Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Total dragons exalted?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm only at 257 - I don't exalt a lot
I'm only at 257 - I don't exalt a lot
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
8519 for now and, I believe, at least 4-5k were sent to other flights. I've become too lazy to actually collect earned badges :<
8519 for now and, I believe, at least 4-5k were sent to other flights. I've become too lazy to actually collect earned badges :<
TIobTkz.png
sitting at 12704 exalts to plaguemama rn, and only about 500 of them are from receiving. id like that number to be way higher but i have a tendency to get distracted lmao
sitting at 12704 exalts to plaguemama rn, and only about 500 of them are from receiving. id like that number to be way higher but i have a tendency to get distracted lmao
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
But like many others here, most of my trained dragons go oof unless fire is actively pushing.
But like many others here, most of my trained dragons go oof unless fire is actively pushing.
4770 but i have attended for a couple of dom battles, so that’s not all under my own power haha
4770 but i have attended for a couple of dom battles, so that’s not all under my own power haha
Art shop.

Free Genes.
4155. I'm surprised it's not more honestly, after 7 years.
4155. I'm surprised it's not more honestly, after 7 years.
New Inventory on the AH!
127 in six years! The only reason it's even THAT high is, when I first started, I bred a few dragons for fodder and exalted dragons instead of selling them because I didn't know that was a thing.
127 in six years! The only reason it's even THAT high is, when I first started, I bred a few dragons for fodder and exalted dragons instead of selling them because I didn't know that was a thing.
cM8dUFr.png
As with many others, most dragons head to other flights for monies but to Glademom I’ve sent off 2341. I’ll bump that number up before the weeks end [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
As with many others, most dragons head to other flights for monies but to Glademom I’ve sent off 2341. I’ll bump that number up before the weeks end
y7z4RJK.png
44 LOL
44 LOL
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
I exalt dragons daily and have been attending to a couple raffles, so 14578 is my count so far. O: This excludes all the ones I've sent to OOF raffles and PBs!
I exalt dragons daily and have been attending to a couple raffles, so 14578 is my count so far. O: This excludes all the ones I've sent to OOF raffles and PBs!
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9