Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One Dragon Breed Lair?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Guardians, and Ridgebacks "borrowing" the identity of Guardians.
Guardians, and Ridgebacks "borrowing" the identity of Guardians.
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
veilspun i think
veilspun i think
Veilspun or wildclaws, probably.
Veilspun or wildclaws, probably.
Coatls! The female pose isn't the best, but it still has a lot of potential! The male pose is a white canvas and perfect for almost everything, and the babies are mwa
Of course...I will never only have Coatls. I love other breeds and just could not stay a coatl lair (just offer my 10000 gems and I might consider)
Coatls! The female pose isn't the best, but it still has a lot of potential! The male pose is a white canvas and perfect for almost everything, and the babies are mwa
Of course...I will never only have Coatls. I love other breeds and just could not stay a coatl lair (just offer my 10000 gems and I might consider)
~
i would never be a monolair because that would require selling or breed-changing all my current dragons (and i like them perfectly fine as is), but mirrors would definitely be my first choice
i would never be a monolair because that would require selling or breed-changing all my current dragons (and i like them perfectly fine as is), but mirrors would definitely be my first choice
17499.png UMBRELLA / BROLLY
THEY/HE/SHE
FR +17
MIRROR ENTHUSIAST
I
-
-
-
I
click here for a dapper little lad
Faes 150%
Faes 150%
2COzMGY.gif filler text
FR +3
lllllllllllllllllllllllllll
aberrations or pearlcatchers i think! aberrs are my favorite but i think i'd get pretty bored pretty quickly if i couldn't dress up the only breed i could have.
aberrations or pearlcatchers i think! aberrs are my favorite but i think i'd get pretty bored pretty quickly if i couldn't dress up the only breed i could have.
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
People who do monolairs are incredibly powerful but for me its a resounding no. if i had to though hmm. abbies? or skydancers?
People who do monolairs are incredibly powerful but for me its a resounding no. if i had to though hmm. abbies? or skydancers?
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
@DaFlameDFZ

I am a one breed lair.. just skydancers all day every day
@DaFlameDFZ

I am a one breed lair.. just skydancers all day every day
A5i3AHB.png
I've been a Ridgeback monolair for years now, and I don't think I will ever stop being one.
I've been a Ridgeback monolair for years now, and I don't think I will ever stop being one.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11