Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's in your PFP? [Small Census]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(Wake up babe, new flight rising google form dropped)

Yesterday @BouncyKnight made a thread asking about the most popular breed+pose to have as a profile picture.

This was a topic that piqued my interest! I don't believe I've seen anyone actually try to figure this out or run a census on it.

So here we are!

The goal? To find out the most popular profile picture, and the percieved most popular profile picture! And a few fun extras :3

The census is being hosted on google forms and is anonymous.

Google form link here!!

(Please note this census is small scale and information gathered will only reflect a small group of 2022 users who are active on the forums and or tumblr. Take it with a grain of salt!)

The census is now closed!

I'll be calculating it and the results should hopefully be done this weekend! Thank you for your partipation and support :D
(Wake up babe, new flight rising google form dropped)

Yesterday @BouncyKnight made a thread asking about the most popular breed+pose to have as a profile picture.

This was a topic that piqued my interest! I don't believe I've seen anyone actually try to figure this out or run a census on it.

So here we are!

The goal? To find out the most popular profile picture, and the percieved most popular profile picture! And a few fun extras :3

The census is being hosted on google forms and is anonymous.

Google form link here!!

(Please note this census is small scale and information gathered will only reflect a small group of 2022 users who are active on the forums and or tumblr. Take it with a grain of salt!)

The census is now closed!

I'll be calculating it and the results should hopefully be done this weekend! Thank you for your partipation and support :D
7f89e6eac7e389e78872cc299d5d29c3d96d6dbc.png
saved information hub

Results Pinglist:
MaplesHaiku AspenCrow Splinter707 AltMixie NightGaze MothsInHats brightmeadow 2BDamned HSoup PixelSpiral SpearTheDemon Halszkaraptor Churrell coffeecupid AMothWithAnxiety KrazKitCat Fantelle Lixue Auralyx Arsea Unrest Tanija OncillaPhoenix endvoic RheoTastic Lejsek DearDoctor molaire DeDra Mirna Windows95 icystorm2 Pixiel SunstonePhoenix CorvidKnight Realcottoncat Mollusc Soda DarkCarnival mix Promare Nukinit NerdyDisco orangejuicekit milkw33d aludesh spectralArtist MoonFlames StarN1ght paradeyes scribblingface Dinomatika Pyracantha BrutusCourt Fleoral FlightCrashing Stolen RallraxAuri TheEnforcer Dragondreamer RavenousPoe Clouddust FANTASIIIA Uyi
saved information hub

Results Pinglist:
MaplesHaiku AspenCrow Splinter707 AltMixie NightGaze MothsInHats brightmeadow 2BDamned HSoup PixelSpiral SpearTheDemon Halszkaraptor Churrell coffeecupid AMothWithAnxiety KrazKitCat Fantelle Lixue Auralyx Arsea Unrest Tanija OncillaPhoenix endvoic RheoTastic Lejsek DearDoctor molaire DeDra Mirna Windows95 icystorm2 Pixiel SunstonePhoenix CorvidKnight Realcottoncat Mollusc Soda DarkCarnival mix Promare Nukinit NerdyDisco orangejuicekit milkw33d aludesh spectralArtist MoonFlames StarN1ght paradeyes scribblingface Dinomatika Pyracantha BrutusCourt Fleoral FlightCrashing Stolen RallraxAuri TheEnforcer Dragondreamer RavenousPoe Clouddust FANTASIIIA Uyi
Very interesting! Could I be pinged for results?
Very interesting! Could I be pinged for results?
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@MaplesHaiku Yes sure! Ill make a pinglist
@MaplesHaiku Yes sure! Ill make a pinglist
aw i want to answer just that i use female spirals always but i legit dont know what breed i see the most in others pfps. and thats a required question so i cant submit it
still an interesting survey though
aw i want to answer just that i use female spirals always but i legit dont know what breed i see the most in others pfps. and thats a required question so i cant submit it
still an interesting survey though
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I'd like to be added to the pinglist
I'd like to be added to the pinglist
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
This will be interesting to see! Can I get a ping for results too?
This will be interesting to see! Can I get a ping for results too?
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
yes! me as well, i'm curious
yes! me as well, i'm curious
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
@PixelSpiral I updated the form so its no longer required! Female spirals for the win idfjsqgfds
@PixelSpiral I updated the form so its no longer required! Female spirals for the win idfjsqgfds
Would love the end ping!
Would love the end ping!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8