Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One Dragon Breed Lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Yes.
Yes.
Ugh, this is hard, but the only dragons who I absolutely love both the poses for, and are affordable + easy to dress, are spirals
Ugh, this is hard, but the only dragons who I absolutely love both the poses for, and are affordable + easy to dress, are spirals
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Imperials 10/10. Coatls right behind at 8.5/10.
Imperials 10/10. Coatls right behind at 8.5/10.
tOvDFgM.png
I dont think I could ever do a monolair
But if I had to..
WILDCLAWS.
I dont think I could ever do a monolair
But if I had to..
WILDCLAWS.
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
Like others have said, I enjoy having variety a little too much! However if I had to specialize in something, I guess an all-feathers lair could be interesting. Wildclaws, Skydancers, and Coatls make a neat feathery trio.
Like others have said, I enjoy having variety a little too much! However if I had to specialize in something, I guess an all-feathers lair could be interesting. Wildclaws, Skydancers, and Coatls make a neat feathery trio.
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
coatls, but obes would be a close second.
coatls, but obes would be a close second.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
If I HAD to pick then I'd probably go for Ridgebacks, as they're my favourite breed, haha. Though Aberrations are surrently in close second.

If I HAD to pick then I'd probably go for Ridgebacks, as they're my favourite breed, haha. Though Aberrations are surrently in close second.

we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
Oh god...
It would be so hard to chose between Mirrors PC's and Skydancers
But I think from a pose and dressing capability standpoint i'd have to go with Skydancers. They are so fun to dress up
Oh god...
It would be so hard to chose between Mirrors PC's and Skydancers
But I think from a pose and dressing capability standpoint i'd have to go with Skydancers. They are so fun to dress up
image_part_001.pngimage_part_002.pngimage_part_003.png
image_part_004.pngimage_part_005.pngimage_part_006.png
Coatles are the only breed in my lair-some bought from other members and many "made".
Coatles are the only breed in my lair-some bought from other members and many "made".
I'd never be able to do it. But, back to the wall, it would be a threefold tie between Skydancers, Fae, or Abberations...make that a four-way tie because I just remembered Veilspun exist. See, this is why I could never do it. ':)
I'd never be able to do it. But, back to the wall, it would be a threefold tie between Skydancers, Fae, or Abberations...make that a four-way tie because I just remembered Veilspun exist. See, this is why I could never do it. ':)
VAAnkLY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11