Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I breed G1s. It's okay to shame XD
1 2 3 4
I breed all of mine. Breeding dragons is fun. I might avoid it if I planned to sell a dragon but I don't go to the expense of geneing a dragon that I don't plan to keep.
I breed all of mine. Breeding dragons is fun. I might avoid it if I planned to sell a dragon but I don't go to the expense of geneing a dragon that I don't plan to keep.
For me the only point of Gen 1 is to breed them - they're not related to anyone else, so they're usually life savers when breeding for certain color combos. And since no one "made" them, they're usually not XXX/XXY and other less than ideal combos, which, again, is GREAT for breeding :D
For me the only point of Gen 1 is to breed them - they're not related to anyone else, so they're usually life savers when breeding for certain color combos. And since no one "made" them, they're usually not XXX/XXY and other less than ideal combos, which, again, is GREAT for breeding :D
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
Don't worry, I've bred some of my G1s too. They can be useful for legacy challenges among other things.
Don't worry, I've bred some of my G1s too. They can be useful for legacy challenges among other things.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
I personally don't breed my g1s, but that's mostly because almost all my g1s don't have mates, and the ones which do are almost all the same gender and/or would produce ugly babies anyway.

I do enjoy the idea of g1 breeding though, just don't tend to have any combos I'd breed :)
I personally don't breed my g1s, but that's mostly because almost all my g1s don't have mates, and the ones which do are almost all the same gender and/or would produce ugly babies anyway.

I do enjoy the idea of g1 breeding though, just don't tend to have any combos I'd breed :)
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Why do people want unbred g1s? to breed them? xd
Why do people want unbred g1s? to breed them? xd
This user's first language is Arabic! Not English!
TransmuteForTreasureFooter.pngmoonpie.png
I keep my permas unbred because back in the day offspring lists weren't hidden and I really didn't like the clutter, but now it's just a tradition not to breed my permas lol.

I have a whole tab of fodder breeders to make up for it. I print my own money.
I keep my permas unbred because back in the day offspring lists weren't hidden and I really didn't like the clutter, but now it's just a tradition not to breed my permas lol.

I have a whole tab of fodder breeders to make up for it. I print my own money.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
Offspring lists are cannon on my lore dragons.. so if they have kids, those are their kids in lore. I bred one pair on purpose and I may do another in time, but most of my dragons are utter misfits not suited to be parents lol (I seem to have a real theme of loner dragons just wanting to be left the heck alone..)

Not all my dragons are G1s. The few I have that aren't are special. Someone's first progen kid, an old imp (recently bred, I tried to buy her two unnamed offspring, but no luck so far, the player seems to have gone on hiatus right after) I didn't mind those, they actually give a bit more lore potential..
Offspring lists are cannon on my lore dragons.. so if they have kids, those are their kids in lore. I bred one pair on purpose and I may do another in time, but most of my dragons are utter misfits not suited to be parents lol (I seem to have a real theme of loner dragons just wanting to be left the heck alone..)

Not all my dragons are G1s. The few I have that aren't are special. Someone's first progen kid, an old imp (recently bred, I tried to buy her two unnamed offspring, but no luck so far, the player seems to have gone on hiatus right after) I didn't mind those, they actually give a bit more lore potential..
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I breed g1s if they’re already bred, but if they’re unbred I generally avoid it. I don’t care less about the offspring list but if I ever want to sell that g1 it’ll decrease the price

I just don’t breed a lot of dragons in general, except Chimera/Alaela (only breeding pair) and my fodder breeders, all my dragons just chill
I breed g1s if they’re already bred, but if they’re unbred I generally avoid it. I don’t care less about the offspring list but if I ever want to sell that g1 it’ll decrease the price

I just don’t breed a lot of dragons in general, except Chimera/Alaela (only breeding pair) and my fodder breeders, all my dragons just chill
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
I feel like there's two different types of g1 collectors: those who prefer the blank offspring lists (like me) and those who like that they're not related to any dragon on site (so, good for breeding/projects). both of those are valid, it's weird to shame someone for breeding their dragons on a dragon breeding site [emoji=imperial deadpan size=1]
I feel like there's two different types of g1 collectors: those who prefer the blank offspring lists (like me) and those who like that they're not related to any dragon on site (so, good for breeding/projects). both of those are valid, it's weird to shame someone for breeding their dragons on a dragon breeding site
they/them
the only g1s i breed are for fodder. sure it decreases the value if i sell them on the auction house but i price them at lah anyways.

for my permas i'd rather them not bred.
the only g1s i breed are for fodder. sure it decreases the value if i sell them on the auction house but i price them at lah anyways.

for my permas i'd rather them not bred.
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
midwxst

he / him
fr +3
1 2 3 4