Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Total dragons exalted?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Most of the time I honestly forget that this is a feature, but the other day while checking my settings I noticed my total dragons exalted was up to 411

I'm a pretty casual exalter, so I wanted to know how many some of yous had exalted in comparison
Most of the time I honestly forget that this is a feature, but the other day while checking my settings I noticed my total dragons exalted was up to 411

I'm a pretty casual exalter, so I wanted to know how many some of yous had exalted in comparison
siRXCZw.png
I'm at 6801, not including dragons sent to other flights
I'm at 6801, not including dragons sent to other flights
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Only 211 dragons exalted in five years. I usually just sell fodder and don't end up doing much exalting myself.
Only 211 dragons exalted in five years. I usually just sell fodder and don't end up doing much exalting myself.
pFIAgVa.png
manatad | the emerald dove
FR+10
I exalt dragons time to time when I have the mood to level up drags and exalt em, but 663 dragons I have exalted so far
I exalt dragons time to time when I have the mood to level up drags and exalt em, but 663 dragons I have exalted so far
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
I'm currently at 688, last time I checked I was in the 400s for exalted dragons
I'm currently at 688, last time I checked I was in the 400s for exalted dragons
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
2634. Im trying to be an adult about it and keep lvl7s in hibden until theres a big dominance fight but i want money Now.
2634. Im trying to be an adult about it and keep lvl7s in hibden until theres a big dominance fight but i want money Now.
6,157 so far.
6,157 so far.
I'm a receiver for Plague dominance and I also often send dragons to other Flight's raffles/pbs so I wouldn't say my number is 100% accurate.

30 971
I'm a receiver for Plague dominance and I also often send dragons to other Flight's raffles/pbs so I wouldn't say my number is 100% accurate.

30 971
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
502 dragons exalted. If not my laziness, I would exalt more dragons.
502 dragons exalted. If not my laziness, I would exalt more dragons.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png