Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what's the cutest baby dragon?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-06-10 15:00:37" ] While not what I would consider the cutest, the fae will always hold a special place in my heart because it was the first baby that made it into Flight Rising. It was is also the most style divergent baby because we hadn't yet formalized a style guide for the site at that point. [/quote] Ok but this is wholesome as frick (My fave is baby nocs. With their lil paws)
Undel wrote on 2022-06-10 15:00:37:
While not what I would consider the cutest, the fae will always hold a special place in my heart because it was the first baby that made it into Flight Rising. It was is also the most style divergent baby because we hadn't yet formalized a style guide for the site at that point.
Ok but this is wholesome as frick

(My fave is baby nocs. With their lil paws)

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
gaoler, banescale, coatl
i also like mirror and tundra but depends more
gaoler, banescale, coatl
i also like mirror and tundra but depends more
FeQ86Gb.png • ivy
• they/he/she
"you told me once you were happy to have me, but i never gave me away"
Nocs and Gaolers

Nocs and Gaolers

Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
Obelisk kittens, hands (paws?) down. though I also have a big soft spot for Nocturnes, Imperials and Ridgebacks. Nocturne babies look perpetually confused, Imperial babies have the "target sighted and locked. initiating butt wiggle procedure" face, and Ridgeback babies look so proud of themselves!

also shoutout to Coatl babies for having a very pettable belly and Mirror babies for having a :D face
Obelisk kittens, hands (paws?) down. though I also have a big soft spot for Nocturnes, Imperials and Ridgebacks. Nocturne babies look perpetually confused, Imperial babies have the "target sighted and locked. initiating butt wiggle procedure" face, and Ridgeback babies look so proud of themselves!

also shoutout to Coatl babies for having a very pettable belly and Mirror babies for having a :D face
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Baby Bogsneaks
Baby Bogsneaks
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
I like baby fae because they look like wet napkins. They're just so cute in a pathetic, fresh-hatched way!
I like baby fae because they look like wet napkins. They're just so cute in a pathetic, fresh-hatched way!
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
Snappers and Spirals. Obelisks when paired with Innocent eyes
Snappers and Spirals. Obelisks when paired with Innocent eyes
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
I’m weak for baby mirrors. They’re so cute and they have this mischievous glint in their eyes as they scream.
I’m weak for baby mirrors. They’re so cute and they have this mischievous glint in their eyes as they scream.
Obelisk and nocturnes are so cute

But mirrors are cute in an angry lizard way :V
Obelisk and nocturnes are so cute

But mirrors are cute in an angry lizard way :V
Coatls. I want to rub their little chunky bellies and pat thier heads and sink my hands in their floof.
Coatls. I want to rub their little chunky bellies and pat thier heads and sink my hands in their floof.
deepfriedhatsunemiku.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14