Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The wait for NotN is painful
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
my goal is to get a multiple of ten of chests every day (can be as few as 20, can be as many as 50!)
last year Swipp gave me a double-chest on the last chest of the day and the one singular chest had an egg so I was obligated to hatch the egg lmao
my goal is to get a multiple of ten of chests every day (can be as few as 20, can be as many as 50!)
last year Swipp gave me a double-chest on the last chest of the day and the one singular chest had an egg so I was obligated to hatch the egg lmao
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
money that i will immediately spend again ... why must my projects be so pricy
money that i will immediately spend again ... why must my projects be so pricy
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
money for my projects ;-;
and a bunch of apparel i missed over the years!
money for my projects ;-;
and a bunch of apparel i missed over the years!
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
Money and fancy clothing. And to see if we get a new NPC.
Money and fancy clothing. And to see if we get a new NPC.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
My goal? Making STONKS of course... and hatching some eggs for the new year along the way :D
My goal? Making STONKS of course... and hatching some eggs for the new year along the way :D
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
my goal is to make enough money to get some cool gifts for my boyfriend and then after that.. Eggs. oh and there are specific notn exclusive apparel sets/pieces i need some of to finish projects so getting those too
my goal is to make enough money to get some cool gifts for my boyfriend and then after that.. Eggs. oh and there are specific notn exclusive apparel sets/pieces i need some of to finish projects so getting those too
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
My goal is to earn enough for bee, 2x soap, pharaoh, 2x skydancer breed change, poison, toxin, ect
My goal is to earn enough for bee, 2x soap, pharaoh, 2x skydancer breed change, poison, toxin, ect
come here, to steadfast. you will be safe, in this desert town
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39129149 avatar
Find as many eggs as I can so I can sell 'em and finish off my existing gene projects... And fund whatever new gene projects I'm likely to end up with when the AH gets flooded with cheap gen1s!
Find as many eggs as I can so I can sell 'em and finish off my existing gene projects... And fund whatever new gene projects I'm likely to end up with when the AH gets flooded with cheap gen1s!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I'm not ready, mentally.. Weird, normally I cannot wait. I guess I feel I need to get RL chores and stuff done so I can relax.

Also, don't forget Frigidfin, or basically "exalt ATM". I still have plenty of fodder to train, I've been trying to replace my untrained fodder with trained ones, to yeet for mad cash and chests during NotN. Might as well make mad cash before NotN as well. December is mad cash carpal tunnel month!
I'm not ready, mentally.. Weird, normally I cannot wait. I guess I feel I need to get RL chores and stuff done so I can relax.

Also, don't forget Frigidfin, or basically "exalt ATM". I still have plenty of fodder to train, I've been trying to replace my untrained fodder with trained ones, to yeet for mad cash and chests during NotN. Might as well make mad cash before NotN as well. December is mad cash carpal tunnel month!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
December 21, 2014 to January 4, 2015
December 19, 2015 to January 2, 2016