternity lol
- lore for all my main dragons (14/51)
- art for all of them drawn by me (23/51)
- commission an art piece/get art done by somebody else for all of them (24/51)
- finish genes/outfits (51/51)

Eventually I'd love to do this for everyone in my lair/den, including fandragons and non-main lore dragons, but I'm starting with this chunk since it's already going to take me an eternity lol
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
  • Max out Hibden slots
  • Fill lair with as many Tundras as possible
  • Get a coli team together
  • Write lore/small page for every dragon
  • Finish writing overall lair lore
  • Light Sprite!!
  • Triple Sunshine G1!!
  • Max out Hibden slots
  • Fill lair with as many Tundras as possible
  • Get a coli team together
  • Write lore/small page for every dragon
  • Finish writing overall lair lore
  • Light Sprite!!
  • Triple Sunshine G1!!
xoTBwi7.png
More g1s for the g1 gods
  • I'd love to own a xxx g1 one day, but that's a pretty hefty long term goal, haha.
  • Work on completing some of my billion g1 projects I have going on, especially the ones for my blue-ish/purple-ish/galaxy themed tab and my red/purple-ish tab.
  • Another long term goal of reaching 100kg. It's been a milestone for me for awhile. I was pretty close before I spent all my gems on eggs because I was convinced I was leaving for good... lol.
More g1s for the g1 gods
  • I'd love to own a xxx g1 one day, but that's a pretty hefty long term goal, haha.
  • Work on completing some of my billion g1 projects I have going on, especially the ones for my blue-ish/purple-ish/galaxy themed tab and my red/purple-ish tab.
  • Another long term goal of reaching 100kg. It's been a milestone for me for awhile. I was pretty close before I spent all my gems on eggs because I was convinced I was leaving for good... lol.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
1 2 3 4 5 6