Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's in your PFP? [Small Census]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
oooh! i'd love to be pinged for results!
oooh! i'd love to be pinged for results!
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
Could I be pinged when you have results? :D
Could I be pinged when you have results? :D
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
My profile pic is always my custom progen; do other people pick theirs for appearance reasons or sentimental reasons?
My profile pic is always my custom progen; do other people pick theirs for appearance reasons or sentimental reasons?
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
@ceiswyn custom progen fistbump!
@ceiswyn custom progen fistbump!
yo, can i be put on the pinglist for results? thanks
yo, can i be put on the pinglist for results? thanks
8aKVtucC_o.png
Also a custom progen person.[emoji=guardian happy size=1] I'd love a ping for the results.
Also a custom progen person.

I'd love a ping for the results.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
93305175.png63776550.png87809713.png.png
Updated to account for accidental coatl hatching erasure! (Sorry folk. Something was bound to slip XD)
Updated to account for accidental coatl hatching erasure! (Sorry folk. Something was bound to slip XD)
7f89e6eac7e389e78872cc299d5d29c3d96d6dbc.png
ok then submitted! pinglist?
i also have my custom progen right now but only because its almost the anniversary
ok then submitted! pinglist?
i also have my custom progen right now but only because its almost the anniversary
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
May I also be in the pinglist please?
Also, I chose mine because of appearence, but the pfp I used for most time was because of sentimental value ;D
May I also be in the pinglist please?
Also, I chose mine because of appearence, but the pfp I used for most time was because of sentimental value ;D

Wishlist
Sales Tab
310_Sem_Titulo_20221009000627.png 310_Sem_Titulo2_20221009000344.png
There should probably be an option that asks how often someone changes their icon to account for folks like myself who change very frequently- as sure I might have an M WC right now but tomorrow or next week it could be a completely different breed and that might affect the accuracy for your survey. I think anyway.

I actually very rarely use an M WC for my icon. I had an F Abbie during the last fest and wanted to change it up after the fest. This guy happened to match the new vista well and was thematic to the new movie releasing soon.
There should probably be an option that asks how often someone changes their icon to account for folks like myself who change very frequently- as sure I might have an M WC right now but tomorrow or next week it could be a completely different breed and that might affect the accuracy for your survey. I think anyway.

I actually very rarely use an M WC for my icon. I had an F Abbie during the last fest and wanted to change it up after the fest. This guy happened to match the new vista well and was thematic to the new movie releasing soon.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8