Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The wait for NotN is painful
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Money and egg.

And lair slots. FIRE CONQUEST
Money and egg.

And lair slots. FIRE CONQUEST
just a couple weeks ago I sold all my nocturne eggs that I miraculously resisted the urge to hatch (about 14 or so) and I got over 3,000 gems. The goal for this year? have 20 eggs to sell and hoard the rest for hatching purposes
just a couple weeks ago I sold all my nocturne eggs that I miraculously resisted the urge to hatch (about 14 or so) and I got over 3,000 gems. The goal for this year? have 20 eggs to sell and hoard the rest for hatching purposes
Wishlist
Money as well! And to get all of the bundles I need for outfits.
Money as well! And to get all of the bundles I need for outfits.
Buying Food UMAs
money money money
money money money
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Hopefully to get back into FR in time for grinding/snatch up the new fams
Hopefully to get back into FR in time for grinding/snatch up the new fams
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
I need a bunch of grasps and forejewels (especially onyx, amber, and ruby), so I'll be stocking up on those for sure! My other goal is to get as many eggs as I can. I'm trying to tell myself to keep a stash of eggs in my vault for when I inevitably get an egg-hatching itch later, but I'm sure I'll end up falling into my usual habit of "hatching every egg I get as soon as it enters my hoard" anyway. :'D
I need a bunch of grasps and forejewels (especially onyx, amber, and ruby), so I'll be stocking up on those for sure! My other goal is to get as many eggs as I can. I'm trying to tell myself to keep a stash of eggs in my vault for when I inevitably get an egg-hatching itch later, but I'm sure I'll end up falling into my usual habit of "hatching every egg I get as soon as it enters my hoard" anyway. :'D
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2022-12-05 13:03:29" ] Money. [/quote] re, also enough nocturne eggs to last me the year knowing i like impulse hatches and don't have many particularly significant days to hatch eggs
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2022-12-05 13:03:29:
Money.
re, also enough nocturne eggs to last me the year knowing i like impulse hatches and don't have many particularly significant days to hatch eggs
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
more money to fund my projects. my last batch of projects are very expensive :(
more money to fund my projects. my last batch of projects are very expensive :(
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
Money.. lots of money.
Money.. lots of money.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
MONEY GRABBING! (from selling notn things)
MONEY GRABBING! (from selling notn things)
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png