Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Total dragons exalted?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Been on the site for 7 years and the total dragons I've exalted is 461
Been on the site for 7 years and the total dragons I've exalted is 461
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
Only 61 in almost 5 years.....I never participate in dominance and I just don't like exalting ;-;
Only 61 in almost 5 years.....I never participate in dominance and I just don't like exalting ;-;
My number is 12,698 exalted dragons so far. I don't really keep a strict tally of dragons sent to pb/raffles, and in the almost six years of palying I have only been a reciever once (kudos to those who can do it).
My number is 12,698 exalted dragons so far. I don't really keep a strict tally of dragons sent to pb/raffles, and in the almost six years of palying I have only been a reciever once (kudos to those who can do it).
Échale la culpa a los espíritus chocarreros
theultimatecatsig.gif
i exalt for profits
i exalt for profits

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
521 - joined in 2017, i've been active with dominance for a time but yeah, otherwise i just level and exalt dergs who take up space. free money at least
521 - joined in 2017, i've been active with dominance for a time but yeah, otherwise i just level and exalt dergs who take up space. free money at least
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
Being a player that joined in 2017 I have exalted 1426 dragons so far- But I'd usually exalt more oftenly when there was a Flight Push going on
Being a player that joined in 2017 I have exalted 1426 dragons so far- But I'd usually exalt more oftenly when there was a Flight Push going on
193 after over 6 and a half years... can you tell I'd rather just sell the dragons I don't want than level them? [emoji=aberration tongue size=2]
193 after over 6 and a half years... can you tell I'd rather just sell the dragons I don't want than level them?
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
158 for me
158 for me
xoTBwi7.png
945 !

I am getting up there !
945 !

I am getting up there !
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9