Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pour one out for last year's Champion.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] You tried o7

You tried o7
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
F
F
dIMtL1H.png
he him AND she her OwO
thomas.png
i like touhou
F

Next time I get a drink, I'm going to pour one for you, too, my friend
F

Next time I get a drink, I'm going to pour one for you, too, my friend
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
[emoji=eliminate size=1] Rest in pieces o7

Rest in pieces o7
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o1_100.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o4_100.png
RIP
RIP
F

o7
F

o7
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
[quote name="BraveBee" date="2022-08-11 09:38:23" ] I didn't even realize that he died, I thought that he was deemed too stupid to participate in any more events and got banned permanently from Warrior's Way [/quote] That's the best part, because I also like to interpret it that if the champion didn't die, they certainly got banned by Willow for doing something that can damage the reputation of her event in a time where she's trying to secure better funding. She didn't call the idea of taking on Luminax crazy/"Spiral-brained", she also called it "egotistical". I'd imagine they didn't get along and that the champion was insufferable to deal with before the Luminax incident.
BraveBee wrote on 2022-08-11 09:38:23:
I didn't even realize that he died, I thought that he was deemed too stupid to participate in any more events and got banned permanently from Warrior's Way
That's the best part, because I also like to interpret it that if the champion didn't die, they certainly got banned by Willow for doing something that can damage the reputation of her event in a time where she's trying to secure better funding.

She didn't call the idea of taking on Luminax crazy/"Spiral-brained", she also called it "egotistical". I'd imagine they didn't get along and that the champion was insufferable to deal with before the Luminax incident.
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
*realizes* ... oh. crap. they died I thought they just got kicked out of the event [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1]
*realizes*

oh.

crap.

they died

I thought they just got kicked out of the event

fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
we finally found out where Victor went
we finally found out where Victor went
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
[emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] No wonder someone's mourning them.

No wonder someone's mourning them.
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12