Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Majority permas are not in my Flight
1 2 3
I've never thought about this before! Apparently I have 23 Light dragons right now, which is both a relatively small portion of my permas and the most common element in my lair.
I've never thought about this before! Apparently I have 23 Light dragons right now, which is both a relatively small portion of my permas and the most common element in my lair.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Lalalala canon element doesn't exist and you can't make me look at it
Lalalala canon element doesn't exist and you can't make me look at it
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
Makes sense, if you're mostly buying dragons from the AH there's a much higher chance they'll be one of the other 10 instead of your own.

Mine is split 146/101 Light/Other, so about 60% of mine are "local". But I also happen to breed a lot of my own dragons, and Light eyes and aesthetic are my favorite, so I often specifically filter the AH for them.
Makes sense, if you're mostly buying dragons from the AH there's a much higher chance they'll be one of the other 10 instead of your own.

Mine is split 146/101 Light/Other, so about 60% of mine are "local". But I also happen to breed a lot of my own dragons, and Light eyes and aesthetic are my favorite, so I often specifically filter the AH for them.
I have 20 Wind dragons out of the 120-ish permas and fandragons I have... A few are because I've bred them myself, but most of them are just coincidental. I'm not going to count every flight, but I wouldn't be surprised if I have just as many, if not more, Light, Ice, and Arcane dragons. I always notice there's a lot of those icons, but I don't seek them out intentionally either.
I have 20 Wind dragons out of the 120-ish permas and fandragons I have... A few are because I've bred them myself, but most of them are just coincidental. I'm not going to count every flight, but I wouldn't be surprised if I have just as many, if not more, Light, Ice, and Arcane dragons. I always notice there's a lot of those icons, but I don't seek them out intentionally either.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
3 Arcane permas. 3 more in my hib but they are not part of my active lair anymore. the pink wasn’t for me lol.
3 Arcane permas. 3 more in my hib but they are not part of my active lair anymore. the pink wasn’t for me lol.
1xcX4j2.gif
Most of my dragons are impulse buys. I’ll just do a quick head count of Earth dragons in my lair rq
Alright, I have 2 Earth dragons in my lair
One of them I had only kept in the first place because he had a neat ID and happened to have the exact colors I needed for a nice lil scry I had whipped up
uh and the other I only bought because he had some good monochrome colors for my coli team

I swear I don’t have anything against my flight
Most of my dragons are impulse buys. I’ll just do a quick head count of Earth dragons in my lair rq
Alright, I have 2 Earth dragons in my lair
One of them I had only kept in the first place because he had a neat ID and happened to have the exact colors I needed for a nice lil scry I had whipped up
uh and the other I only bought because he had some good monochrome colors for my coli team

I swear I don’t have anything against my flight
*headcount*

my flight's arcane,,,

and we've got 13 arcane dragons (not counting the sales, those have to be gotten rid of), 17 if i counted sales...

...and I've got 23 non-arcane dragons.

Interesting

*headcount*

my flight's arcane,,,

and we've got 13 arcane dragons (not counting the sales, those have to be gotten rid of), 17 if i counted sales...

...and I've got 23 non-arcane dragons.

Interesting

fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
Ok I have to count now

I'm in Light flight, and (Not counting fodder dragons that will be yeeted soon/am holding for someone who is training)
I have

Light: 23
Plague: 3
Lightning: 4
Earth: 2
Arcane: 8
Nature: 3
Shadow: 5
Water: 1
Ice: 1
Wind: 2
Fire: 0

Light Dragons: 23
Non-Light Dragons: 29
Almost half and half!
Ok I have to count now

I'm in Light flight, and (Not counting fodder dragons that will be yeeted soon/am holding for someone who is training)
I have

Light: 23
Plague: 3
Lightning: 4
Earth: 2
Arcane: 8
Nature: 3
Shadow: 5
Water: 1
Ice: 1
Wind: 2
Fire: 0

Light Dragons: 23
Non-Light Dragons: 29
Almost half and half!
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
I have not counted each element on my dragons, but I have a good amount of Earth dragons. Majority of my dragons are probably Light though. I do not know.
I have not counted each element on my dragons, but I have a good amount of Earth dragons. Majority of my dragons are probably Light though. I do not know.
the amount of dragons i have for my lore is still very much a wip so it's gonna expand, but as of right now i have one Earth dragon lmao oops

got more Arcane dragons than any other element, which i suppose fits, since it was my original flight and my lore is still tied to that <:3c i'll definitely have to get more Earth ones though!
the amount of dragons i have for my lore is still very much a wip so it's gonna expand, but as of right now i have one Earth dragon lmao oops

got more Arcane dragons than any other element, which i suppose fits, since it was my original flight and my lore is still tied to that <:3c i'll definitely have to get more Earth ones though!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
1 2 3