Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Share your lair goals
1 2 3 4 5 6
My main goals, as of coming back to fr, are to level up as many dragons as I can to level 25 and expand my lair and hibden as much as I can without going broke. On the backburner, as always, is lore. Not so sure about gene projects or my old breeding project at the moment. The coli has my full attention right now LOL

I guess my long term plan would be to... figure out what to do with my dragons in general haha
My main goals, as of coming back to fr, are to level up as many dragons as I can to level 25 and expand my lair and hibden as much as I can without going broke. On the backburner, as always, is lore. Not so sure about gene projects or my old breeding project at the moment. The coli has my full attention right now LOL

I guess my long term plan would be to... figure out what to do with my dragons in general haha
everyone has to be level 25 except fodder breeders shhh!!
i'm still trying to catch up on all the dragons i got during NotN lol
everyone has to be level 25 except fodder breeders shhh!!
i'm still trying to catch up on all the dragons i got during NotN lol
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Get bios done (haha this is still not even close to done, but working to get everyone updated templates/custom icons rn), get all fitting dragons to 25 (good progress on that, even though I only level them during microholidays/trickmurk), finish projects (doing okay with this I think, though I think we're due more space anytime now), get all obtainable fams for me (only missing two; the GW bosses), uh, also want to get all obtainable vistas for me eventually too. I'd ideally love to get everyone a skin/accent (doesn't matter if it's fest or UMA), but idk how feasible it is.

Oh, and get more lore done as a whole, not just bios. I have stuff I need to write.
Get bios done (haha this is still not even close to done, but working to get everyone updated templates/custom icons rn), get all fitting dragons to 25 (good progress on that, even though I only level them during microholidays/trickmurk), finish projects (doing okay with this I think, though I think we're due more space anytime now), get all obtainable fams for me (only missing two; the GW bosses), uh, also want to get all obtainable vistas for me eventually too. I'd ideally love to get everyone a skin/accent (doesn't matter if it's fest or UMA), but idk how feasible it is.

Oh, and get more lore done as a whole, not just bios. I have stuff I need to write.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
When I was new/became active my main goals were: Get all fams, unlock all lair and den tabs.

That was around 2019. Right now I have given up on familiar hunting for the Bestiary. I barely even bond with my fams as I used to to get them all awakened.

I did manage to accomplish unlocking all lair and den slots thanks to some help too from hiernal den thread and a former Arcane player that used to host the flights hibernal den thread. And honestly: best investment as I don't complain about lair slots, mainly how to organize thy lair at the time.

Now I just invest in dragon projects including breeding projects.

Also I do dream of a level 25 lair even if impossible or slow. I don't train much in Coli level 25 dragons as I used to be gung ho about. I've even exalted some of the level 25s I thought were permas for the time.

If I do have dream goals/long term goals for my lair it's to reorganize it including den and have another lair cleanout deciding on which dragons to keep and which ones to yeet.

As I've said before I lost motivation and barely bond with familiars anymore so having a full Bestiary is kinda a meh goal at this point.
When I was new/became active my main goals were: Get all fams, unlock all lair and den tabs.

That was around 2019. Right now I have given up on familiar hunting for the Bestiary. I barely even bond with my fams as I used to to get them all awakened.

I did manage to accomplish unlocking all lair and den slots thanks to some help too from hiernal den thread and a former Arcane player that used to host the flights hibernal den thread. And honestly: best investment as I don't complain about lair slots, mainly how to organize thy lair at the time.

Now I just invest in dragon projects including breeding projects.

Also I do dream of a level 25 lair even if impossible or slow. I don't train much in Coli level 25 dragons as I used to be gung ho about. I've even exalted some of the level 25s I thought were permas for the time.

If I do have dream goals/long term goals for my lair it's to reorganize it including den and have another lair cleanout deciding on which dragons to keep and which ones to yeet.

As I've said before I lost motivation and barely bond with familiars anymore so having a full Bestiary is kinda a meh goal at this point.
My main long term goal is a 4 digit. I've tried off and on to get one for years. The other is to maintain 100kg in my bank. I've only had that much twice since I've been on. Both times it went pretty quick. :)

My main long term goal is a 4 digit. I've tried off and on to get one for years. The other is to maintain 100kg in my bank. I've only had that much twice since I've been on. Both times it went pretty quick. :)

qMOyKa9.png
My current long-term goals are
[ ] finish outfits for every perma (10/14 done)
[ ] have a scene for every perma (like 12/14 done I think)
[ ] get every familiar, except the most expensive like dozen or so, I don’t care that much
[ ] finish my breed out the ugly challenge (ongoing)
[ ] get all my permas to level 25 (8/14 done)
[ ] overhaul bios for all my permas (I’m coming back from a nearly 2-year hiatus, so all my dragon’s bios are like 5 years old at least lol)

And that’s about all I can think of right now
My current long-term goals are
[ ] finish outfits for every perma (10/14 done)
[ ] have a scene for every perma (like 12/14 done I think)
[ ] get every familiar, except the most expensive like dozen or so, I don’t care that much
[ ] finish my breed out the ugly challenge (ongoing)
[ ] get all my permas to level 25 (8/14 done)
[ ] overhaul bios for all my permas (I’m coming back from a nearly 2-year hiatus, so all my dragon’s bios are like 5 years old at least lol)

And that’s about all I can think of right now
axhRqoK.png
5iXiC8z.png27AZD8S.pngDa1cz0f.pngmlHpBMC.png
cantaloupe diamond will eventually take over every available slot in my lair
cantaloupe diamond will eventually take over every available slot in my lair
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Art Shop
Adoptables
ff11203a57a454cf92c0a34ea9b94e598f6c8cbb.png
I have a long term goal of connecting all my dragons' lore together so it's cohesive and relevant to each other!
I have a long term goal of connecting all my dragons' lore together so it's cohesive and relevant to each other!
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
Eventually I want my entire lair to be made up of pearlcatchers, thats it thats the goal :)
Eventually I want my entire lair to be made up of pearlcatchers, thats it thats the goal :)
banner.png
I fully expanded my lair, which was my only lair goal.

For now... I want to purge my lair & bring in some new family but I can't X'D I'm already too attached to them.
I fully expanded my lair, which was my only lair goal.

For now... I want to purge my lair & bring in some new family but I can't X'D I'm already too attached to them.
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6