Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '22
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 221 222
@Lallie
I look fwd to this every year, thank you for hosting!!! xoxo
@Lallie
I look fwd to this every year, thank you for hosting!!! xoxo
Yes it’s back! I always love this challenge, so much.
Yes it’s back! I always love this challenge, so much.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Wonderful I can't wait to participate this year! I love DKC and giving back to the community here in FR! [emoji=heart size=1]
Wonderful I can't wait to participate this year! I love DKC and giving back to the community here in FR!
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
@Lallie I'm glad to see this event make a return! Please add me to the start pinglist and the daily pinglist. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Lallie I'm glad to see this event make a return! Please add me to the start pinglist and the daily pinglist.
Na5WGHa.png
Signed up~! I can't wait! ^-^
Signed up~! I can't wait! ^-^
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
I just found this! I LOVE IT! Signed up!
I just found this! I LOVE IT! Signed up!
TdTJOrw.pngJvUa9ma.pngZa35UMn.pngO2v228l.pngqJFAY9h.pngr8v91MH.png
MccshES.pngFcTuUa4.png
@Lallie

Just a small question. Do you take donations for your raffle? I could provide a Undertide scroll (the tradable kind).

I also was just wondering if you accept dragon donations for the raffle. I just picked up a Gen 1 XYZ with Christmas colors and faceted eyes.
@Lallie

Just a small question. Do you take donations for your raffle? I could provide a Undertide scroll (the tradable kind).

I also was just wondering if you accept dragon donations for the raffle. I just picked up a Gen 1 XYZ with Christmas colors and faceted eyes.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I'm new so I probably can't gift very much, but I would still like to participate! This seems like a lovely thing to do :) Also may I be added to both the pinglists?
I'm new so I probably can't gift very much, but I would still like to participate! This seems like a lovely thing to do :) Also may I be added to both the pinglists?
@JoweeTheRaposa Hello! I do take some donations yes, but I tend to shy away from dragon donations. But if you're sure I would love to take you up on the scroll offer [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I can absolutely yeet money at you for it though! @Katniss1Everdeen Welcome to flight rising! It is absolutely the thought that counts with this challenge, so even if it's only something small, it'll still mean a lot to those that receive it [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I have added you to the pinglists
@JoweeTheRaposa
Hello! I do take some donations yes, but I tend to shy away from dragon donations. But if you're sure I would love to take you up on the scroll offer I can absolutely yeet money at you for it though!

@Katniss1Everdeen
Welcome to flight rising! It is absolutely the thought that counts with this challenge, so even if it's only something small, it'll still mean a lot to those that receive it I have added you to the pinglists
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@Lallie I’ll send over just the scroll, then! You don’t need to pay me. [emoji=undertide happy size=2]
@Lallie

I’ll send over just the scroll, then! You don’t need to pay me.

5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 221 222