Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One Dragon Breed Lair?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Mirrors, hands down, with Aberrations a close second. Mirrors win out just a little for the variety of genes and the ability to dress them, but Aberrations have some truly spectacular UMAs out there while also being just great all around.
Mirrors, hands down, with Aberrations a close second. Mirrors win out just a little for the variety of genes and the ability to dress them, but Aberrations have some truly spectacular UMAs out there while also being just great all around.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
If I absolutely had to, it'd be WC for sure.
If I absolutely had to, it'd be WC for sure.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Ahhh so hard to choose. I've considered ridgebacks
Ahhh so hard to choose. I've considered ridgebacks
5sgKGZR.gif
I could never. I love too many different things. But if I had to choose one breed it'd be between bogsneaks, imperials and aberrations.
I could never. I love too many different things. But if I had to choose one breed it'd be between bogsneaks, imperials and aberrations.
gaoler. id say abberations but they dont have stained yet
gaoler. id say abberations but they dont have stained yet
Illustration24.png
See I love baby imps, but I'm not overly keen in the female pose, but I love both Skydancer adult poses so I guess I would go Skydancer! Wait I forgot wildclaws and tundras .... yeah good thing I'm not a monolair XD
See I love baby imps, but I'm not overly keen in the female pose, but I love both Skydancer adult poses so I guess I would go Skydancer! Wait I forgot wildclaws and tundras .... yeah good thing I'm not a monolair XD
Sorry to be that person, but definitely Wildclaws. :D I just like their body to wing ratio the most. And, yeah, they do kinda feel more special to me. But I like them too. ^-^
Sorry to be that person, but definitely Wildclaws. :D I just like their body to wing ratio the most. And, yeah, they do kinda feel more special to me. But I like them too. ^-^
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Probably Pearlcatchers! Although Obelisks are growing on me...
Probably Pearlcatchers! Although Obelisks are growing on me...
Aberrations or mirrors. -w-
Aberrations or mirrors. -w-
tumblr_o9lgyzAani1tk8rwxo1_100.png
Redz || #253463

} She/Her
} FR +2
faes would probably be my top choice. but i could never realistically be a monolair.
faes would probably be my top choice. but i could never realistically be a monolair.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11