Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Total dragons exalted?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

I'm not sure if the number of dragons I've accepted from other flights is greater than the number I myself have sent to other flights so I don't know how many I've trained for exalting, but probably around this number or a little less.

I joined in 2015 so it's been a while!

I'm not sure if the number of dragons I've accepted from other flights is greater than the number I myself have sent to other flights so I don't know how many I've trained for exalting, but probably around this number or a little less.

I joined in 2015 so it's been a while!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
1099! That's like 100 a year? I don't really like to exalt dragons but I'm surprised the number is so low.
1099! That's like 100 a year? I don't really like to exalt dragons but I'm surprised the number is so low.
I'm at exactly 400 dragon exalted! So a little more than 100 a year. I've started exalting more often though, so I expect that number will increase a lot fast than it has been
I'm at exactly 400 dragon exalted! So a little more than 100 a year. I've started exalting more often though, so I expect that number will increase a lot fast than it has been
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
I am kinda casual. My count ~10200 (not counting those sended for exalting to others)
I am kinda casual. My count ~10200 (not counting those sended for exalting to others)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
I find it fascinating compared to all these numbers that though I've been an active member since 2014, I've exalted..... Only 88! Congrats to everyone in the tens of thousands, my goodness.
I find it fascinating compared to all these numbers that though I've been an active member since 2014, I've exalted..... Only 88! Congrats to everyone in the tens of thousands, my goodness.
I joined in 2015, and 10,817 interns have been sent to the Stormcatcher – the Boss! [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=2]
I joined in 2015, and 10,817 interns have been sent to the Stormcatcher – the Boss!
1725 so far :''3
1725 so far :''3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
I’ve exalted 3,340 dragons, I stopped exalting dragons in the beginning of the year from a personal choice.
I’ve exalted 3,340 dragons, I stopped exalting dragons in the beginning of the year from a personal choice.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.

1k too many damn

1k too many damn
vDH0pGc.png
0, I don’t exalt. But man, some of you have crazy numbers
0, I don’t exalt. But man, some of you have crazy numbers
72587871p.png Wishlist!
PLEASE ping me, message me, and comment on my user page!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9