Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Share your lair goals
1 2 3 4 5 6
-complete the projects that have plans (and make plans or sell the ones that dont)
-train and stone a kelp beds trainer (valkyrie)
-short lore summary for all 70-something permas
-ancient lair!! im only 3 upgrades away
-level all permas to 10 at least, 15 ideally
-(longterm) max hibden item slots
-(longterm) collect all reasonably obtainable fams, and an ice sprite. why not
-(longterm) collect all reasonably obtainable vistas (& scenes but that'll be way easier)
-hatch double or triple g1
-complete the projects that have plans (and make plans or sell the ones that dont)
-train and stone a kelp beds trainer (valkyrie)
-short lore summary for all 70-something permas
-ancient lair!! im only 3 upgrades away
-level all permas to 10 at least, 15 ideally
-(longterm) max hibden item slots
-(longterm) collect all reasonably obtainable fams, and an ice sprite. why not
-(longterm) collect all reasonably obtainable vistas (& scenes but that'll be way easier)
-hatch double or triple g1

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
Have more awesome fox skins and adding more Genshin fandragons.
Have more awesome fox skins and adding more Genshin fandragons.
lckqq6P.png
My main lair goal is to finally upgrade to ancient, so that when I move to Light I could live in Lanternlea Port!

My main lair goal is to finally upgrade to ancient, so that when I move to Light I could live in Lanternlea Port!

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
Working very hard on focusing on only one project at a time... Or I guess group of projects.

Currently I'm doing breeding projects for a bunch of fandragons. (see: my current broadcast)

After that I'm going to do penny auctions for all my g1s. Anyone I don't sell, I keep.

Then I'm going to do just a little bit of lair cleaning, including auctioning off the one off XXY g1 that's been sitting in my lair for a month now.

And then... Not entirely sure. I want to do challenges and lore but a part of me kind of wants to just be a breeding lair with a fandragon collection... Hmm...
Working very hard on focusing on only one project at a time... Or I guess group of projects.

Currently I'm doing breeding projects for a bunch of fandragons. (see: my current broadcast)

After that I'm going to do penny auctions for all my g1s. Anyone I don't sell, I keep.

Then I'm going to do just a little bit of lair cleaning, including auctioning off the one off XXY g1 that's been sitting in my lair for a month now.

And then... Not entirely sure. I want to do challenges and lore but a part of me kind of wants to just be a breeding lair with a fandragon collection... Hmm...
And when creation goes to die,
You can find me in the sky,
Upon the last day...
And you will be okay.
. tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
I have so many long term goals lol.
I've been breeding half randomly, but I really want to slim up my breeding pool and/or only established pairs.

Writing lore/bios. This has also been a really good way for me to decide which I should make permas or which I should give away or exalt. If I can't think of a way I can incorporate them and if I don't have any sentimental value, then they're yeeted one way or another.

Collect *most* of the familiars. I'm probably not even going to try for the kickstarter familiars and I'm kind of iffy on most of the sprites, but I really want to collect all of the fest & notn fams from '14 onward.

Finish my hibden which is possibly the most attainable since I only have 9 slots left, but I also want to get started into the gem slots as well.
I have so many long term goals lol.
I've been breeding half randomly, but I really want to slim up my breeding pool and/or only established pairs.

Writing lore/bios. This has also been a really good way for me to decide which I should make permas or which I should give away or exalt. If I can't think of a way I can incorporate them and if I don't have any sentimental value, then they're yeeted one way or another.

Collect *most* of the familiars. I'm probably not even going to try for the kickstarter familiars and I'm kind of iffy on most of the sprites, but I really want to collect all of the fest & notn fams from '14 onward.

Finish my hibden which is possibly the most attainable since I only have 9 slots left, but I also want to get started into the gem slots as well.
2OTuj7X.png
My lair is quite a mess at the moment, and I haven't really written down any concrete goals so to speak, though I do remember some things I want to do.

1. Divide my lair into Plague, Light, Shadow and Earth oriented dragons, with more emphasis on Plague and Earth

2. Collect as many Plague colored dragons as possible and dress them up like eldritch horrors :)

3. Get more dragons for coli since my current team isnt doing the best due to their elements

4. Finally complete all my projects, but this will probably take years since I'm not that big on G&G and constant coli grinding due to laziness, and most of my scries are Wildclaws. . .
My lair is quite a mess at the moment, and I haven't really written down any concrete goals so to speak, though I do remember some things I want to do.

1. Divide my lair into Plague, Light, Shadow and Earth oriented dragons, with more emphasis on Plague and Earth

2. Collect as many Plague colored dragons as possible and dress them up like eldritch horrors :)

3. Get more dragons for coli since my current team isnt doing the best due to their elements

4. Finally complete all my projects, but this will probably take years since I'm not that big on G&G and constant coli grinding due to laziness, and most of my scries are Wildclaws. . .
Fr27VMv.png
> He/They
> FR Time+2
> Wishlist
> Avatar
|
|
|
|
......82890656.png84009501.png84009502.png
Collect all the sprites (light is already taken care of, still missing 2 others) and then all of the fest familiars in general

Finish scattering my dustcarve dig obelisk and hopefully be done with scatter projects forever

Collect all of my wishlist umas. I've gotten a majority of them already thankfully

I guess a goal of mine is also to get all permas to level 25 but I've already done that a few times, the only ones that aren't 25 are the newer ones. I try to level as I get new dragons
Collect all the sprites (light is already taken care of, still missing 2 others) and then all of the fest familiars in general

Finish scattering my dustcarve dig obelisk and hopefully be done with scatter projects forever

Collect all of my wishlist umas. I've gotten a majority of them already thankfully

I guess a goal of mine is also to get all permas to level 25 but I've already done that a few times, the only ones that aren't 25 are the newer ones. I try to level as I get new dragons
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
Main goals are:
  • find UMAs or festival skins for all my ancient dragons that don't already have accents
  • hatch an egg on my birthday, and scatter that gen one into a triple (I am fully prepared for this to take literal years...)
  • maybe buy an infertile dragon?
Main goals are:
  • find UMAs or festival skins for all my ancient dragons that don't already have accents
  • hatch an egg on my birthday, and scatter that gen one into a triple (I am fully prepared for this to take literal years...)
  • maybe buy an infertile dragon?
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Long term goal as of now is to write lore for the dragons I've decided will be a part of my own lore/story (aka those in my main lair, not the Hibden). I at least want to make sure any dragon with apparel and or skins/accents have a bio. As an added challenge, my lore is far removed from FR, so yeah. It's hard, but fun.

Short term goal, find a fire nest once a certain pair of mine is ready to breed for a fandragon.
Long term goal as of now is to write lore for the dragons I've decided will be a part of my own lore/story (aka those in my main lair, not the Hibden). I at least want to make sure any dragon with apparel and or skins/accents have a bio. As an added challenge, my lore is far removed from FR, so yeah. It's hard, but fun.

Short term goal, find a fire nest once a certain pair of mine is ready to breed for a fandragon.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
More pixels and art. I will also add important lore locations to a map dragon's bio, or a thread. I have not decided yet.
More pixels and art. I will also add important lore locations to a map dragon's bio, or a thread. I have not decided yet.
1 2 3 4 5 6