Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One Dragon Breed Lair?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
wildclaws,,,,, oor snappers, because a clan of snappers seems really neat!
wildclaws,,,,, oor snappers, because a clan of snappers seems really neat!
glower_shelf.png
Tundras, most likely c:
Tundras, most likely c:
Mirrors. If it wasn't for the abberrations, i literally would be one, lmao. And to be fair the two AB's I do have are kids from my mirror pairs, and I don't think I'll ever buy another AB or other breed as it doesn't make sense for my lore.
Mirrors. If it wasn't for the abberrations, i literally would be one, lmao. And to be fair the two AB's I do have are kids from my mirror pairs, and I don't think I'll ever buy another AB or other breed as it doesn't make sense for my lore.
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
i really like coatls, so if i had to pick one i'd gdefinitely go for coatls, though imps and faes are a close second though
i really like coatls, so if i had to pick one i'd gdefinitely go for coatls, though imps and faes are a close second though
xxxxxxxleafy-bfdi.gif
I would choose Wildclaws, they've been my favourite breed for so long and at least I'll be able to dress them, unlike Aberrations
I would choose Wildclaws, they've been my favourite breed for so long and at least I'll be able to dress them, unlike Aberrations
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Wouldn't commit to one myself, but probably guardians or gaolers.
guardians are so majestic, but floofy gaolers
Wouldn't commit to one myself, but probably guardians or gaolers.
guardians are so majestic, but floofy gaolers
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Obelisks, hands down ! I'd be really sad to get rid of my Abberations tho.
Obelisks, hands down ! I'd be really sad to get rid of my Abberations tho.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
couldnt do that but if i did then imps or spirals!!
couldnt do that but if i did then imps or spirals!!
NE1RvxA.png

r7LsxK2.png
WILDCLAWS
WILDCLAWS
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
Ugh....so hard to choose...but probably obbies or coatls. I really like aberrations too, but not being able to dress any of my dergs would be such a bummer.
Ugh....so hard to choose...but probably obbies or coatls. I really like aberrations too, but not being able to dress any of my dergs would be such a bummer.
B2xI5Da.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11