Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your broadcast message means...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
So I want to know what your broadcast message means and why do you have that broadcast. My broadcast just fits my lair because right now it is on the Leviathan Trench therefore underwater, it fits nicely don't you think [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] What does your broadcast message mean? [emoji=guardian confused size=1] (If you have one)
So I want to know what your broadcast message means and why do you have that broadcast.

My broadcast just fits my lair because right now it is on the Leviathan Trench therefore underwater, it fits nicely don't you think

What does your broadcast message mean? (If you have one)
my broadcast message is something I randomly think a lot and seems vaguely funny to me so.. ;') y'all ever just..
my broadcast message is something I randomly think a lot and seems vaguely funny to me so.. ;') y'all ever just..
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
Take me down to funky town, as in the song....funky town? Y'know? Just because?
Take me down to funky town, as in the song....funky town? Y'know? Just because?
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
I think common grackles are kinda silly looking and I want someone to google them
I think common grackles are kinda silly looking and I want someone to google them
any pronouns except it/its
my name is Roe or Orange
FR time +2
I tend to overuse exclamation points, I promise I'm not yelling at you!
Mine's just a reference to Cut My Life Into Pieces by Papa Roach, which is just a mood whenever I log on to this site.
Mine's just a reference to Cut My Life Into Pieces by Papa Roach, which is just a mood whenever I log on to this site.
EST timezone
1J6EBoZ.png
... I actually had to go look at what mine was since it has been so long since I changed it. I set it a while ago purely because I found the thought of someone actually trying to change it amusing and then forgot all about it until now.
... I actually had to go look at what mine was since it has been so long since I changed it. I set it a while ago purely because I found the thought of someone actually trying to change it amusing and then forgot all about it until now.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
It's cool
It's cool
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b7/13/81/b713816b9357669c6d771591c710a3bc.gif[/img] Hey mister
b713816b9357669c6d771591c710a3bc.gif
Hey mister
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
My broadcast is a lyric from The Dawn Will Come from Dragon Age: Inquisition. It's a really good song imo and that line especially is something I'd almost get as a tattoo. Hope is a learned skill, and sometimes it's hard, but it's worth it. It's kind of a reminder to myself, if anything.
My broadcast is a lyric from The Dawn Will Come from Dragon Age: Inquisition. It's a really good song imo and that line especially is something I'd almost get as a tattoo. Hope is a learned skill, and sometimes it's hard, but it's worth it. It's kind of a reminder to myself, if anything.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
every time someone mentions the robot lady from nier i have to do a double take.
every time someone mentions the robot lady from nier i have to do a double take.
8aKVtucC_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32