Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One Dragon Breed Lair?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Probably coatls tbh, but i could never just have one breed
Probably coatls tbh, but i could never just have one breed
kermitdead-1.jpg
Tough call between guardians and noctures but it would probably be a full noc lair.
Tough call between guardians and noctures but it would probably be a full noc lair.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png t0QOcry.png
Imperials.
Imperials.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Banescales! Absolutely love them but it's so hard to find earthy skins for them that arent retired and bank draining so it's hard to fit them into my lair
Banescales! Absolutely love them but it's so hard to find earthy skins for them that arent retired and bank draining so it's hard to fit them into my lair
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
Wildclaws. Specifically a bunch of female ones.
Girlboss empire
Wildclaws. Specifically a bunch of female ones.
Girlboss empire
I would choose Bogsneaks for sure, they're just really my favourite breed! But I think I couldn't have a monolair... at some point, I really thought about it but there are so many cool breeds I like to have. :^)
I would choose Bogsneaks for sure, they're just really my favourite breed! But I think I couldn't have a monolair... at some point, I really thought about it but there are so many cool breeds I like to have. :^)
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
im a monofood lair(seafood) but if i had to choose, itd be guardians. I love them so dang much i swear
im a monofood lair(seafood) but if i had to choose, itd be guardians. I love them so dang much i swear
nocturnes or obelisks but at the same time i absolutely would not be able to do a monolair; most of my most beloved dragons are just. too many different breeds for it to work.

...but i do have like 20+ nocturnes and the same amount of obelisks send help
nocturnes or obelisks but at the same time i absolutely would not be able to do a monolair; most of my most beloved dragons are just. too many different breeds for it to work.

...but i do have like 20+ nocturnes and the same amount of obelisks send help
8aKVtucC_o.png
I have no idea.

You guys should post suggestions of which breed I should go for.

(pearlcatcher fans dni)
I have no idea.

You guys should post suggestions of which breed I should go for.

(pearlcatcher fans dni)
Aberrations. I am considering becoming a monolair if a moth dragon comes out. I don't mean veilspuns by the way, I mean an actual moth with a fluffy mane and those signature wings, ohhh yeah.
Aberrations. I am considering becoming a monolair if a moth dragon comes out. I don't mean veilspuns by the way, I mean an actual moth with a fluffy mane and those signature wings, ohhh yeah.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11