Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you were a familiar
1 2 3 4 5 6
[item=Geartoggle Smith] i have an unhealthy obsession with everything that vaguely resembles a moth also just. look at him. what a confident little guy
Geartoggle Smith

i have an unhealthy obsession with everything that vaguely resembles a moth

also just. look at him. what a confident little guy
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
Mossy Cerdae orRedtail Gryphon orHydra Scorpion
cause i really love scorpions and birds and goat-like animals
so in a way they are who i would like to be.
Mossy Cerdae orRedtail Gryphon orHydra Scorpion
cause i really love scorpions and birds and goat-like animals
so in a way they are who i would like to be.
Hello, I'm Lillian. I speak English, Chinese and I'm currently learning French.
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
[item=aragonite haunt] it's a robot! it's a ghost! it's a kitty! it's [i]perfect![/i]
Aragonite Haunt
it's a robot! it's a ghost! it's a kitty! it's perfect!
jFZJEcu.png
NOP5viO.png
lAvpyOQ.png
“If there's nothing wrong with me...
...maybe there's something wrong with the universe!”
-Beverly Crusher
[item=crazed powermith] I crave power.
Crazed Powermith

I crave power.
[item=voguepuff][item=Living Luminance][item=Heckling Hydrena] I just really like the color palettes of these three <3
Voguepuff Living Luminance Heckling Hydrena
I just really like the color palettes of these three <3
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Aer Phantom Ampelope Apatite Fisher Blue Dragon Snail Blushing Tangle Bramblecrown Stoat Creeping Cluster

These are the ones I'd say I connect to the most.
Aer Phantom Ampelope Apatite Fisher Blue Dragon Snail Blushing Tangle Bramblecrown Stoat Creeping Cluster

These are the ones I'd say I connect to the most.
72587871p.png Wishlist!
PLEASE ping me, message me, and comment on my user page!
I think I'd be a Basalt Eruption, because he seems a little crazy, hotheaded, with a carefree smile, as soon as I saw him, I recognized myself. [item=Basalt Eruption]
I think I'd be a Basalt Eruption, because he seems a little crazy, hotheaded, with a carefree smile, as soon as I saw him, I recognized myself.
Basalt Eruption
plague.gif00VzLM7.pngx0ZFCk5.pngSFI4F.gif
If you'd asked what i want to be I'd sure told you a wolf or dog familiar. But these options feel more like of what I am. They all got a sense of mystery beind them and they just look cool. Also I don't think I would be a big familiar. [item=cosmo gecko][item=swamp wolf][item=spinel vulstal]
If you'd asked what i want to be I'd sure told you a wolf or dog familiar.
But these options feel more like of what I am. They all got a sense of mystery beind them and they just look cool. Also I don't think I would be a big familiar.
Cosmo Gecko Swamp Wolf Spinel Vulstal
[item=furry fiddle]
Furry Fiddle
Half [item=Brilliant Gryphlet], half [item=Muckbottom Catfish], all with the confusing, eyeburning appearance of [item=Marbled Serpenta] and [item=Ultimate Buttersnake] combined. (wait that's just an Arcane Scavenging dragon)
Half Brilliant Gryphlet , half Muckbottom Catfish , all with the confusing, eyeburning appearance of Marbled Serpenta and Ultimate Buttersnake combined.

(wait that's just an Arcane Scavenging dragon)
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
1 2 3 4 5 6