Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what's the cutest baby dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
In your opinion, regardless of what they look like when they grow up, what dragon breed has the cutest hatchlings?

Personally i think baby Snappers, baby Bogsneaks, and baby Obelisks are my favorites. Snappers are just so chonky, Bogsneaks look like they don't have a single braincell, and Obelisks remind me a lot of cats
In your opinion, regardless of what they look like when they grow up, what dragon breed has the cutest hatchlings?

Personally i think baby Snappers, baby Bogsneaks, and baby Obelisks are my favorites. Snappers are just so chonky, Bogsneaks look like they don't have a single braincell, and Obelisks remind me a lot of cats
xx Left.png
Tricolor/Aries
8DvaHnX.png
n4H37dx.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
006-002.png windvs1.png 005-002.png
Links
Dragon_Sales.png
ciurGcg.png
Mf1oI42.png
3qzCkO1.png
Right.png
I love Coatls and Snappers so much, but Nocturnes deserve a special mention. All of those are just so dang cute!
I love Coatls and Snappers so much, but Nocturnes deserve a special mention. All of those are just so dang cute!
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
Obelisks are probably the most visually appealing to me and frankly all hatchlings are adorable in their own right, but I will never get over the way Spirals are all curled up. Imagine them bouncing like a spring, just *twoing*.
Obelisks are probably the most visually appealing to me and frankly all hatchlings are adorable in their own right, but I will never get over the way Spirals are all curled up. Imagine them bouncing like a spring, just *twoing*.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Personal favorites are Mirrors, Snappers and Spirals

Least Favorites are Obbies and Ridgebacks. Ridgies cause they look a little too snobby for me and I cant really describe it but there’s something about Obelisk hatchlings that makes me feel like they’re staring into my soul with cold dead eyes. Although those things are kinda nitpicky

All the game’s hatchlings are pretty i just like a few more than others tbh
Personal favorites are Mirrors, Snappers and Spirals

Least Favorites are Obbies and Ridgebacks. Ridgies cause they look a little too snobby for me and I cant really describe it but there’s something about Obelisk hatchlings that makes me feel like they’re staring into my soul with cold dead eyes. Although those things are kinda nitpicky

All the game’s hatchlings are pretty i just like a few more than others tbh
wU5i5vK.gif
Art Shop
(Link TBA)

Obs, Abs, and Nocs for me :)
Obs, Abs, and Nocs for me :)
1bmIQLP.png
CUqoYIR.png
hvZ3oWr.png
OdNEyUV.png
UedbVG7.png
Tundras and Gaolers are really cute. Although my personal favorite is specifically baby Banescales with gliders.
Tundras and Gaolers are really cute. Although my personal favorite is specifically baby Banescales with gliders.
Wy0IOy1.png
Definitely Aberrations! I love those silly babies!

But Snapper, Gaoler, Coatl and Spiral are close

Edit: Gaoler, not Gallery... thanks autocorrect
Definitely Aberrations! I love those silly babies!

But Snapper, Gaoler, Coatl and Spiral are close

Edit: Gaoler, not Gallery... thanks autocorrect
Aberrations. Perfect little gremlin child
Spirals as well, they're very cute
Aberrations. Perfect little gremlin child
Spirals as well, they're very cute
Spirals, gaolers and coatls

They're all just so adorable and squishy looking
Spirals, gaolers and coatls

They're all just so adorable and squishy looking
tQy2QPU.png
All of them.