Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Easier Familiar Organization
I know that I personally have trouble keeping track of what Familiars I'm working on as, sometimes, I switch them out since I have them on Fodder dragons. I also tend to store any Familiars I need to work on in my vault and keep the extra ones of the same type in my hoard to sell or transmute so that I don't accidentally do that to one I need or want to keep. I don't know how feasible this change would be, but I think it would be a nice quality of life change to help with these things would be to have the Familiar display in the Hoard updated to something like this: [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/42af06b3299e685af09f5ddf82c95b11.png[/img][/center] The heart icon displayed would let us know what the bond level of the familiar is right from our vault. I know that we can see it when we attach the Familiar to a dragon, but this would help with those of us - like myself - who tend to put familiars on their fodder dragons (especially during events) keep track of what familiar is at what level so that when we need to take it off, we don't lose track of which familiar we were working on. The chest icon - or perhaps a safe icon - similar to how it's displayed in Fiona's would help us keep track, from our hoard, what familiars we have in our vault so that we can more quickly determine if a Familiar should be saved because we don't have one or if we're fine to sell it or Transmute it at Bladwin's. [s]Maybe someone could make it look better than I did though because, admittedly, the way I did it looks a wee bit cluttered.[/s]
I know that I personally have trouble keeping track of what Familiars I'm working on as, sometimes, I switch them out since I have them on Fodder dragons. I also tend to store any Familiars I need to work on in my vault and keep the extra ones of the same type in my hoard to sell or transmute so that I don't accidentally do that to one I need or want to keep. I don't know how feasible this change would be, but I think it would be a nice quality of life change to help with these things would be to have the Familiar display in the Hoard updated to something like this:
42af06b3299e685af09f5ddf82c95b11.png
The heart icon displayed would let us know what the bond level of the familiar is right from our vault. I know that we can see it when we attach the Familiar to a dragon, but this would help with those of us - like myself - who tend to put familiars on their fodder dragons (especially during events) keep track of what familiar is at what level so that when we need to take it off, we don't lose track of which familiar we were working on.

The chest icon - or perhaps a safe icon - similar to how it's displayed in Fiona's would help us keep track, from our hoard, what familiars we have in our vault so that we can more quickly determine if a Familiar should be saved because we don't have one or if we're fine to sell it or Transmute it at Bladwin's.

Maybe someone could make it look better than I did though because, admittedly, the way I did it looks a wee bit cluttered.
My suggestion threads:
This would be really useful, support from me.

Similarly I'd love if we could sort by 'attached to dragon' and 'not attached to dragon' bc sometimes I end up keeping multiples of one familiar bc it's attached to a dragon when I sort through the ones in my Hoard.
This would be really useful, support from me.

Similarly I'd love if we could sort by 'attached to dragon' and 'not attached to dragon' bc sometimes I end up keeping multiples of one familiar bc it's attached to a dragon when I sort through the ones in my Hoard.
tumblr_inline_pstgarDqq51tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_pstgas05kl1tc3swm_75sq.pngzuKl4tj.pngtumblr_inline_p409qnf9Wx1tc3swm_540.pngtumblr_inline_p40r5mKIGh1tc3swm_540.png tumblr_inline_p3ylp2Quz91tc3swm_540.pngsmolsnek.png y6Tz96p.png lM0v4sB.pnge303f6ae-68b9-11eb-b911-5de944b9d8e8.gif
Support-- Would reduce the steps needed to see bonding level of a specific familiar in the hoard/vault and would help those who want to increase specific levels
Support-- Would reduce the steps needed to see bonding level of a specific familiar in the hoard/vault and would help those who want to increase specific levels
hu72dVR.png