Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Made-Up Apparel Ideas?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Saw a really cute apparel suggestion a bit back for rain gear- yellow slicker, rain boots, Sou'wester hat- and also one for fishing gear- the "hat with a fishing fly stuck in it", a nice vest with lotsa pockets, waders, etc. We got the Current Catch, but like... I just feel like Tuns especially would have a good time going out and sitting in a boat and trying to catch something, even if they can't eat it and will smell like wet dog after. It's a cute mental image ^-^
Saw a really cute apparel suggestion a bit back for rain gear- yellow slicker, rain boots, Sou'wester hat- and also one for fishing gear- the "hat with a fishing fly stuck in it", a nice vest with lotsa pockets, waders, etc. We got the Current Catch, but like... I just feel like Tuns especially would have a good time going out and sitting in a boat and trying to catch something, even if they can't eat it and will smell like wet dog after. It's a cute mental image ^-^
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I've always wanted letterman/varsity jackets for dragons, even if it'd probably look super goofy on most of the breeds. More variety in instruments would be nice as well. I'd also like more recolors of all holiday festival apparel tbh, instead of just one other recolor... the Reedcleft Resonance would look so good in purple/pink or red/black, though the Mist Chime has its uses. [quote name="Prowlbeast2" date="2023-01-10 11:57:15" ] -Ash Aura (Forest Fire Ashes Encircling Dragon?) [/quote] I was actually hoping the Fire Aura was going to be some sort of volcano ashes/embers, but I'm still holding out that we might get something similar in the future, maybe for Warrior's Way or some sort of coliseum drop?
I've always wanted letterman/varsity jackets for dragons, even if it'd probably look super goofy on most of the breeds. More variety in instruments would be nice as well. I'd also like more recolors of all holiday festival apparel tbh, instead of just one other recolor... the Reedcleft Resonance would look so good in purple/pink or red/black, though the Mist Chime has its uses.

Prowlbeast2 wrote on 2023-01-10 11:57:15:
-Ash Aura (Forest Fire Ashes Encircling Dragon?)
I was actually hoping the Fire Aura was going to be some sort of volcano ashes/embers, but I'm still holding out that we might get something similar in the future, maybe for Warrior's Way or some sort of coliseum drop?
@Midnightwatcher I recall an idea you've brought up a few times in Discord that you might want to share? :P

Honestly, I kinda want to see shorts. There really aren't a lot of short pants options, plus there's a whole lot of leg apparel that stops well below the butt. I just want options for my dragons' hips...
@Midnightwatcher I recall an idea you've brought up a few times in Discord that you might want to share? :P

Honestly, I kinda want to see shorts. There really aren't a lot of short pants options, plus there's a whole lot of leg apparel that stops well below the butt. I just want options for my dragons' hips...
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I want party apparel! balloons, party hat, ect
come here, to steadfast. you will be safe, in this desert town
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39129149 avatar
[quote name="Wallyshrimp" date="2023-01-10 14:28:39" ] I want party apparel! balloons, party hat, ect [/quote] They should do that for an anniversary event!! :o
Wallyshrimp wrote on 2023-01-10 14:28:39:
They should do that for an anniversary event!! :o
vista_coatl2.png wh3Tiip.png
160P7Fb.png
tqGkHih.png
8O67LBq.png
SYiQlxK.png
zLLQDMW.png ll0CfnD.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
q9EEy5M.png
UU9vIu2.png
Gaq8bW1.png
vista_coatl2.png
Sportswear
Please, I beg of you FR
Sportswear
Please, I beg of you FR
ShlmoT6.png
Hey ya, my name is O'hare, and I like dragons, I play reference games a lot; I have fandragons in my Pili fandragons, and media archives tabs, if ya can, try to choose someone with a lower count. It's okay to pick from my hibden for forum games
I'd love more flower-in-mouth apparel! I hope the set gets updated/expanded soon...it's one of the oldest. More of these guys pls! [item=Heatherbed Lily] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [item=Tickled Hyacinth] [item=Romantic Red Rose] [item=Dew Laden White Rose] [item=Sunrise Hibiscus] A matching flower for each set of flower apparel (silver rose, marigold, seapetal rose, larkspur, violet, sakura branch, etc) would be ideal, but I won't complain about more unique ones being added in :>
I'd love more flower-in-mouth apparel! I hope the set gets updated/expanded soon...it's one of the oldest. More of these guys pls!

Heatherbed Lily Blushing Pink Rose Tickled Hyacinth Romantic Red Rose Dew Laden White Rose Sunrise Hibiscus

A matching flower for each set of flower apparel (silver rose, marigold, seapetal rose, larkspur, violet, sakura branch, etc) would be ideal, but I won't complain about more unique ones being added in :>
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
[quote name="Khuzdul" date="2023-01-10 13:31:32" ] I'd also love some more of the River royalist stuff, but in different colors. Like a copper set, obsidian/onyx set, rose gold set, maybe a wacky bright colored set. I'd die if they released new colors >> [/quote] rip my gems forever if they did this. I would love this
Khuzdul wrote on 2023-01-10 13:31:32:
I'd also love some more of the River royalist stuff, but in different colors. Like a copper set, obsidian/onyx set, rose gold set, maybe a wacky bright colored set. I'd die if they released new colors >>
rip my gems forever if they did this. I would love this
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Tail-mounted blades! It's a weapon that a dragon could physically actually use, and would look reminiscent of the tail spades that many classic medieval dragons have.
Tail-mounted blades! It's a weapon that a dragon could physically actually use, and would look reminiscent of the tail spades that many classic medieval dragons have.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
We need more weapons. We have a couple different swords, some bows, a super expensive hammer, 2 tridents, and the little bundle from Warrior's Way. And that's it. We need more hammers, scythes, daggers, some axes, polearms, maces, whips, and so on.

And more armor options, both in color and in style.
We need more weapons. We have a couple different swords, some bows, a super expensive hammer, 2 tridents, and the little bundle from Warrior's Way. And that's it. We need more hammers, scythes, daggers, some axes, polearms, maces, whips, and so on.

And more armor options, both in color and in style.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 3 4 5 6