Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your Flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Started off in arcane bc I like magic
Probably gonna switch to lightning because I like their primal eyes and since my brother is on FR now and he's in shadow we could have chances for both lightning and shadow primal eyes, which are my two favorites
Started off in arcane bc I like magic
Probably gonna switch to lightning because I like their primal eyes and since my brother is on FR now and he's in shadow we could have chances for both lightning and shadow primal eyes, which are my two favorites
"Sometimes you have to block out the sun to see the stars"
Started in Arcane because space. Got overwhelmed by the pink. Changed over to Shadow because edge. Got overwhelmed by the purple and goop. Eventually changed over to Light because glow and some edge. I like it here.
Started in Arcane because space. Got overwhelmed by the pink. Changed over to Shadow because edge. Got overwhelmed by the purple and goop. Eventually changed over to Light because glow and some edge. I like it here.
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
I first joined wind when I made my account because of the colors, aesthetic, and uncle noodle. I even despised my current flight's aesthetic and thought it was gross! But then after a while, plague's aesthetic grew on me like the parasitic mushrooms its territory harbors, and I became torn. But then one day I just decided "you know what. plaguebringer's my mom now." and now I'm a happy little disease spreading creature.

Love it here in Plague, for the lore and the vulture-culture aesthetic of it (not to be confused with the switcheroo of those words, i just like skeletons) alongside the cool battle and disease worn warriors who just don't die like cockroaches. Come have soup with us.
I first joined wind when I made my account because of the colors, aesthetic, and uncle noodle. I even despised my current flight's aesthetic and thought it was gross! But then after a while, plague's aesthetic grew on me like the parasitic mushrooms its territory harbors, and I became torn. But then one day I just decided "you know what. plaguebringer's my mom now." and now I'm a happy little disease spreading creature.

Love it here in Plague, for the lore and the vulture-culture aesthetic of it (not to be confused with the switcheroo of those words, i just like skeletons) alongside the cool battle and disease worn warriors who just don't die like cockroaches. Come have soup with us.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
i remember looking at the flight choices and thought light sounded the coolest. i then saw lightweaver and thought she was cool too! i have been here ever since.
i remember looking at the flight choices and thought light sounded the coolest. i then saw lightweaver and thought she was cool too! i have been here ever since.
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
I have hopscotched through 4 different flights.
Started in Ice, because that's what my bestie was doing at the time. Moved to Fire, because I liked the metalworking aesthetic, and Mather is cool. Then moved to Lightning bc I was starting to get into the more sci-fi tech aesthetic (Still love lightning FYI). And then I moved to light for more Dom stuff. And the eyes are great, like, fr tho.

If I could move back to any, I'd probably go with Lightning bc A E S T H E T I C. But I like Light. It's nice, and shiny.
I have hopscotched through 4 different flights.
Started in Ice, because that's what my bestie was doing at the time. Moved to Fire, because I liked the metalworking aesthetic, and Mather is cool. Then moved to Lightning bc I was starting to get into the more sci-fi tech aesthetic (Still love lightning FYI). And then I moved to light for more Dom stuff. And the eyes are great, like, fr tho.

If I could move back to any, I'd probably go with Lightning bc A E S T H E T I C. But I like Light. It's nice, and shiny.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
when i joined i was debating between arcane and fire and just chose arcane, but i moved to fire a few months later since i thought that one fit me a lot better both in general and with the personality typing n stuff (i was like 15 or something at the time lol, tho i am a pretty passionate and intense person still as an adult so it still fits. its the autism) and i got attached to it and have never wanted 2 move. its my Thing at this point. its just by funny coincidence it ended up matching a lot of adult me's lair themes and interests too anyway lol
when i joined i was debating between arcane and fire and just chose arcane, but i moved to fire a few months later since i thought that one fit me a lot better both in general and with the personality typing n stuff (i was like 15 or something at the time lol, tho i am a pretty passionate and intense person still as an adult so it still fits. its the autism) and i got attached to it and have never wanted 2 move. its my Thing at this point. its just by funny coincidence it ended up matching a lot of adult me's lair themes and interests too anyway lol
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
Started in Water because it's my favorite element and blue is my favorite color.

Moved to Ice when the eye update came out because Ice Primal, and Ice eyes match better than Water ones for most color combinations.

I'd like to move back to Water but I don't want to spend the gems so I just kinda ignore the fact that I'm in Ice for lore.
Started in Water because it's my favorite element and blue is my favorite color.

Moved to Ice when the eye update came out because Ice Primal, and Ice eyes match better than Water ones for most color combinations.

I'd like to move back to Water but I don't want to spend the gems so I just kinda ignore the fact that I'm in Ice for lore.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
I chose water when I initially joined and have never really wanted to leave it :)

I chose water because I've been associated with the element for most of my life; personality tests would say my element is water, I love swimming, even the first letter of my name ('M') is associated with water in Hebrew.

It just fits me and the lore that comes with living in and on the shores of a massive sea full of creatures was so luring to me (I would love to live on the coast [but not like on the beach itself, cuz you know, hurricanes and stuff])
I chose water when I initially joined and have never really wanted to leave it :)

I chose water because I've been associated with the element for most of my life; personality tests would say my element is water, I love swimming, even the first letter of my name ('M') is associated with water in Hebrew.

It just fits me and the lore that comes with living in and on the shores of a massive sea full of creatures was so luring to me (I would love to live on the coast [but not like on the beach itself, cuz you know, hurricanes and stuff])
I chose Nature when I first started and have been here ever since! I've always been drawn to the natural side of the world, I love being outdoors and identifying flowers and insects while on hikes. Nature's aesthetic just appealed to me on every level. Though I was tempted by Light, Ice, Arcane, and Water for a while, I know Nature is my home <3 Just feels right being here haha.
I chose Nature when I first started and have been here ever since! I've always been drawn to the natural side of the world, I love being outdoors and identifying flowers and insects while on hikes. Nature's aesthetic just appealed to me on every level. Though I was tempted by Light, Ice, Arcane, and Water for a while, I know Nature is my home <3 Just feels right being here haha.
1106806.png1106844.png44B24667-304B-4FE5-9E98-94EF9C72D7E6.png1106855.png1106843.png
Shadow bc I’m emo
Shadow bc I’m emo
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11