Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '22
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 221 222
Sent these last items to a fellow participant! ^^
I had a lot of fun doing this challenge! I can't wait to join again next year :D
Sent these last items to a fellow participant! ^^
I had a lot of fun doing this challenge! I can't wait to join again next year :D
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings.
Sent an egg to a friend.

Thank you for running this, Lallie! It's a wonderful event
Sent an egg to a friend.

Thank you for running this, Lallie! It's a wonderful event
nuvYkoF.png
Dec. 7th - Game Day! I went and put down an eyeburner dragon in FR Go Fish, posted some song lyrics in another forum game, and currently waiting on a Doors style forum game to participate in that. ----- Dec. 14th - Fairgrounds! I maxed the Fairgrounds earnings and donated it to Shadow's lair/nest expansion program, Spreading the Shadows! ----- Dec. 16th - Put up a Strange Chest for 1t, hope whoever got it enjoys that! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] ----- Dec. 8th - Coli grinding! I had to go with the alternative of leveling some dragons and donating the earnings to the treasury, but it was a pretty good amount! ----- Dec. 28th - NotN exclusive gift! I noticed someone in one of the Shadow flight discords was looking around for an older NotN exclusive piece of apparel, so I went ahead and sent it to them! ----- Dec. 10 - Self Care Day 1! I took this one's suggestion and bought the Winter scene for one of my fan dragons, and I think she's perfect with it [emoji=snowflake size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65782174][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/657822/65782174_350.png[/img][/url] ----- Dec. 21 - Christmas Come [s]Early[/s] Late! This month has been a mess, but I found a wishlist from someone in the Daily Pinglist and sent them the Winter scene, and a handful of other winter-related things. Might be late to the game, but hope they enjoy! ----- Dec. 20 - Self Care Day 2! I plan on watching a movie that I've been meaning to get to for a while now, despite the reviews I've seen saying it's not great, simply because I want to.
Dec. 7th - Game Day! I went and put down an eyeburner dragon in FR Go Fish, posted some song lyrics in another forum game, and currently waiting on a Doors style forum game to participate in that.
Dec. 14th - Fairgrounds! I maxed the Fairgrounds earnings and donated it to Shadow's lair/nest expansion program, Spreading the Shadows!
Dec. 16th - Put up a Strange Chest for 1t, hope whoever got it enjoys that!
Dec. 8th - Coli grinding! I had to go with the alternative of leveling some dragons and donating the earnings to the treasury, but it was a pretty good amount!
Dec. 28th - NotN exclusive gift! I noticed someone in one of the Shadow flight discords was looking around for an older NotN exclusive piece of apparel, so I went ahead and sent it to them!
Dec. 10 - Self Care Day 1! I took this one's suggestion and bought the Winter scene for one of my fan dragons, and I think she's perfect with it

65782174_350.png
Dec. 21 - Christmas Come Early Late! This month has been a mess, but I found a wishlist from someone in the Daily Pinglist and sent them the Winter scene, and a handful of other winter-related things. Might be late to the game, but hope they enjoy!
Dec. 20 - Self Care Day 2! I plan on watching a movie that I've been meaning to get to for a while now, despite the reviews I've seen saying it's not great, simply because I want to.
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
[Center][b]December 31st[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/694678871009918976/1058712825457033277/SmartSelect_20221231_114640_Firefox.jpg[/img] All 31 tasks complete! I hope everyone enjoyed gifting as much as I did! <3
December 31st

SmartSelect_20221231_114640_Firefox.jpg

All 31 tasks complete! I hope everyone enjoyed gifting as much as I did! <3
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
December 31st - Doneeee had prepared a bit beforehand for this one, but done!

I'm gonna miss Jasper and Clara ;w;
December 31st - Doneeee had prepared a bit beforehand for this one, but done!

I'm gonna miss Jasper and Clara ;w;
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
December 31st

Done! Happy new year everybody^^
December 31st

Done! Happy new year everybody^^
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
[center][b]December 31st[/b] Bought an egg and sent it off. Happy new year, everybody! [img]https://i.imgur.com/WheiMTi.jpg[/img][/center]
December 31st

Bought an egg and sent it off. Happy new year, everybody!

WheiMTi.jpg
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
Man, it’s already New Year’s Eve already? The days are passing by quickly. It feels like it was just yesterday when we were celebrating the approach of 2022. Now, we will soon be saying farewell to 2022 and welcoming in 2023.

Anyways, hope all of you have a happy New Year!

December 30th
I was having difficulty trying to write a lair review for someone, so I opted to gift a Nocturne egg to a random user, instead.

December 31
For today, I gifted a Vial of Glowing Sight to someone who had it on their wishlist.
Man, it’s already New Year’s Eve already? The days are passing by quickly. It feels like it was just yesterday when we were celebrating the approach of 2022. Now, we will soon be saying farewell to 2022 and welcoming in 2023.

Anyways, hope all of you have a happy New Year!

December 30th
I was having difficulty trying to write a lair review for someone, so I opted to gift a Nocturne egg to a random user, instead.

December 31
For today, I gifted a Vial of Glowing Sight to someone who had it on their wishlist.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
December 31st

Happy New Year to all and let's have a great beginning to 2023!!

Sent an egg to a Random user.
December 31st

Happy New Year to all and let's have a great beginning to 2023!!

Sent an egg to a Random user.
XdA0BPq.png
Day 31

Sent an egg to someone <3
Day 31

Sent an egg to someone <3
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 221 222