Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What was in your JoxBox?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[item=firefly's kilt] I was thinking about buying this recently so I'm very happy!
Firefly's Kilt
I was thinking about buying this recently so I'm very happy!
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
[item=Frostfaerie Wings] I already have this one but it's really pretty so it's already on another dragon haha
Frostfaerie Wings
I already have this one but it's really pretty so it's already on another dragon haha
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
[item=Riot Hazebeacon] This game has given me a Plague item literally almost every fest and I don't really care about Plague that much at all but at least this one is good. I already have one but I like this item.
Riot Hazebeacon

This game has given me a Plague item literally almost every fest and I don't really care about Plague that much at all but at least this one is good. I already have one but I like this item.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[item= standard of the Arcanist] meh. Don't have much use for this right now
Standard of the Arcanist
meh. Don't have much use for this right now
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
If I remember correctly, I got these: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/32409.png[/img][skin=29823] The familiar is cute and reminds me a little bit of the shadow sprite that I really want, and I definitely need a water themed wildclaw to use with the skin now!
If I remember correctly, I got these:
32409.png

The familiar is cute and reminds me a little bit of the shadow sprite that I really want, and I definitely need a water themed wildclaw to use with the skin now!
My suggestion threads:
[item=zephyr gem guardian] already had this guy but oh well :(
Zephyr Gem Guardian
already had this guy but oh well :(
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
[center][item=Flameforger Crucible] [skin=30574][/center] Very happy with my skin, but I already had that apparel and I don't think I need a second one. I am up for trading them if you'd like.
Flameforger Crucible

Very happy with my skin, but I already had that apparel and I don't think I need a second one.
I am up for trading them if you'd like.
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
I only got the Windsinger's Domain scene (token too obviously). Because god hates me, specifically. Already having like a bad week, would I be petty or silly if I said this kinda ruined my mood by like a lot.
I only got the Windsinger's Domain scene (token too obviously). Because god hates me, specifically. Already having like a bad week, would I be petty or silly if I said this kinda ruined my mood by like a lot.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
the notable item that came from my box was [item=daybreak decorations]! which is something i had wanted ever since I first joined actually
the notable item that came from my box was Daybreak Decorations ! which is something i had wanted ever since I first joined actually
Fr27VMv.png
> He/They
> FR Time+2
> Wishlist
> Avatar
|
|
|
|
......82890656.png84009501.png84009502.png
[item=glitterfreeze ice-trolabe] I was so excited to open a spare crate since this is my first flight festival, but I got one of the only items I already had... I'd be happy to trade it for some other spare inventory item if anyone wants this one!
Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe

I was so excited to open a spare crate since this is my first flight festival, but I got one of the only items I already had... I'd be happy to trade it for some other spare inventory item if anyone wants this one!
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

tumblr_inline_nyp050hXwR1r9cp7v_75sq.png